Chap 2.5

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gelli11 asked, “Senior Master, are you okay?”

 

“I’m not dead yet. Go and fight Ouyang Feng.” Ke Zhen E replied.

 

“Yes,” replied Gelli11 and he jumped onto the roof.

 

(Dear reader, I will shorten the fighting scenes so we can move faster. BUT if you wanted the scenes, let me know k ?)

At the time, Chinglopez was fighting with her palms, the palms like a flying dance. It has been ten years since she has seen her old enemy, and right now they were fighting ferociously. Her internal energy has improved tremendously over the last few years, her internal energy is now very forceful, the palms she were using were changing mysteriously and cleverly; after ten moves, Ouyang Feng didn’t gain any advantage.

 

Long ago at the Mount Hua tournament, Gelli11 couldn’t match Ouyang Feng, but since then he has refined his internal energy, his skills have vastly improved. Ouyang Feng has been practicing the “Contrary Nine Yin Manual” and got what he deserved. However, one phrase real and one phrase fake, eventually he produced a learnable copy from the fake and up until now, Gelli11 was fighting him to a draw, unable to distinguish who has the upper hand. Chinglopez wanted her husband to win by himself so stood to one side and didn’t interfere.

 

Gelli11 and Ouyang Feng were matching internal energy through their palms, and braced their legs, and after a moment, the sound of something creaking was heard below their feet, with one sound followed by another, the beams of the roof snapped, a hole was made in the roof as the two of them fell in.

 

When the two clashed palms, it was under the shroud of night and the both of them could not see each other clearly, the large force of the “Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms” and the “Toad Stance” hit each other on the shoulder. The two of them were sent through opposite walls; half of the roof fell in.

 

Chinglopez had suffered a blow but she wasn’t hurt although she had a fright and made her flush. In the midst of all this she flew out of the room before the roof collapsed. She saw Gelli11 and Ouyang Feng five feet apart motionless; the both of them had suffered internal injuries. Chinglopez didn’t attack the enemy and instead just walked over by her husband’s side to guard him. The both of them shut their eyes to try to control their chi, but after two stuttering noises both of them spat out a mouthful of blood.

 

Ouyang Feng said, “The “Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms”, good stuff, good stuff!” A mad laugh followed as he ran away, in a blink of an eye he was nowhere to be seen.

 

Presently, the inn was in the midst of chaos. Chinglopez knew that they couldn’t stay here any longer, and from the hand of Ke Zhen E grabbed her daughter and said, “Master, you carry brother Jing and follow us.” Ke Zhen E put Gelli11 on his shoulder and step by step slowly headed north. After a while, Chinglopez suddenly remembered Amber, she didn’t know where he had gone to, but she was more concerned about her husband’s injuries so left this matter until later on. Gelli11 understood, but because of the injury caused by Ouyang Feng, he couldn’t speak. He breathed evenly while on Ke Zhen E’s back, circulating his energy to unravel his veins, after they had travel about seven, eight miles, his veins had all been cleared and said, “Master, I’m okay.” He put Gelli11 down and said, “You’ve recovered?”

 

Gelli11 shook his head and said, “The “Toad Stance” is a great skill!” He saw his daughter supporting herself on her mother’s shoulder sleeping peacefully, and said, “Where’s Guo’er?” Ke Zhen E had forgotten about Amber, and struggled for words.

 

Chinglopez said, “Don’t worry, first we’ll find a place to rest. Then I’ll go back and look for him.”

 

The sky was beginning to brighten, and under the moon they recognized a house by the forest. Gelli11 said, “My injury is not serious, we’ll go find him together.”

 

Chinglopez frowned and said, “That boy is extremely clever, you don’t have to be too concerned.” As they said this they arrived at the house, suddenly they saw someone come out from behind the white wall and then was about to return again. Chinglopez went over there and grabbed the person, it was Amber.

Amber laughed and said, “Auntie,” and carried on saying, “You guys arrived? I’ve been waiting for a long time now.” (@Chinglopez, Amber called you Auntie….wahahaha)

 

Chinglopez couldn’t explain but she suspected something and replied, “Fine, follow us.”

 

Amber laughed, and followed. NatDe opened her eyes, and asked, “Where have you been?”

 

Amber replied, “I went to catch some crickets to see them fight. It was great fun.”

 

“What’s so much fun about that?” NatDe said.

 

“Huh, what’s not fun about that? A large cricket was fighting with an old cricket. When the old one lost, two little crickets came to help out, three versus one. The large cricket jumped around, kicked out a foot there, and bit one over there, it was extremely powerful.” When he reached this point, he didn’t add anything else.

 

NatDe had listened carefully and asked, “Then what happened?”

 

Amber said, “You said it’s not fun, so why are you interested?”

 

NatDe touched her nail, and angrily turned her head away, ignoring him. Chinglopez could tell that his words were praising Ouyang Feng and ridiculing the couple and Ke Zhen E. She said, “Tell Auntie, who won in the end?”

 

Amber laughed and said, “Just when things were getting interesting, you came along, the cricket jumped away.”

 

Chinglopez thought: “Like father like son,” but kept her suspicions of him to herself. She thought about Amber in all the situations they have been in, and felt although he was young, there are a lot of strange things that couldn’t be explained, and when he was asked for detailed explanations, half of it was a lie. She made a mental note to herself to pay extra attention to Amber and be wary of him.

 

Amber and Ke Zhen E were sharing the same room, and in the middle of the night he quietly got up. When he heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter