We Are Here Beside You

Our Golden Maknae

Jungkook's eyes opened one centimeter on the way to their dorm. The members were beyond worried for their kookie. The maknae layed crumbled in his car seat and he didn't have the energy to even lift a finger. 

"Jungkook, just wait a little longer. We are almost there." Jin told Kookie while taking his hand and rubbing circles in his palm. It hurts them to see their kookie like this and not being able to do anything while he suffers. The faster they get home, they faster they can help Jungkook. 

"Hy..hyung." Jungkook's mumble was barely heard but it was enough to catch the attention of the members. 

"Everything is going to be okay kookie, just don't think about anything right now." Taehyung said in a soothing tone to his beloved member. Jungkook watched his hyungs and yet couldn't move anything or even tell them that he was fine and to not worry about him. A tear fell from his face and upon that the bright J-hope started to sob. Jimin held J-hope in his arms while Jin and Taehyung spoke words of comfort to Jungkook. The leader blocked everything else out and just focused on driving, focused on getting Kookie home. Suga buried his head into his hand and repeated the same sentence over and over again. Kookie will be fine. Kookie will be fine. Everytime something happens to the members, the same feeling of guilt washes over everyone like a huge storm. Whether they be an upbeat alien or someone who is always happy and excited, it's the same effect when something serious concerns their member. As the leader, Rap Monster feels like he was abusing this position. He should have taken care of kookie more, of everyone more. Just thinking about the incident today makes his chest hurt. To add to the mood, the perfect sky had turned into a rainy day. Literally. The second they arrive at their dorm. Suga and Jin took off their jacket and wrapped Jungkook with it so he wouldn't get wet. Rap Monster looked at Jungkook's tired face before signing in concern and carrying him out of the car. He ran so they wouldn't get soaked too much. Well, more like so Jungkook wouldn't get soaked too much. Right now it didn't matter if they were wet or not, kookie is their number one piority. The members stepped into the elevator wet and dripping with water. Suga fumbled to get the keys and with shaking hands opened the door to their home. Rap Monster gently placed Jungkook on his bed. Everyone dispersed to get supplies that will help their sick member. Jin stayed by kookie's side and replaced the two wet jackets with blankets. By now, Jungkook's skin is burning hot. J-hope hurried over with the thermometer and they measured his temperature. As expected, it was extremely high and the worried looks of the members stayed on their faces. They only wish it was gone. Suga ran a block to just buy some medicine in the pouring rain. The other members were taking turns to look after Jungkook and putting a cold towel on his forehead. When Suga got back, they made sure he changes into dry clothes and not get sick as well. Then the hard part comes. How in the earth are they going to have the heart to wake up Jungkook to drink the medicine when he is sleeping so peacefully right now? But Jungkook has to take his medicine to bring his fever down. 

"Jungkookie, wake up to drink your medicine." Jin gently shook Jungkook but no responce. Now he was getting scared. "Jungkook? Wake up." Jin shook him a little harder this time and he finally saw the beautiful eyes that he yearned for. 

"Oh thank god, here drink your medicine. " Jin gently poured the pink liquid into kookie's mouth. Jungkook tried to get up but Rap Monster who was sitting besides him pushed him down. 

"Hyung." Jungkook's voice was raspy but the members, who all came into the room, was glad to hear that wonderful voice of his.

"Don't worry, we will always be beside you from now on. If you have to practice, we will practice with you. Go to sleep and don't overwork yourself from now on. " Rap Monster said the the members nodded their heads in agreement. A smile tugged on Jungkook's mouth and he closed his heavy eyelids, comforted with the presence of s. 

 

Author's note- please comment! Tell me what you think about this story!