Do It For Us

Our Golden Maknae

Hoseok came back with a bag full of medicine after struggling to identify the different brands and their uses. Sweat stuck to his forehead as he ran into the hotel room. Jin fumbled through the bag looking for the fever medicine and was happy when the bottle appeared in his hands. He carefully poured the medicine into the little cup and provided a cup of water along with it. Now the hard part comes, waking Jungkook up. Jin climbed on the bed and gently shook the little one's shoulders. No response. He shook slightly harder.

"Kookie. Wake up. You have to drink your medicine." Jin urged the maknae. Jungkook reacted to the sound by shaking his head.

"Jungkook, you have to become healthy and strong again. Please drink your medicine. Do it for us. For Bangtan." Suga pleaded. The maknae frowned with his eyes closed. Jungkook soon opened his tired eyes and blinked away his foggy sight. The six members helped his weak body to sit up. Jin held the cup and carefully poured the liquid into Jungkook's mouth. They laid him back down on the bed. All they can do now is wait for the medicine to hopefully decrease his temperature. Namjoon sighed and put a wet towel on the maknae's forehead. None of the members wanted to see Kookie like this. They all know that Jungkook didn't like to be weak and be taken care of like a baby. However, recently he does not complain when the hyungs fuss over him. Though they do want him to listen to them, it appears to them as something else. Maybe, it's a sign? Did his body weaken to a state where he no longer can complain? Did kookie give up hope? He can't though. Bangtan Boys is going to be together forever. Seven healthy and happy boys. 

Through the whole day, the members didn't leave the room one step except going to get food or medicine. Jin and Jimin volunteered to take care of Jungkook. They were changing the towel every ten minutes and also making Jungkook drink water. After a long 24 hours, the medicine along with Jin and Jimin's hard work paid off. Jungkook's temperature decreased to a healthy 37 degrees. The members sighed with relief after looking at the thermometer. Jungkook's tensed body eased and he started snoring. The members chuckled while covering their laughs with their hands. 

Jin made Hoseok and Taehyung go out and buy lamb skewers. The two spent nearly two hours looking for it. It's kind of hard to find something like lamd skewers in Hawaii. The two finally found some in a Chinatown. They bought at least 30 so Jungkook would have plenty to eat. Seven people spent the rest of their night cramped in a small hotel room eating lamb skewers and watching tv in Hawaii. They don't need anything else to be happy, just being together is enough. 

 

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Finals and everything got me busy. Thanks for reading!