Depressed

Our Golden Maknae

The news about Jungkook spread fast and fans were in a depressed mood. No one could cheer them up. Their beloved Jungkook has cancer and their whole world came crashing down on them. The members were depressed as well for they had to cancel their activities. All they wanted to do right now was to help Kookie through the treatments. They try to be optimistic around his as possible, cracking jokes every once in a while to see that beautiful smile of his stretched on his pale face and cracked lips. They watch tv and play games with him in the hospital. They wait for his treatment to end everyday even if it takes hours. It hurts so much to see their once cheerful maknae now lying in a hospital bed, pale and hurting. But they endure it once they think of the pain that he is in and help him through the day. His beautiful hair was already starting to fall out but they pretend they don't notice and tell him that he looks beautiful. Jungkook knows. He knows all of thing. He loves them for this, for always being there. However, they have to start promoting again. So they do. They go on stage but no one shows their smiles. Their hopes crushed when Jungkook was showing no signs of improvement and his hair falling out completely. Jungkook wanted to see them smile, he didn't want them to have a sad face everyday. They try to make him smile, now he is gonna try to make they smile. When the members had a fanmeeting, Jungkook went marching in or actually wheeling in on his wheelchair. Everyone was so happy to see him. Sure, some of them were sobbing but most of them were just happy to see him. The fans ignored his wheelchair and his weak demeanor. Just after a month of not seeing him, it was hard and difficult. His prescence made BTS feel whole again. He gave smiles to every fan that came up to him. 

"Thank you for coming, we are never BTS without you." Jimin said after the fanmeeting ended. 

"Well duh, I'm the maknae remember?" Everyone laughed. Instead of going back to the depressing hospital filled with sick people, the members decided to take Jungkook back to their dorms. Despite his sickness, he still had a strong ambition for music. They made arrangements and Jungkook went on every stage with the members on his wheelchair. He covered his bald head with a beanie. The fans wouldn't mind, they just wanted to hear his voice sooth their hearts. He was too weak for dancing but his voice worked fine. He still had to visit the hospital for treatments but for the most of the time he spent it with the members. He was happy. The fans and the members gave him immence support. He didn't really think of the possibilty of him dying anymore. He just focused on the members and the fans. It was more than enough for him right now to be with them all the time. The members were not depressed anymore. Jimin cracked jokes naturally now. Jin and Rap Monster still somtimes cry silently in the night but it was getting better. Suga and Taehyung were able to smile without forcing themselves to. They always carry the fact that Kookie is sick with the but they didn't always acknowledge it. Most of the time it is put aside deep in their heart and they enjoy every moment that they have with him. 

 

 

Author's note- Tell me what you think!