KB Chap 23 – To seek for my love

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal from future stood up and said, “Then you really need to jump the Broken Heart Cliff and not only jumped but with a heavy rock tied to your body so that you can sank all the way down the to bottom. Then you swim into the leftmost where darkness is, it will be so dark that you cannot even see your fingers, then continue to swim until you see light and swim towards it.”

 

Amber (Yang Guo) was touched and ran to hug Krystal from future.  The latter did a dolphin screech and yelled, “I told you to hand off me, I only belong to a certain llama face and it is from my time and NOT you! You Got it?” Amber (Yang Guo) smiled sheepishly.

 

Krystal from future then grinned and said, “Here is a present from me.” She then dig her huge bag and drew out an artifical arm. 

 

Amber (Yang Guo) stood dumbly and said, “We don’t have any thing here to perform operation to fix this. I’m ok without right arm for 5 years, so I guess it is ok.”

 

Krystal from future then eyed sharply, “I don’t take no as an answer.”

 

She unwrapped the artifical right arm and walked to Amber (Yang Guo). She adjusted his clothes and placed it on him to measure. She took up a glue like tube and start pouring the sticky liquid on the artifical right arm. Then she just paste it on Amber (Yang Guo)!  (Gosh… Is Amber a toy?)

 

Then behold, she held the connection point of the artifical right arm and Amber (Yang Guo) right shoulder and muttered, “Tulaliloo ti amo, Tulaliloo ti amo, Tulaliloo ti amo.”  Then Amber (Yang Guo) felt heat at the connection area and as the heat subsided, he can feel his right arm! It was so amazing!

(@readers, ‘Tulaliloo ti amo’ mean we love you in minion language…haha)

 

Amber (Yang Guo) wanted to hug Krystal from future but she remember the previous incident, he was afraid that she will scream his head off again so he simply gave her a 90 degree bow.  Krystal from future then smiled with a nod.

 

Then Amber (Yang Guo) proceed to do what Krystal from future has instructed. She jumped down the cliff with the heavy rock tied to her. When he was in the water for more than 30 minutes and he had used his inernal strength to re circulate the air within his body, he had difficult breathing but he kept on thinking of seeing her again.

 

 

Her mental strength became stronger than ever. Then he saw the light and swam towards it. He found a hole and climb up.

 

Amber (Yang Guo) looked around and saw a few bee hives on a large tree. The bees were larger than normal and were of the same species that Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) reared back at the Ancient Tomb. Amber (Yang Guo) exclaimed in surprise and stood rooted to the ground. He then went over to examine the hives closely. He saw that they were man-made and the workmanship looked like Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü)’s doing.

He thought, “Could Long-Er have lived here after she jumped down?” He paced around the bank and felt that it was like the bottom of a deep well. The place hardly received any sunlight.

He walked around and found that some of the trees had much of their bark stripped off and then he saw some flowers and stones arranged neatly and he suddenly became happy and worried at the same time. His heart beat rapidly as he felt Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) must have lived here before but after 5 years he did not know what might have happened to her. He had never believed in divine intervention but now he was consumed with anxiety and knelt down and prayed, “O’ Heaven, please let me meet Long-Er again!”

After praying, he looked around again but did not find any more traces of her. He sat under a tree and thought, “Even if Long-Er is dead there would surely be some remains left behind, unless they have sunk to the bottom of the lake.” He then remembered the light beneath the lake’s surface and wanted to explore it, so he jumped into the lake.

He shouted, “I must get to the bottom of this. I’ll never give up until I find out what happened to her.” He dived into the lake and it got colder as he went deeper. Soon the water was icy-cold. Amber (Yang Guo) did not mind the cold but the pressure was too high and he could not dive any deeper. He was now out of breath so he surfaced and grabbed a rock and tried again.

This time he sank rapidly and saw the light again. He quickly swam towards it and strangely felt a swift current sweeping him into the cave. He threw the rock aside and found that the cave was going upwards. Soon he broke the surface with a splash. He saw the brilliant sunlight and the fragrance of flowers filled his nose. It was like another world. He looked around and saw beautiful flowers and bright green grass - it was as if he entered a large garden. However the place was still and quiet and there was no one around. He got out of the water and saw a thatched hut several metres away.

He dashed forwards but slowed down after a few steps and thought, “What if I can’t find out anything here?” His heart sank and feared that his last hope would soon be dashed. He stopped outside the hut and listened carefully but there seemed to be no one inside. He only heard the bees buzzing.

After a while he plucked up his courage and trembled, saying, “I’ve come for a visit. Please pardon my intrusion.” He repeated this but there was still no response. He lightly pushed open the door and it creaked open.

Stepping in, he looked around and was stunned. The furniture was simple but the house was sparkling clean. There only was a table and chair but its arrangement was very familiar, exactly the same like the arrangement in the Ancient Tomb. He did not examine the place and naturally turned left and he saw a small room. After passing the small room, he found himself looking into a bigger room. In the room the bed, table and chair also had exactly the same arrangement as in the Ancient Tomb. The only difference was that the furniture in the Ancient Tomb was made of stone while the furniture here is made of wood.

On the left was a bed which looked like the Cold Jade Bed he practiced his Internal Strength; In the middle a long rope was suspended through the room which he used to practice his Qing Gong (Lightness Skill); Near the window was a small stool which was where he learnt to read and write. On the left was a rough wooden cabinet; when he opened it he saw children's clothes made of tree bark which was exactly of the same design Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) made for him years ago. He walked into the room and touched the bed. The tears had already welled up in his eyes but now he could not hold them back and the tears rolled off his cheeks and fell onto the bed.

Suddenly he felt a smooth hand lightly his hair, gently asking, "Guo-Er, what's making you unhappy?"

The tone and the manner his hair was was similar to how Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) cajoled him when he was young. Amber (Yang Guo) jerked around and saw a fair and extremely beautiful girl standing gracefully in front of him. She looked exactly the same as the Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) he thought of daily and missed terribly for the past 5 years.

 


The two of them stared at each other then exclaimed “Ah!” and embraced each other tightly. It seemed so real yet it seemed like a dream.

After a long while Amber (Yang Guo) finally broke the silence. He said, “Long-Er, you’ve not changed a single bit. But I have aged.” Soo Jung (Xia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter