KB Chap 25 - Tonight, we won't sleep…

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a while, they both eyed at each other, they smiled with blissful glints in their eyes. Then Amber started moving. He placed Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) down gently on the bed and combed her long hair. He looked at her lovingly

 

before kissing his bride’s honey lips lightly and then he starting raining kisses on his bride’s face. Then behold, Amber looked up, smirked, flicked his fingers and the room went in total darkness!

 

(@ readers, I cannot see, Im sorry I cant write without seeing , but I will type what I hear, here are some dialogues, used yr “M” to imagine the scenes k? Ooops for those who not yet read my previous stories, M mean imaginary)

 

Here is M slho901 writing in italics

 

“Amber, what are you doing?”

“Undress you…with my mouth…”

.

“Wouldn’t it be clumsy and too slow?”

“This is called , my loveeeee……”

.

“You are tickling me too much”

“Look like I need to unleash my full power, you wait and see”

.

“Kyaa, why are you , and biting me ~Ah… ”

“Now you know my hidden most powerful weapon”

.

“You are so long…~Ah…~Ah…”

“You mean my tongue or fingers?”

.

“You are really a girl?”

“I told you, in fact I told you many times.  Now you are changing your mind of marry me? You hate me cos I’m a girl like you?”

“Why would I hate you? Does it makes any difference if you a boy or a girl? I love you as who you are.”

“Aww… my honby….I love you in fact I loving you NOW!…….”

“Ah~  Ah~ Kyaa~ What is happen to me? Im losing control… Ah~”

 

“You are under a spell…”

“Who is casting spell? There is no one else except us…”

“You are so adorable… You are under my love spell…haha”

“Yah~ You are so full of yourself, you sure you are not under mine?”

(The room suddenly become undescribly cold)

“Yes, my princess honby, I’m under your spell….and I’m loving it and hope to be under your spell forever…Ah~”

“Ah~  This is the first time Im feeling this Ah~”

 

“Ah~  Ah~ AH~ It is so painful, you are hurting me so bad! I hate you!”

“What? It can’t  that painful, it had being used once before. Maybe cos it has being unused for more than 5 years?”

 

“Yah~hu.. hu.. hu.. I don’t want it anymore, it is so sharp intense pain and I think I’m bleeding…”  * sound of someone sobbing.

“Shh… my baby, my honby, I’m sorry…”

 

“, you are really bleeding?… it cant be, you are doing this the first time right?”

“Yes, it is my first time hu.. hu.. hu..” * sound of someone sobbing.

“But you did intimate before w…”

“Yes, according to my teacher, if my red dot on my arm is gone, it means I have intimacy with someone else, the dot will disappear on the next day. It is gone after that day when your God father look for you and ….hu.. hu.. hu..” * sound of someone sobbing.

 

“Let me see your arm again…”

“It feels like a layer on your skin?”

“What do you mean?”

“Could it be? It can’t be. It does not exist in times of here…”

“Talk to me Amber.”

“Kya~ Amber, why are you my arm… Kya~ It is so ticklish…”

“It smells nice and taste sweet. But it does not come off?”

“Kya~, why are you now rubbing me so hard … Yah~ It hurts!…”

“Shh… my baby, my honby, I’m sorry… You cover yourself and I will lit the lamp, I need to find out something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter