Maknae

Our Golden Maknae

The members of BTS sprawled on the floor woke up to the sound of their maknae coughing. Jungkook had an uncomfortable look plastered onto his face. Jin helped him sit up and rubbed his back while nam joon ran to the kitchen to get some water. The coughing went on for a while and Jin patiently rubbed his back until he stopped coughing. By then, jungkook was depleted of energy and weakly leaned on Jin. His eyes were half closed and he was breathing heavily. Taehyung raised his hand to Jungkook's forehead to find it still burning. It should have gone down with the medicine but his temperature didn't even waver. The members paced back and forth thinking of ways to help him. 

"Maybe he just needs some more rest." Suga suggests.

"He won't get any sleep coughing like this." Nam Joon replied looking over his donsang with worry. 

"We need to go to the hospital." J-hope says. 

"And not get bombarded by fans, I think not." Jimin said. Silence followed after. What could they do to make Jungkook feel better? They were running out of options. 

"Nope that's it, we are taking him to the hospital. I don't care whether we get seen by fans or not, I care about Jungkook's health right now." The hyung spoke. Everyone nodded and got ready to go to the hospital. After putting layers of clothes on Jungkook, Jin helped him stand and supported him as they walked to their car. Thankfullly, the rain stopped and they didn't have to run. Once they were on the car, they started discussing. 

"Okay, let's just say that we are going for a check up and try not to make it too obvious that Jungkook is sick. Jungkook, try to walk. We won't blame you if you can't. " Rap Monster says and Jungkook weakly nodded. After they arrived, Jin supported Jungkook by putting Jungkook's arm around his shoulders. Jungkook used all of his energy to walk normally and not slump or lean too much on Jin's support. Fans noticed them but thankfully didn't notice that Jungkook was sick. The doctor hooked Jungkook to an IV and told the members that he should be better in a few hours. His cough was gonna stay for a few days but his fever will come down. They let out a sigh of relief. They watched their youngest member sleep in comfortable silence. Their Jungkook is okay for now. That was all that they hoped for.

 

Author's note- please comment! Tell me what you think about this story!