Chap 7 - Chong Yang’s Markings

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber (Yang Guo) and Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) rushed through the passages of the tomb, and hurriedly exited the tomb;

 

He said, “Princess, I’ll lower the ‘Dragon Snapping Stone’ and trap the two evil women in the tomb.”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) shook her head and said, “Wait, let me return inside first. My master instructed me to guide the tomb, and mustn’t allow it to fall into other people hands . I will never dare to disobey my master. Not like you!” She stared at him.

Amber (Yang Guo)’s blood rose through his chest, he put his hand in her shoulder, kisss it lightly and said, “Princess, I’ll listen to you orders.”

 



Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) raised her hand to touch Amber (Yang Guo)’s hand. She was resisting her feelings, afraid of getting emotional, didn’t dare to say another word and pulled his hand off, she turned and entered the tomb and said, “Lower the stone!”

 

 

She kept her back to him, she was afraid she was going to change her mind so she didn’t look at him again.

 

 

But she cannot bear it, so she turned and smiled as sweetly as she could, “Amber (Yang Guo), please take care of yourself…” ( I am crying when I writing this….Argh my kryber’s heart is breaking me…)

 



Amber (Yang Guo) made up his mind, he closed his eyes, breathed in deeply, his chest was filled with the fragrance of flowers and grasses and thought, “This is the last time I will be seeing you.”

 

 

He quickly went to the left of the tomb’s monument, and followed the instructions of Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü), he used his internal energy to shift a stone, behind it was a round stone, he held the round stone and pulled out. The stone revealed a hole, sand started to pour out, the two large stones above the tomb’s door descended down slowly.


Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) heard the sound of the stones descending, she couldn’t hold back her tears and turned around.

 

(Soojung looked so hot for this picture, the way she bt her lip….OooooOoooo, need to fan myself)

 

Amber (Yang Guo) waited for the stone to be two feet away from the ground and then suddenly used a stance [The Jade Girl’s Dive] (yu nuu tou suo), his body like an arrow darting through the space.

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) gave out an alarmed call,

 

Amber (Yang Guo) got up, smiled and said, “Princess, you can’t send me out anymore.” As he finished, heavy loud sounds were heard, the two large stones had reached the ground.

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü)’s tears and emotions reached their peak, her face was like

 

Amber (Yang Guo)’s held Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü)’s hand and went back into the heart of the tomb.



When the two suddenly appeared, Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou)’s body immediately darted behind the two, first stopping their paths to escape.

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) coldly said, “I’m taking you to see master’s tombstone, if you don’t want to, fine.” She then held Amber (Yang Guo)’s hand and led the way, she wasn’t scared of being ambushed by Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou), and led the two to the coffin room.

 

Amber (Yang Guo) her hand to comfort her.


 


Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) and her Hong Ling Bo followed.

Thye reached the burial room. Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) calmly said, “There are two empty coffins, one for me and one for you. I’ll let you pick, which one do you want?” She pointed to the two coffins.


Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) was alarmed and shouted, “You dare to make fun of me?” As she finished she threw out a palm towards Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü)’s chest. She didn’t know that Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) would ignore the palm when she saw it coming.

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said calmly, “Apprentice sister, the tomb’s ‘Dragon Snapping Stone’ has been activated!” ( Our princess is not only cold but very calm….)

Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou)’s face immediately turned white, she was alarmed and frightened, she quivered, “You have another way out, don’t you?”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) calmly said, “When the ‘Dragon Snapping Stones’ are set, there is no other way out of the tomb, don’t you know this?”

Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) clutched Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü)’s dress and said, “You lie!”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) didn’t move and said, “The [Jade Heart Manual] that master left is over there, if you want to take a look, go ahead. Guo Er and I are here, if you want to kill us, go ahead. But if you want to leave the tomb alive, then I’m afraid it won’t be possible!”

Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou)’s hand gradually loosened, and stood still, she saw that Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) had a carefree air, and knew that she wasn’t lying and said, “Fine, I’ll kill you two first!” She threw out a palm at Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü). Amber (Yang Guo) quickly moved in front of Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü)’s body, shielding her and called out, “Kill me first!”


Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) looked at Amber (Yang Guo) with hate and said, “The way you are protecting her, you are willing to die for her, aren’t you?”

Amber (Yang Guo) calmly said, “That’s correct!”

 


Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou)’s left hand darted out and took the sword from his waist, and pointed it at his throat and said, “I am only going to kill one person. Tell me, is it going to be you or her?”

Amber (Yang Guo) didn’t reply, he only looked at Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) and smiled. The two of them had already disregarded life and death, they didn’t care who Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) was going to kill.

Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) sighed and said, “Apprentice sister, your oath has been released, you can leave the mountain now.”
 


Years ago, the ancient Tomb’s founder Lin Chao Ying recollected her feelings over Wong Chong Yang, and was unable to forget him in the end. A broken hearted Lin Chao Ying made a rule, those who wanted to be her heir will first have to swear an oath that they will live in the tomb forever, never to leave mount Zhong Nan, but if there was a man who was willing to die for them, then the oath will be released.

 

But the man must not know this oath. Lin Chao Ying was positive that there wasn’t a man on earth who treat love above all, the hero Wong Chong Yang had now become a Taoist, there wouldn’t be a man who will die for willingly for their loved one, if there was such a man, her descendants will not leave the mountain in vain. Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) entered the sect first before Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü), but because she didn’t take the oath, Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) became the heir.

Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) saw that Amber (Yang Guo) was sincere towards Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü). She the sword towards Amber (Yang Guo)’s throat. Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) waved her left hand, over ten ‘Jade Bee Needles’ were shot out.

Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) quickly leapt back to avoid the poisonous needles. Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) took Amber (Yang Guo)’s hand and darted to the door, she turned around and said, “Apprentice sister, it doesn’t matter whether my oath has been released or not, our four lives will all perish in the tomb. I don’t want to see your faces, just go and die on your own.”

 

 

She extended her hand to a switch and activated it, the stone door descended, separating the four again.

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) was emotional; it was hard for her to walk. Amber (Yang Guo) took her to grandma Sun’s room to rest, and took out two jars of jade bee syrup, he fed her a bottle

 

 

and drank one himself.

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) quietly sighed and said, “Guo Er, why were you willing to die for me?”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “On this earth, only you treat me well, of cos I am willing to die for you”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) didn’t say anything,

 

 

half an hour later she said, “If I’d known earlier, there was no need for us to return to the tomb and die with them. But if we didn’t return, I wouldn’t have known that you would have willingly die for me, my oath would not have been released.”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “Why don’t we try to find a way to get out of here?”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said, “You know about the tomb, so you should know that that there is no way out for us.” Amber (Yang Guo) sighed.

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said, “You regret it, don’t you?”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “No, now I’m with you, outside, there’s no one that loves me.”


Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) had not allowed him to say ‘you care about me’ in the past, and Amber (Yang Guo) never raised this again, but now she’s had a change of heart, when she heard this she couldn’t help but feel touched, and asked, “So why did you sigh?”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “I was thinking that if we left the mountain, there are countless fun things to do, and with you by my side, life would be immensely enjoyable.”


Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) had grown up in the tomb, her heart has always been as cold as ice, her master and grandma Sun never mentioned the matters of the outside world, so of course she never imagined about it, now Amber (Yang Guo) mentioned this, she felt her emotions soar, but felt blood rising up into her chest, and tried to circulate her chi to counter it, however she wasn’t able to make herself calm, and was frightened, she has never experienced this in her life, and knew that after recovering from her injury, she will not be able to recover her internal energy.

 

She didn’t know that this method to suppress her emotions was against the natural flow of things, being loveless doesn’t mean you will be able to do this, only by applying chi strictly can one succeed. She was now past twenty, in her times of danger, a young man was willing to die for her, she didn’t want to reveal her true feelings and wanted to guard against injuring her wound further, and tried to repress her thoughts.

She sat on the bed and meditated for a while, but became impatient, and got off the bed and walked around, she was becoming bored; her steps became quicker and was dashing around the room.

 

Amber (Yang Guo) saw that her cheeks were red, and seemed emotional, he has never seen her like this before, and couldn’t refrain from being startled. After walking around for a while she sat down heavily on the bed, and looked at Amber (Yang Guo), and saw a concerned expression on his face and thought, “Right now I am about to die, so is he. Why should we distinguish ourselves as master and disciple.? If he comes and hugs me, I won’t push him away, and allow him to hold me tightly.”

 

(@Amber, you hear that? Go, go, go…)


Amber (Yang Guo) saw her face getting red and  assumed that she was having a reaction to her injury again and quickly said, “Princess, are you okay?”

(@Amber,  r stupid!!!)

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) softly said, “Guo Er, come here.”



Amber (Yang Guo) went over to the bedside and Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) grasped his hand and lightly brushed her face with it and quietly said, “Guo Er, do you love me?”

Yang Gou felt her face was as hot as a fire, he was frightened and quivered, “Does your chest hurt?”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) smiled and said, “No, my heart feels extremely comfortable. Guo Er, I’m going to die soon, tell me, do you love me very much?”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “Of course, on this world, you are my only love.” He then put his hands on her shoulders and Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) s her hands on his warm neck. ( Cheeber on the move and how does Soojung know all this move when no one teach her? She is a natural? haha)

 



Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said, “If another girl treats you the way I treated you, would you treat them like you treat me?”

 

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “Whoever treats me well, I’ll treat them well back.” When he said this he felt the hand that Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) held him with quivered, and immediately turned cold as ice, she thought of her Amber(Yang Guo)  …

 

 

he raised his head and saw that her red face had now turned pale and white, as she was normally.

Amber (Yang Guo) was alarmed and said, “What did I say wrong?”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said, “If you are going to love other girls then its better that you don’t love me.”

Amber (Yang Guo) smiled and said, “We’ll die in a few days, when will I be able to love other girls? Could it be that I’m going to treat Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) and her disciple well?”


Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) smiled captivatingly and said, “I’m really stupid. But I want to hear you swear an oath with you own mouth.”



Amber (Yang Guo) said, “Swear what?”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said, “I want you to say, from now on you will only have me in your heart, if there is another girl, I will be allowed to kill you.” (Wow… now we know why Krystal is so possessive, cos her ancestor is already like this! Eye opener!!)

Amber (Yang Guo) smiled and said, “Without saying I will never do this, if I actually did something wrong and don’t listen to you, then I deserve to die.” He then swore, “Disciple Amber (Yang Guo), I will only have Princess in my heart in my lifetime, if my heart changes, there will be no need for Princess to kill me, when I see her face I will kill myself.”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) was delighted and said, “Very good, I can relax now.” She held his hand tightly, not letting go. Amber (Yang Guo) felt warmth returning to her hands.

 

Amber (Yang Guo) cupped Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) ‘s flawless face to face him, they saw their own images in each another’s eyes. He asked warmly, “ Princess, do you love me too?”  Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) looked down and said blushfully, “Love you, stupid…” (Aww…. Out kryber’s heart swelling…woohoo)

 


Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said, “Guo Er, I haven’t been kind.”

Amber (Yang Guo) quickly said, “No, you have always been kind.”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) shook her head and said, “I treated you terribly before, at first I kicked you out of the tomb, it was lucky that grandma Sun made me promise to take care of you. If I didn’t turn you away, grandma Sun would not have died!” When she said this, she couldn’t stop tears from flowing out of her eyes.

 

 

She had began to practise martial arts at the age of five, and had never cried again; she cried out heavily, she was in a disturbing state of mind, her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter