Chap 2.3

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber was bright, and immediately flipped upside down by himself, he couldn’t tell if the man was sincere but he did as he was told and flipped his body upside down so that his head was on the ground. His right hand still had feeling in it and managed to support himself firmly. The strange man glanced at him a few times, his brows lowered and wrinkled. Amber  was upside down but still managed to take a clear look at the man; he had a tall nose and deep set eyes, his face covered in a short white beard, his limbs like metal, he talked to himself in strange phrases which was hard on the ear. Amber was scared that the man wasn’t going to save him and said, “Good Grandpa, please save me.”

 

The man saw he was a strapping Amber  and was pleased by his flip and replied, “Fine, saving you is not hard, but you got to promise one thing.”

 

Amber replied,” Whatever you say, I’ll listen. What do you want me to promise you?”

 

The strange man smiled and said, “I only want you to promise me one thing. Whatever I say, you must obey.”

 

Amber thought, “I must obey everything you say? Why does it sound so familiar? Oh….Krystal said that before” Amber’s felt sadden. (@Amber. We are sorry to remind you of Krystal. Focus and look forward, we are all behind you. WE <3 YOU!)

 

The man saw that he was hesitant and slow to reply said, “Fine, you can die!” As he said this he got onto his hands and leapt away several meters.

 

Amber was afraid that the man had gone too far, and wanted to chase him to ask for help but he forgot that he could not walk upside down like the man, so he got back upright and chased a few steps and called out, “Grandpa, I agree. Whatever you say, I will obey.”

 

The man turned around and said, “Fine, you’ve to swear it.” Amber ‘s left hand was becoming increasingly number, and he was becoming increasingly concerned about his life so he could do nothing but swear an oath.

 

“If grandpa saves me of this poison, I will listen to whatever he says. If I don’t, then let the poison return to my body.” Amber smirked and thought, “If I never pick up any more silver needles then how will the poison return? I am clever rite? =) I wonder if the strange man will accept this oath?”

 

Amber looked at the old man, and saw his expression had changed and he seemed pleased, as he thought, “The old man believes me.”

 

The old man nodded and went upright. He grabbed hold of the Amber’s arm, and pushed it a few times and said, “Good, good, you are a good Amber .” When Amber  was pushed in the arm, he felt the numbness had lightened, and shouted out, “Grandpa, a few more times please…”

 

The strange man frowned and said, “Don’t call me grandpa; call me father!”

 

Amber thought, “Is this man insane? He looks like though.. Or he is taking advantage of me? Let’s try him out…” and replied, “My father’s dead, I don’t have a father.”

 

The man shouted at him, “The first thing I ask and you don’t even listen, what use have I with a son like you.”

 

Amber thought, “What! the man wants me to be his son?!? He must be really insane! I didn’t want to accept this old man as father and cos it is genetically not possible!”)

 

The strange man shouted at him, “You don’t agree to call me father, fine. There are other people who are willing, I won’t s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter