Chap 17 - The Secluded Passionless Valley

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers, I have decided not to torture our kryber’s heart and zoomed to kryber's renioun. Hope this is the last test… I really hope so… This fics is really testing my kryber’s heart…Let’s forward to Chap 17. Woohoo!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

3 months later in one of the morning, Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) was seen standing on a cliff looking distantly at nothing.

 

Amber (Yang Guo) kept wandering aimlessly finding his princess. Now he was surrounded by emerald green grass, the flowers like a brocade, the scenery to this place was already magnificent but the beauty of this place was even more rarely seen.

 

The girl was eating flowers! Amber (Yang Guo) stared in amazement and also attempted to eat the flower and accidentally the thorn  pricked on his hand. He walked over and talkedto her. He asked why she was eating flowers. She gave him a handful of flowers to try and eat. He tried some and acted as if he’s enjoying but when she turned around he spited it out. He asked her what it is called. She responded that is passion flower. Amber (Yang Guo) started to feel pain where the thorn had prick him just now. She told him he must be thinking of  his lover because otherwise the thorn will be harmless to him.

Amber (Yang Guo) and girl continued to chat. The girl revealled her name to be Blurpanda (Gongsun Lü’e).  

(Hey Guys, let’s welcome our new actress, Ms Blurpanda, *clap *clap to have her coming over to act this role. Camera spanned to blurpanda)

blurpanda yelled, “Yah~ no shooting with me without make up!”

(Oopps sorry, Ms blurpanda...)

 

She warned him when he meet her father, he must not smile at her or else he will get in trouble. She was also afraid her father will punish her. She say ever since her mother died she he had treated her strictly. She did not know how he will treat her after he have married his new wife.

Amber (Yang Guo) was sitting in a big room and eating passion flower petals, he asked Blurpanda (Gongsun Lü’e) on the passion flower.

Blurpanda (Gongsun Lü’e) said, “My father said: love is like this, when it enters the mouth it is sweet but afterwards it becomes bitter and sour, furthermore, it is covered by thorns, even if you are extremely careful, pain from it would be unavoidable. The flower was given its name most probably because it has this special characteristic.”

Amber (Yang Guo) asked, “How come that within twenty four hours, one cannot… cannot… think about love?”

Blurpanda (Gongsun Lü’e) said, “Father said: there’s poison on the thorns of the plant. When people think about love, not only do their blood flow quicker, some unknown thing is created in the blood. The poison of the thorns of the passion flower is not harmful normally, but once it meets this something in the blood, it will create unbearable pain in the person.” (Wow, this flower is so special, right?)


Amber (Yang Guo) thought, “Though she is talking about the passion flower, it is like an analogy for love. Could it be that although the love between lovers is at first sweet, it will eventually turn sour? Could it be that a pair of lovers who are deeply in love with each other will eventually experience more bitterness than sweetness? Could it be that the yearning love I have for Princesswill eventually…”

As soon as he thought about Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü), his finger suddenly broke out in a piercing pain again and he swung his arm around a few times. He now knew that the words of the girl were indeed true.

 

From the back of the hall, ten or so green clothed disciples came in and stood to the left, Blurpanda (Gongsun Lü’e) was amongst them. After a while, a person entered the hall.

This man was about forty five, six years of age, his face was yellow and dried, not looking like someone who possessed great martial arts.  He introduced himself as Gong Sun Zhi, the valley owner.

 

Then a girl in white was passing along a corridor outside. The sunlight shone on her white, cold face and it seemed that the sunlight had turned into moonlight. There was a sparkle under her eyelashes and after she walked a couple of steps, a teardrop rolled across her cheek. Her steps were light, it was as if she was gliding on water as she made her way down the corridor. She did not glance over at the people in the middle of the hall.

It was as if Amber (Yang Guo)’s pressure points had been sealed and he didn’t move a muscle. Suddenly he called out, “Princess!”

The girl in white was at the head of the corridor when she heard the call, as soon as she did her body trembled and said faintly, “Guo Er, Guo Er, you’re here? Is it you that’s calling me?” She turned her head around and appeared as if she was looking for something, but her eyes were uncertain as if she was in a dream.

Amber (Yang Guo) quickly leapt out of the hall and held her hand, saying, “Princess, you’re here, I’ve searched for you bitterly!”

He then suddenly called out in pain, there was unbearable pain in the place where his finger had been pricked by the passion flower.

The girl in white called out, her body trembled and she sat down on the floor with her eyes closed, it was as if she had fainted.

Amber (Yang Guo) called out, “Princess, how are you feeling?”

After a while, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter