Camouflage and bait (M, TW)

Bulletproof No More, my Butterfly

CHAPTER WARNING: Trigger warning for non-consensual , inflicted violence on another including being injected with drugs, violence and swearing.

If any of these things trigger you, I advise you to skip this chapter. 


The day Hoseok found out who his new partner was going to be for the next 4 months, he nearly threw a fit, but kept his mouth shut because he’s the youngest Beta in the department.

He doesn’t want to be written up for unacceptable behaviors, even though he’s been in the Excursion department for nearly 3 years, far from being the newest Beta in the department, but still new enough that he’s subjected to the council’s internal review system and any bad mark could be cause for him to be reassigned to a different department.

It’s not a strict rule, or anything set in stone stating that all members of the Excursion department who are assigned to go out on missions have to be mated. It’s recommended that at least one of the two wolves going should be a mated wolf, and to someone in a completely different department or who doesn’t work for the council at all, depending on their rank. Makes things less complicated if one or both wolves get captured and interrogated though it’s increasingly rare that it happens.

It’s also not a strict rule that one of the wolves has to be a doctor or of the medical department either, even though Hoseok has always thought it was important, like it had been when he’d sniffed out Jimin in the woods that fateful day.

So the day he met Wendy, his newly assigned Beta partner, he knew he was going to have a handful of trouble. Not because it was a female Beta, but because she was the niece of the department Alpha, and unmated.

He’d long since realized that the department Alpha was setting Hoseok up to a much higher standard than the others, but being forced to partner with the male’s niece was the icing on the cake that make Hoseok very wary of the office politics that suddenly sprung up out of nowhere.

The girl barely looked a day over the age of 15. The moment their eyes met, Hoseok’s wolf shuddered in alarm and distress. Hoseok tried to soothe his wolf, coming home as much as he could to smother himself in Jimin’s comforting arms the first few weeks that he and Wendy were in the training rooms at the council, getting used to one another.

It was on their second to last day of training together before they’d go out on a short excursion scouting mission that Hoseok jumped in shock as a hand came across the lower half of his body.

He growled, jumping away quickly at the sensation and looked up to see Wendy with a smirk on her face. “Oh I’m sorry.” She fake gasped, attempting to look apologetic.

Hoseok glared at her. “I’m mated, thank you very much, so I’d appreciate if you didn’t touch me in places reserved only for my mate.” He told her, his tone serious.

Wendy squeaked at him that it wouldn’t happen again, and they went about finishing their training together, and nothing really came of it until they were sent out to their first overnight mission.

Wendy had insisted on cooking while Hoseok scouted the area, a place he was more than familiar with due to its proximity to the city. They’d been sent on day trips before, supposedly just so Wendy could get used to being out on scouting missions, though Hoseok knew the packs that lived within a day or two of the city and the council were very much in compliance with the laws and nothing bad would happen.

It had happened again, the subtle brush of a hand across his back, and this time Hoseok’s eyes flash red, growling as he turns on Wendy, seeing the smirk on her face as he goes to smack her hand that is reaching out again towards him.

“I told you I’m mated!” Hoseok isn’t one to shout, but his biggest pet peeve is people who don’t listen to him the first time. “Don’t ing touch me.”

“Language, Hoseok.” Wendy says, frowning. “I could report your uncouth behavior to my uncle, and he wouldn’t like that, now would he?”

Hoseok can recognize a threat when he hears it and his hand drops limply from where it was about to strike. Unfortunately, it also means that Wendy recognizes that she could use running to her uncle anytime she thinks Hoseok is being rude, unaccommodating or showing a bad attitude towards her.

It also means more unwanted touches now that she’s got leverage to threaten him with, from touching the small of his back to roughly pinching his cheeks, Hoseok huddles in on himself, fighting his natural instincts to lash out at the offending Beta.

He’s made a few reports about being ually harassed by his work partner, but each report is met with eyes swimming in laughter and mirth as the department Alpha dismisses that his own niece would do anything so unbecoming of a council department member.

On the day of the twin’s naming party, Hoseok had been informed they would be going out on a real scouting and excursion mission, this time to the southern side of the country, more than a couple of days away from the city. To the same area that he’d found Jimin in.

Hoseok’s nervous, and his wolf is restless as he packs the inventory he thinks they’ll need for the mission, knowing that there are a few packs to the south who have been slowly pulling away from the council’s oversight, the memories of what had happened to Jimin’s old pack fading away apparently.

He gets the chance to break away from preparing for the mission, a threat from Wendy ringing in his ears if he’s not back by a certain time, and tries desperately to enjoy himself at the party, clinging to Jimin as much as he can, inhaling the scent that only he can smell and trying to be carefree until he realizes the time and has to apologize to Jimin for not being able to help clean up.

Hoseok is late, and he knows it, though his wolf is curious to see what will happen when Wendy tries to make good on her threats. He slows down in the hallways, getting his breathing back under control before a hand grabs the back of his neck, and a blindfold on his head, covering his eyes.

“What the?” Hoseok yelps. He didn’t smell a thing or hear anyone come up behind him, meaning either they’d been lying in wait in the darkened hallway, or they’d been behind him the entire time.

“Shut up if you know what’s good for you.” The familiar voice of his department Alpha makes Hoseok shudder in fear.

He’s not sure where he’s being taken since his vision is cut off, and the scents of the hallways are confusing him.

Hoseok stumbles more than once, getting cuffed on the back of the head, someone grumbling in his ear about hurrying the up, and he’s suddenly shoved into a space and left alone for a moment.

He’d go to take the blindfold off, but somewhere along the way, they’d bound his hands behind his back once they’d gone down a few flights of stairs and the sounds of others in the hallway are gone.

“Well, I told you to be back on time, didn’t I? Now look at where it’s gotten you.” The familiar voice of Wendy, anger laced with scorn in her voice.

The blindfold comes off, and Hoseok gasps, backing away from her immediately, eyes blinking away the brightness of the light overhead and Hoseok realizes that he’s in one of the underground bunkers designed for family of council employees if there were ever to be a large scale rogue attack on the city.

There are no camera’s here to ensure his safety, no emergency call system to bring security down.

Hoseok averts his eyes when he realizes that Wendy is completely , a sadistic grin on her face as she comes closer to him.

When his back hits the wall, Hoseok knows he’s trapped. The room is entirely too small to maneuver around the unmated Beta quickly unless he injures the female wolf. He tenses as Wendy closes in on him, running her hands down the front of his , one that Jimin has always liked on him.

Hoseok closes his eyes as Wendy leans into his body space, sniffing around him and growling. “You’ve been around that and his friends, haven’t you?” She growls.

“My mate is not a .” Hoseok bites back, eyes flashing at the insult.

A hand twists into his shirt, and a ripping noise is heard as Wendy viciously tears the shirt away from his body. “He’s a , trying to take what is mine.” Wendy growls again, sharp fingernails on Hoseok’s chest as she leans in, pushing his head up and nosing around the other side of Hoseok’s neck, where the other scent gland is still intact.

Hoseok tenses even further as Wendy’s cold, dry lips attach themselves to his bare chest, having scented him even though Hoseok is pretty sure she can’t detect his natural pheromones that are for Jimin, and Jimin only.

A gasp falls from his lips in surprise as Wendy noses down his chest, biting his right as something cold, sharp and painful is injected into his arm.

“You are mine, Jung Hoseok.” She growls again, biting at his viciously.

Hoseok winces as he feels whatever was injected into him start to take effect slowly, his body heating up in ways that he knows should only happen when Jimin’s in heat.

“The !” He tries to jerk away from her, but finds he can’t move. “What the hell did you do to me?” He exhales, releasing his emotions, letting his anger out, his wolf howling inside of him to be let loose.

“Just a little something to help speed up the mating process.” Wendy smirks, backing away from him, as Hoseok’s knees give out now that there is nothing to hold him up from the front.

He grunts, his knees taking the impact of the hard floor beneath him and he sees Wendy slipping on a robe, tying it before she goes to the door and whistles. “Help me get him on the bed and undressed.” She commands, and two wolves that Hoseok is damn sure he’s never met before strode into the room.

One hauls the immobile Beta up onto his rubbery feet, the effect of the drug growing the longer it’s in Hoseok’s system, while the other, unbuckles Hoseok’s belt, throwing it onto the bed and quickly divesting Hoseok of his pants and boxers.

He’s placed on the bed soon after being removed of his clothes, and a rope is thrown on top of him from where he assumes Wendy is standing, acting as a lookout even though they’re deep underground.

Hoseok realizes he’s growling angrily as the two males take the rope and his belt, tying his feet with one and his hands up against the head of the bed with the other, rendering his body even more immobile than it already is.

“All done Mistress.” One of them says, and Hoseok realizes with a start that both of the males are scentless, meaning they’re mated, but he didn’t see a mating mark on either’s necks.

“Good boys.” Wendy practically purrs at them. Hoseok twists his head just right in time to see Wendy exchanging not so innocent kisses with the two males, and his guts twist from the fear he feels.

Hoseok cries out mentally, praying, wishing that his distress can be felt to Jimin, even though the younger is probably passed out from all the work he’s done for the naming party. Hoseok’s jerked back to reality as cool hands touch his now completely body and Hoseok has to clamp down on his own tongue to halt the moan that attempts to bubble its way out of his throat at the contact that seems to both cool, and burn his skin.

He’d missed the moment Wendy had ushered the two males out, shutting and locking the door behind them. “Awe, I want to hear your desperate moans.” Wendy taunts him as she reaches out to grasp Hoseok by the chin.

“ you.” Hoseok half growls, half whines in distress. The feeling of her disgusting hands on his body makes him want to throw up, but his body betrays him by becoming heated and aroused.

He can smell the scent of his own arousal in the air, and of Wendy’s as well as she continues to touch him in ways that make Hoseok’s stomach roll. Somewhere along the way, she’s lost the robe, and she grins at him as she leans close, allowing Hoseok to smell her natural scent, her arousal thick in the air and nearly choking him with how potent it is.

Too potent for a Beta.

“The ?!” Hoseok cries as he realizes that Wendy not only has been masking her scent as a Beta, but she’s been an unmated ALPHA female the entire time.

He’s no longer ashamed of feeling fearful around Wendy, as Alpha females are rarer than Taehyung’s twins being fraternal.

Wendy smirks. “I see you realize that I’m an Alpha. Your soon to be Alpha.” She says, tracing a fingertip around one of Hoseok’s s, her lips as it responds to her touch, firming and puckering up. She leans down, lazily at it, the smirk never leaving her face as Hoseok squirms in both arousal and disgust, the belt around his hands rubbing his wrists harshly as he pulls on it.

“I’ve wanted you ever since you showed up at my pack’s territory a few years ago.” She explains once she’s done torturing Hoseok’s body. “You’d come to inspect the records we had of the omega’s housed in our lands with that shameless Omega boy who mated with a premature Alpha.”

Hoseok’s eyes grow wide. No one outside of their group was supposed to know that Jin and Jungkook had mated illegally when Jungkook was 11. They hadn’t even told Jimin yet for crying out loud!

Of course no one outside of their group also was supposed to know that Jungkook had matured earlier than he was supposed to, to protect his Omega mate, who’d matured earlier than normal as well. It was sealed information that only the highest levels of authority in the council could access, and even then the head Alpha of the council would not allow anyone to see Jin and Jungkook’s records.

Wendy scrapes her nail against his and Hoseok lets out a hiss at the pain coursing through his chest. “You don’t know about them so don’t talk .” Hoseok growls at her, even though he knows he’s at a disadvantage.

Wendy twists his in her fingers, her smirk growing as Hoseok lets out a pained groan, the scent of her arousal growing thicker.

‘,’ Hoseok thinks. ‘She gets by inflicting pain upon her victims.’

“You will do well to watch that filthy mouth before I beat it out of you.” She growls at him, and Hoseok clamps his mouth shut unwillingly. “Good boy.” Wendy moves onto his other , arousing it against his will and ling on it as her hand travels further down his body.

Hoseok’s breath fails him as her hand touches his most private area, which is half hard. Wendy stops her ministrations on his chest, frowning as she looks down at his crotch. “Are you defective or something?” She asks, squeezing him in her hand, watching his face for any signs of arousal or pain.

“NO, you dumb !” Hoseok yells, feeling a surge of confidence at the half state his body is in. It means he’s fighting off the drug thanks to his wolf. “I told you I have a mate, and my body is only for him.”

Wendy slaps Hoseok across the cheek, huffing as she gets off the bed in a hurry, throwing the robe on and going to the door, unlocking it and whispering to someone whom Hoseok assumes is standing guard for her as Hoseok blinks from the force of the slap.

Female alphas hit a lot harder than he’d expected.

Wendy comes back a minute later, and Hoseok realizes she’s got another syringe full of something. “You are mine.” She growls again as her eyes flash red and she shoves the needle into his bound arm, pushing it in forcefully, the burn making Hoseok cry out loud from the pain.

“I could just bite you and override the mark from that , but I enjoy the struggle from my conquests as I torture their bodies into submission.” She tells him after the pain from the drug lessens.

She’s sitting on him, her fingers working at his groin, trying to coax his back to life after the pain from the drug had made him go flaccid.

“You are a sadistic .” Hoseok groans as he feels the new batch of drug take effect and the heat surges through his body.

“Oh don’t worry, mate of mine. You’ll enjoy the sadistic side of me soon.” She grins at him, pleased as the drug seems to work better this time, his growing hard in her hands.

She leans over his body, and the skin as she goes, though Hoseok notices she’s not leaving any marks. He tries to fight her, even though he can’t move much and he gasps as she takes his chin in a free hand, wrenching his neck sharply as she reaches in to kiss him.

Hoseok bites her tongue as she forces it past his lips. “You .” She smacks him again on the cheek, harder than before, and Hoseok is left feeling dizzy and disoriented. “I guess I should go faster so I can claim you sooner.” She grumbles. “There’s no fun in that, but it can’t be helped since you are fighting it.”

Hoseok gasps as his body recognizes that someone who’s not Jimin has just mounted him, his body bucking even though it’s actually causing more of the opposite effect than he wanted.

“That’s a good boy.” Wendy coos at him, arching her back and impaling herself onto him, slamming his hips back down into the bed.

Hoseok feels the tears leaking out of his eyes as he’s , his body responding against his will as he tries to think of Jimin and his unborn pup. He feels Wendy’s impending release gathering, her body clenching his tighter, her rhythm becoming uncoordinated and frantic, the scent of her displeasure at rushing things and her arousal growing heavier as she leans over his body, pushing his head to the side where Jimin’s claim mark is.

He whimpers, tears clouding his vision as he feels Wendy’s breath on his neck, the moistness of there and the start of her sharpened canines pricking against his skin when the door to the room bursts open in a spray of wood.


A/N:  Yeah...so when I started writing this story, I didn't actually intend for Hoseok to be ...but in the flow of the story line and later problems to come, it actually works out. BUT I promise 100% there will be no more .

I also promise this won't be the last update between now and New Years. Christmas might be a bit sketchy as my parents informed me this week they're coming down which screws up my plans on Christmas Eve completel as now I have to figure out food and clean house. 

Anyway, let me know what you think!