Trouble

Our Golden Maknae

Jungkook went back to the trainee dorm after that dance practice. He felt good after that dance practice and came into the dorm humming. He opened the door and walked in the living room. Jungkook's eyes widened disbelief when he saw the ten other trainees sitting in the living room waiting for him. One by one they started to stand up. A cold chill ran along Jungkook's back, his gut told him these guys in front of him does not have good intentions. The crowd of boys in front of him made him back up into the doorway.

"YOU! Don't think that just because you started to train with Bts members that we wouldn't bother you. COME OVER HERE OR I'LL MAKE YOU COME!" The oldest of the group yelled at him with fire in his eyes. He was holding a brown belt. Fear and distress immediately flooded Jungkook's eyes. He stayed where he was, afraid to move closer. 

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? COME OVER HERE! I'M GONNA TEACH YOU WHO'S BOSS AROUND HERE!"  But Jungkook wasn't listening because he was already out the door. He ran for his life because he knows that once he gets caught, only pain will remain. 

"Let's go get him boys." The leader smirked and the fire roared once again in his eyes. 

Jungkook could hear the footsteps getting closer and louder behind him. Turning into a dark alleyway, he hide behind a garbage can and prayed that they won't find him. Jungkook peeked up from behind the can and saw the footsteps run past the alley. He collapsed against the wall with a deep sigh of relief.

"You really think you can hide from us?" Jungkook gasped as he heard that familiar voice looming upon him. The dark shadows confirmed it all. He was doomed. Someone pulled him out of the darkness and punched him in the face. Pain spread across his face but before he could react to that the sound of the belt sliced through the air life a knife and came down on him. Jungkook fell down and curled up protecting his stomach. Nine pairs of feet started kicking him, one belt slapped him. Every second felt like hell but he couldn't do anything about it. He had never felt so helpless and afraid. He doesn't remember when they left because all he felt was pain. With the little energy he had left, he slowly took out his phone and called the person he recently added onto his contacts.

"Hyung... Help me..." Jungkook tried to speak as loudly as he could but as he had no energy left, his voice came out to be a whisper.

"Jaejung? Where are you?" Jin asked in concern. 

"Alley... Near trainee dorm... Please come quickly..." Jungkook weakly spoke. He didn't hear what Jin replied. He had used up all of his energy. As if the world was against him, it started to rain. Blood, sweat, and tears mixed together with the rain and dripped onto the ground. Jungkook's world got darker. Finally, the pain was over. He smiled as he closed his eyes. 

Jin immediately felt that something was wrong, his gut feeling is never wrong. He immediately stood up and started to put on his jacket. Yoongi raised his head from the couch at the action.

"Hyung, where are you going?"

"Jaejung's in trouble. We have to go find him NOW." A look of concern spread across Yoongi's face and he quickly put on his jacket and followed the older out. Umbrellas in hand,  they walked to where they used to live when they were trainees and searched alley after alley.

"Jaejung! Oh my god!" Jin yelled in terror as he saw the young boy lying still on the muddy floor covered in blood. He was still, too still. Jin cradled Jaejung into his arms.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!" Yoongi scrambled over to the elder's call. His hand rose up to cover his gasped mouth when he saw the scene. Blood on the floor, blood trailing out of Jungkook's mouth and his body. 

"What do we do?" Jin stressed. He never faced his type of situation before, but neither did Yoongi. However, Yoongi quickly recovered from shock and became his calm self once again. 

"Take him back to our dorm for now. If this gets out to the public, it's not good for our company's reputation." Jin nodded at Yoongi's words. Yoongi looked at the poor boy before putting him onto his back and carrying him. They ran in the rain, long forgetting about their umbrellas. 

 

**It's going to take me really long before I can write another chapter because of school. Thank you for your patience.