Hologram

Our Golden Maknae

Another world tour had start even with their heart ache and sadness that seemed to linger on forever. They perform in front of their ARMYS, their fans, their everything. The members, the fans, the staff all helped each other to get through this rough time. They practiced long and hard each day to make sure the concert in Busan was perfect, afterall it was their cute maknae's hometown. What they didn't know was that the staff had something planned behind their backs...

The stadium was dark, but lightsticks made the stadium light up like stars in the sky. Six shadows appeared tall behind a curtain. The curtain falls abruptly as Rap Monster sings the first line. 

The curtain comes down (my breath is getting shorter)
I feel so complicated (I breathe out)
Did I make any mistakes today
How were the expressions on the audience?

But I’m still happy that I became this way
So that I can make someone scream
When I hold lingering feelings
And get on the still hot, empty stage

When I get on empty stage
I get scared from the emptiness
Between complicated feelings and the intersectionalities of life
I pretend like I’m numb

This isn’t my first time, it’s about time I get used to it
I try to hide it but I can’t
When the empty stage starts to cool down
I turn around with the empty house behind me

I console myself
I tell myself that there is no such thing as a perfect world
I slowly empty myself
I can’t always get a big standing ovation every time

I shamelessly keep telling myself
Raise your voice higher and farther
There is no such thing as an eternal audience but I will still sing
I want to be myself today forever

I want to be a boy forever AH!

Light shines from somewhere in the stadium. A blurred hologram of Jungkook appears, standing in between Jin and Yoongi at the center. Jin doesn't say anything in shock but feels tears welling up in his eyes. Suga rushes to hug his dongsaeng and wraps his arms around him to only find his arms empty. The image of Jungkook flickered. The fans and the members teared up when he opened his mouth and had started to sing. Yoongi cried looking at his empty arms. Jin dragged him over to his side and gave him a deep hug.

Forever we are young
Amidst the scattering rain of flower petals
I run, wandering through this maze
Forever, we are young
I may fall down and get hurt
But I still run endlessly towards my dreams

Forever ever ever ever
(Dreams, Hopes, Forward, Forward)
Forever ever ever ever, we are young.
Forever ever ever ever
(Dreams, Hopes, Forward, Forward)
Forever ever ever ever, we are young.

Forever we are young
Amidst the scattering rain of flower petals
I run, wandering through this maze
Forever we are young
I may fall down and get hurt
But I still run endlessly towards my dreams

Jungkook is stuck in their memory as a young kid. No matter how old the members get and how old the fans get, Jungkook will always remain his innocent and young self. Nothing can change that. Their favorite memories would be stuck there in that moment of time when they were seven. In that sense, they were glad, glad to not have to see Jungkook grow up, glad to have him young and bright in their memories whenever they needed cheering up. Suga had turned around from burrowing into Jin's shirt in the middle of the song, to cherish this moment where the seven of them were together again. Though it wasn't really Jungkook, just seeing his face in front of them was enough. 

Forever we are young
Amidst the scattering rain of flower petals
I run, wandering through this maze
Forever we are young (Ooh~)
I may fall down and get hurt
But I still run endlessly towards my dreams

The blurred hologram of Jungkook shook and then disappeared leaving the members in darkness on a dark stage. The members felt a tug of pain seeing him disappear. The moment of his death flashed in their heads again for the hundreth time, his funeral, his everytime, flashed before their eyes. Again, Jungkook went as quickly as he came, like wind blowing on a hot summer day, providing short relief but never for long. Wind never stays, it moves to other parts of the world. Jungkook also moved on, just a little bit faster than the rest, one day he will go back to them, just you wait. 

 

Ah ha! I have finally found inspiration for the next maybe 2-3 chapters! But it's gonna be a while for me to write them since I have finals coming up but I'll definitely work on them in the summer! Sorry for not writing for a while, lost inspiration plus I was just too busy! Thank you guys for reading!