Chap 2 - Child of an old friend

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim Pov

 

--In the old kiln--

 

 

In a blink of eye, Amber found herself in an old kiln and the surrounding look big. She was inspecting the surroundings when she realised that her hands were small, so much smaller than usual. She went to a basin of water and was shocked the second time! She looked so young from the reflection as if she was in her twelve!

 

She then discovered that her clothes was also changed and they looked like ancient male costume. Amber slapped herself hard and it hurt so much! It then occurred to her that the Krystal looked alike indeed made her time travel back to ancient times and it must be that she miscalculated and travel too far back and even made her younger! She wanted to ruffle her hair as usual and discovered that she now had long hair!! “Aish! I hate long hair, they are so cumbersome!” She mentally screamed. She then heard loud noises outside and decided to take a look.

 

 

 --Outside the old kiln—

 

Ke Zhen E, a blind old man supporting himself with his iron staff, rushed near the kiln and shouted, “Natde, run quickly!”

 

bdy695 laughed and said, “Scared I’m going to eat her up?”

 

At that time, Amber said, “Hey, what are you people doing near my home?”

(According to Amber's attire and looks, all will assume that she is a he, so we will be using He for Amber and once when she reveal herself, we will put her as she)

 

He went over to where bdy695 and Natde were and laughed and said, “He-he, big beauty you’re pretty, little beauty you are cute, you two here to find me? However this person named Liu hasn’t got any beauties for friends.” His face carried a smirk and his attitude was sly.

(@bdy695, wooo, big beauty someone? Hahaha and @Natde, WOW! not only a superstar writer but also a little beauty. wahahaha)

 

Natde sneered and said, “Who wants to look for you?”

 

Amber replied, “If you are not looking for me, why are you at my home?” and pointed to the kiln, indicating it was his home.

“Huh, who wants to go to that unsightly place?”

 

Madam Wu saw that her husband was on the ground, and didn’t know whether he was dead or alive. She came rushing out of the kiln to his side and said, “Brother San, are you okay?” Wu Santong gave out a moan and struggled to get up, but in the end he could not stand up. Natde gazed afar but still couldn’t see the two eagles, and shouted, “Eagles, eagles, come back here!”

 

bdy695 thought, “If I wait for the Guo couple to arrive, it’ll be hard for me to escape.” She laughed evilly and headed for the kiln. Madam Wu rushed to cut her off, and waved her sword saying, “You can’t enter!”

 

bdy695 smiled and replied, “This is the little brother’s home, how can you be in charge here?” Her left palm was facing the sword’s tip, and headed straight for it, wanting to touch the blade, her palm twisted; her three fingers now holding the sword’s sides, she flipped the sword tip towards Madam Wu. It was pointing towards Madam Wu’s forehead, there was a sound and her forehead had been cut. bdy695 laughed and said, “Sorry for the offence!” She placed her fly whisk in her belt, and headed into the kiln. She grabbed Xiuxiu57 and reader90 in each hand, and without turning her back, she flipped herself over and headed out of the kiln, avoiding Ke Zhen E’s iron staff.

 

Amber saw bdy695 had hurt Madam Wu and snatch the two girls so didn’t dare to step out of line again. But when he heard the cousin’s cries, he jumped onto bdy695 shouting, “Hey big beauty, you’ve hurt and snatched people, you haven’t even greeted the owner, you are too rude, let the girls go.”

 

bdy695 was carrying the girls in both her arms, and had no way to stop the Amber from grabbing onto her. Her heart shivered, as there was a pair of arms holding onto the side of her body, her whole body softened involuntary. At the time she charged her palms, and flung the two girls away, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter