Always There

Our Golden Maknae

Jungkook's condition suddenly got worse when they were finishing up a performance. As soon as they wheeled him off, he fainted. When Jin turned to talk to him, the sight of their maknae laying weakly with his head flopped down greeted him instead. Panicking, he quickly called an ambulance. This alarmed the members greatly as they turned their heads towards the talking Jin and the ill Jungkook. Jungkook had labored breaths like he was struggling to breath. Was he? They didn't know. They could only pray for Jungkook to be okay and healthy. A blur of blue, red, and white light washed over the leader as he stared in shock. Jungkook was fine for all these months and now this. The doctor even said he was improving with the chemotherapy, was something wrong? They snapped out of their gaze once the medical team came and helped as they were instructed. Their manager who went earlier to get their car pulled over. They jumped in and drove behind the ambulance. Please let Jungkook be okay. I don't know what I would do without him. The same thought washed over them over and over again like waves crashing onto a shore. Each time the wave hit, they were on the urge of crying. Rap Monster and Jin wanted to show a strong demeanor to comfort the other members but it was too hard for them. They loved their Jungkook so much that it was hard to not break down in front of everyone. Jungkook was so shy at first but quickly warmed up to everyone. His amazing talents stunned everyone and his voice alone was able to make thousands fangirl. Why was he restrained from a normal life? The more they thought about it, the more upset they became. They reached the hospital and Jungkook was pulled out of the ambulance laying limply on the stretcher. A breathing mask was put on his face and his body was already hooked onto various types of machinary. They have to trust the doctors and fate, there was nothing they could do. Texts of comfort from fans who heard about this situation was already buzzing. The members were comforted a little by this while they waited for Jungkook. After what seemed like years, the doctor came out. 

"Good news, this isn't a relapse of his cancer. He was just a little tired from going to performances and dehydrated. As for his cancer, it is okay for now. We have to see if the chemotherapy will continue to help or not. He is going to be at the hospital until his condition settles down a bit more." The doctor said to the members. Good. Their Jungkook was okay. He is just dehydrated and tired, that's all. Though they weren't completely relieved, it was good news that he was okay. The fear went away just a little and the members were able to fall asleep and not fret so much. If only Jungkook can stay healthy and not scare them like this.

 

Sorry it is so short, barely had time to do this! Please comment on this!