What?

Our Golden Maknae

"I have some bad new for you guys." The doctor told BTS after calling them from Jungkook's room to his office. "We ran a blood test to double check for Jungkook. I'm sorry but he has cancer." The members' faces fell. No, this can't be happening. 

"You are lying!" Jin exclaimed and stormed out of the room. 

"Why would I lie about something so important?" The doctor questioned them. Sobbing echoed across the room and can be heard down the hallway. Jungkook is so innocent, so young, so important. It all came running back to them, the frequent nose bleeds and the bruises that Jungkook easily got from practice. His constant paleness and his labored breaths. 

"Now, he will have to go through chemotherapy to battle the cancer but the decision is up to him and you guysa because chemotherapy is very painful." The doctor explained after the crying died down a little.

"I want to talk this out with him." Rap Monster said. They have to ask his opinion. Jungkook has to survive, for his family, for ARMY, for BTS. 

"Jungkookie, this is going to be tough on you but... you have cancer." Jin hyung told him gently after he came back.

"What? NO, this can't be happening. I have a whole life ahead of me, I'm too young, I can't!" Jungkook sobbed into Jin's chest and he held him in his arms on the hospital bed. Jin's shirt was now soaked like a wet sponge with Jungkook's tears. The members cried along with him. Their eyes are puffy and occasionally sobs creeps out of their mouths because of their inability to keep them in. It was too devestating, too surreal. Jungkook provided them with happiness and joy. Years and years with each other left them inseperable and to think that Jungkook might leave this world, leave them was such an horrocious thing. What did Jungkook do to the universe that it had to make him have cancer. Why did innocent Jungkook have to go through this. Life is unfair, the world is unfair. The entire night in the hospital room was spent crying and sobbing. They held onto each other afraid of Jungkook leaving. They won't ever let him leave them.

 

Author's note- please comment! Tell me what you think about this story!