Chap 6.2

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber (Yang Guo) carried Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) back to the tomb and as soon as she arrived in her room, she spat out another pool of blood, and covered Amber (Yang Guo)’s body. Amber (Yang Guo) was so scared that he couldn’t move his arms and legs, and started to cry.


Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) calmly laughed and said, “After I spat out this pool of blood, I won’t throw up anymore, what is there to be sad about?”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “Princess, don’t die.”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said, “You are scared of dying aren’t you?”

Amber (Yang Guo) was startled and said, “Me?”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said, “Before I die, I will kill you first.”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) saw that Amber (Yang Guo) was astounded and said, “If I don’t kill you, how will I be able to see grandma Sun? If you are along in the world, who will look after you?”

Amber (Yang Guo)’s mind was scrambled, and didn’t know what to say.

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) kept on throwing up blood, but she looked fine as if nothing was wrong. Amber (Yang Guo) thought of something, he quickly went to find a jar of Bee syrup and gave it to her to drink. The syrup did have healing properties, after a while she stopped throwing up blood and slept on her bed. Amber (Yang Guo) was able to relax, but he was worn down with worry, and wasn’t able to endure anymore, he sat down and slept against the wall.

After some time, he felt someone cold against his throat, and was woken up. He has lived for a long time in the tomb, although he wasn’t able to see things as clearly as Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) can in the dark, he could still see things without the aid of candlelight. He opened his eyes, and saw Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) sitting forward on the bed holding a sword, pointing at his throat. He was alarmed and said, “Princess! You...”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) calmly said, “Guo Er, my injury won’t get better, after I kill you we’ll both see grandma Sun together!”

Amber (Yang Guo) quickly replied, “Princess!”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said, “You are scared, aren’t you? It will be quick, one slash and that’s it.”

Her sword extended out, the tip quivered a little, an incomparable stance in terms of mastery and exquisiteness was used, [Separating Flower Splitting Willow], shimmering to the left but moving to the right, and the sword pointed at Amber (Yang Guo)’s throat.

 

She then circulated her remaining energy and wanted to pierce his throat, but she saw his pleading eyes, and felt pain in her heart.  (@Princess, I thought you are emotionless, how come you pain when you see Amber’s eyes..Have you ….grown attach to Amber?)

 

At that instant, her eyes went black, her body went soft, a ‘dang’ sound was made as the sword dropped on the floor, as Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) fainted.

If the sword was forwards, Amber (Yang Guo) would have died, he didn’t know that she would have fainted at the most vital point. He stopped, wondering if he really escaped death, and quickly ran out of the tomb.

 

The sun dazzled in his eyes, the light breeze blew his clothes, the scent of flowers was around him, birds sang in the trees, isn’t this better than living in the tomb?
 

Amber (Yang Guo) made his decision, he utilized his lightness kung fu and ran down the mountain, he became quicker as he ran, and by midday he was at the foot of the mountain.

 

He suddenly heard footsteps behind him, someone was approaching. It was a Taoist nun, dressed in apricot yellow, her steps were light and she was slowly advancing. A pair of swords hung on her back, a blood red tassel was tied to the handle, floating in the breeze.

 

The Taoist nun went up to him and asked, “Hey, what is the way to Chong Yang Palace?”

Amber (Yang Guo) secretly thought, “If this girl is a disciple of Quan Zhen, then how come she does not know the way up there? Something was wrong here.” He then pointed to the mountain without looking around and said, “Just follow that main road.”

The Taoist nun saw that Amber (Yang Guo) was wearing a pair of old and worn trousers and assumed that he was just a villager. She then said, “Stand up, I have something to ask you.”

 

Amber (Yang Guo) hated everyone in the Quan Zhen sect, so he pretended to blind and dumb, and pretended not to hear.

The Taoist nun said, “Foolish boy, you didn’t hear what I said?”

He looked up and saw her skin was smooth and white, her cheeks were red, her eyes were like a pool of water staring into him, there didn’t seem to be any evil intent; after looking at her again, he lowered his head again.

The Taoist nun took out two silver ingot’s from her pockets, two ‘ting’ noises were heard as they collided with each other, she said, “Little brother, if you follow my instructions then I’ll give these ingots to you.”


Amber (Yang Guo) put on a baffled expression and said, “You want to lie to me, I don’t believe you.”

The Taoist nun laughed and said, “When have I lied to you? Hey, little kid, what is your name?”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “Everyone calls me ‘Sha Dan’ (Dumb Egg), don’t you know that? What’s your name?” (Amber called  herself “Dumb Egg”? That is so so so funny…wahahaha)

 

The Taoist nun said, “I need a hatchet, go to your home and get one, and then lend it to me.”

Amber (Yang Guo) was curious, he opened his eyes wide, drooled and made himself look even more look a stupid person, he shook his head incessantly and said, “I can’t, I can’t lend my family’s hatchet. If dad finds out I’ll be punished.”


The Taoist nun took off her belt, and waved it at his right foot. Amber (Yang Guo) heard the wind sound and turned his head around, he was alarmed, and thought, “That’s our Ancient Tomb sect’s kung fu! Isn’t she a disciple of Quan Zhen’s?” He didn’t dodge and let her belt wrap around his right leg, he fell on the floor and relaxed his body, letting her pull him towards her, and secretly feared, “Is she going up the mountain to attack Princess?”


He thought about Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü), he didn’t know whether she was dead or alive, he was extremely worried about her, he made up his mind, even if he was going to die under her hands he needed to see her.

Taoist nun smiled and said, “Sha Dan, do you want to die or want to live?” She took out her sword and pointed at his chest.

Amber (Yang Guo) saw that she used the stance [Flower from the Embroidery Pen] (jin bi sheng hua), it was a sword stance of the Ancient Tomb sect, he was perplexed, “This person is probably a disciple of martial uncle Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou), and has come to find Princess, she must have ill intentions, from her belt and sword stances her kung fu is good, I’ll keep on pretending to be dumb so she’ll be off guard.”


Amber (Yang Guo) called out, “I’ll listen, I’ll listen.” Amber (Yang Guo) hurried to a farmer’s house in front of him to pick up a short hatchet, he pretended to limp, his footsteps were heavy, strutting and staggering, appearing clumsy.

Although he was trying making a fool out of the Taoist nun, he was worried about the safety of Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü), and couldn’t refrain from giving a burdened look on his face.

The Taoist nun angrily said, “What’s with the crying face? Quickly smile for me.”
Amber (Yang Guo) did a pout instead.


The Taoist nun wrinkled her brows and said, “Follow me up the mountain.”


 She was the ‘Serpent Deity’ Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou)’s disciple Hong Ling Bo, and was the young Taoist nun who was sent to kill the Lu couple and madam Wu. Amber (Yang Guo) wanted to know her surname but she didn’t reveal it.

 

The Taoist nun sat on a rock, the wind scattered her hair. Amber (Yang Guo) secretly glanced at her.  Hong Ling Bo said, “Look then! Hey, am I nice to look at?” She then took out a comb from her pocket, and slowly combed her hair.

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “You are nice to look at, but…but…”

Hong Ling Bo said, “But what?”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “But you are not white enough.”

She had always regarded her skin as white and smooth as gems, when she heard him say this, she couldn’t refrain from getting angry, she stood up and shouted, “Sha Dan, do you want to die, saying I’m not white enough?”

Amber (Yang Guo) shook his head and said, “Not white enough.”

Hong Ling Bo said, “Who’s whiter than me?”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “The person that slept by my side last night is much whiter than you.”

Hong Ling Bo said, “Who? Is it one of your family members?” The thought of killing the woman who had whiter skin than her crossed her mind.

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “Nope, it’s my family’s white llama.”

 

 

Hong Ling Bo turned her anger into laughter and said, “You really are stupid, how can you compare a person with an animal? Let’s go!” She took his upper arm and hurried up the mountain. Straight ahead was the road to Chong Yang palace, but Hong Ling Bo headed west, in the direction of the Tomb of the Living Dead.
Amber (Yang Guo) thought, “Indeed she is trying to find my Princess.”
 

Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) had sent her on a mission to kill one of their enemies, after she finished, she went up mount Zhong Nan by herself, and by coincidence met Amber (Yang Guo); she now ordered Amber (Yang Guo) to chop down the pine trees that were in the way to the tomb.

Very soon, Amber (Yang Guo) had led Hong Ling Bo to the tomb. When he left the tomb he was confused and flustered, he didn’t close the tomb’s door, but now he saw the large slab of stone that was used as the door was still by the side.

 

His heart jumped around and prayed, “I hope Princess is not dead so I’ll be able to see her again.” He decided that he couldn’t mess around with Hong Ling Bo, and said, “Xian Gu, I’ll lead you forward, if a ghost eats me up and I become a ghost, I’ll haunt you forever.” They then entered.

In just a few moments, Amber (Yang Guo) had led her deep into the tomb, outside Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü)’s room. He opened the door lightly, and listened carefully, he couldn’t hear anything and wanted to call out “Princess!” but remembered that Hong Ling Bo was right behind him so he quietly said, “We’re here!”

Hong Ling Bo saw a girl in white lying on a bed. She knew she would meet her martial uncle in the tomb, but she didn’t know that she would find her lying down peacefully, not knowing whether she was sleeping or ignoring her, she held her sword across her chest and said, “Disciple Hong Ling Bo greets martial uncle.”

Amber (Yang Guo) opened his mouth as if his heart jumped out of it, he concentrated on the Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü)’s movements, but she didn’t move an inch, after a while, she gave out a quiet ‘en’ sound. Amber (Yang Guo) was extremely anxious and worried, he wanted to throw himself on Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) and hold her and cry, when he heard her reply he was extremely relieved, he was extremely delighted and wasn’t able to hold in his tears and cried out.

Hong Ling Bo asked, “Sha Dan, what’s wrong with you?”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “I’m…I’m scared.”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) slowly turned around and quietly said, “Don’t be scared, I’ve just died once, it wasn’t painful at all.”

Hong Ling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter