Chap 13 - The Chancellor of Wulin

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in the hall was concentrating on Zhu Zi Liu and Huo Dou, when the girl in white entered; they turned their heads involuntarily and looked at her. They saw her face was pale white as if she was ill, though the light of the candles were like red clouds, showing off her elegance even further, her beauty was incomparable.As soon as these people saw this girl, they couldn’t stop the words ‘as beautiful as a goddess’ from running though their minds. It was as if a light fog, a thin mist, surrounded her body, she appeared real but also looked like an illusion; she was not from this world.

(@readers, our soojung is here! YES!)


As soon as Amber (Yang Guo) saw this young girl, he was overjoyed, his chest was like as if it was struck by a metal hammer, he leapt from the corner of the room and hugged her, he called out, “Princess, Princess!”

That young girl was Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü).

After she left Amber (Yang Guo), she circled around the land a few times and then returned to the ancient tomb. Before she was eighteen, living in the ancient tomb was not hard for her, but after she met Amber (Yang Guo) and experienced many twists and turns, she could never return to the way that she was before not caring about anything.

Every time she sat on the chilled jade bed to practice her martial arts she remembered that Amber (Yang Guo) had slept on this bed; when she sat at the table eating she remembered the times when she ate with Amber (Yang Guo). After practicing kung fu for a little while she would become troubled and impatient, it was difficult to carry on.

 

She spent over a month like this before she could endure it no longer, she decided to look for Amber (Yang Guo). One day she heard two men talking in a restaurant, she said that the famous heroes of the world will be going to Da Xing Guan’s heroes’ feast at the Lu manor, she thought that Amber (Yang Guo) might be there so she found out how to get there and headed for the Lu manor.

Apart from Hao Da Tong, Yin Zhi Ping and Zhao Zhi Jing, no one amongst the two thousand present knew a thing about her, all they saw was that she was extremely beautiful, everyone’s heart felt touched. Sun Bu Er knew about this person but has never seen her before. Yin Zhi Ping’s face was pale, his body trembled. Zhao Zhi Jing looked at him and chuckled. (@Yin Zhi Ping, you better watch your mouth and dun you dare to look at our princess!!!)

Gelli11 (Guo Jing) and Chinglopez (Huang Rong) was greatly surprised with how Amber (Yang Guo) reactions to her.

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) looked at Amber (Yang Guo)

 

and said, “Guo Er, indeed you are here, I’ve finally found you.”

Tears flowed from Amber (Yang Guo)’s eyes as he choked, “Where ever you go I will follow.”


There was over a thousand people here in the main hall but the two acted as if no one was there. Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) held Amber (Yang Guo)’s hand.

Though Huo Dou was disgusted and he said, “We are dueling, go and find another place!”

Amber (Yang Guo) was not in the mood to talk to him, he held Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü)’s hand and went over to the side and sat down shoulder to shoulder on a rock base of a pillar, his heart was bursting with joy.



Huo Dou turned around and said to Zhu Zi Liu, “Let’s fight!” and he attacked the latter.

 

Chinglopez (Huang Rong) saw Amber (Yang Guo) and Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) were sitting shoulder to shoulder by the pillar, they were only about ten feet away from the battle, deep in conversation, completely ignoring the battle, and the wind that Huo Dou generated had completely no effect on them.

 

She saw Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü)’s belt floating in the wind but Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) was unmoved, she just stared lovingly at Amber (Yang Guo).

 

The longer that Chinglopez (Huang Rong) looked, the more curious she became, in the end, she was concentrating on these two more than the battle between Huo Dou and Zhu Zi Liu, she thought, “That little girl looks like she possess advanced martial arts, Guo Er and her are so close, I wonder which eminent master is she a disciple of?”

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) was now twenty years old, she has lived in the ancient tomb all her life, avoiding the sunlight, her skin was especially soft and delicate, her internal energy was high, from her appearance, she looked like a sixteen, seventeen year old.

 

Because of this, in Chinglopez (Huang Rong)’s eyes, Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) looked younger than Amber (Yang Guo), her childlike and innocent air was even more obvious than NatDe (Guo Fu), no wonder Chinglopez (Huang Rong) thought that she was a little girl.

 

 


Zhu Zi Liu attacked and Huo Dou’s knee became numb and he eventually knelt down onto the floor, his face was devoid of colour.

All the heroes cheered with thunderous noise.

As soon as Huo Dou’s pressure point was unsealed, he took advantage, he gave a grunt and before he stood up, he activated a y trap on his fan, four poison nails flew out from the fan’s spine, all of them hitting Zhu Zi Liu on the body.

The poison on the nails are produced from the snowy mountains of western Tibet and is very lethal, as soon as Zhu Zi Liu was struck with the nails, his body broke out in unbearable pain, it was difficult for him to stand up properly.

Everyone was shocked and angry, they well all pointing at Huo Dou, insulting and cursing him, saying that he was a brazen scoundrel and despicable.

Huo Dou laughed and said, “Little prince here has turned defeat into victory, what shame is there? Before we started, we did not forbid the use of projectiles. If that brother Zhu succeeded in using a projectile against me, I would have admitted defeat.”

Though everyone did not agree with what he said, they did not have a reply to his words, but the insults and curses kept on coming.
 

Huo Dou used a trick to beat Zhu Zi Liu and he stood at the front of the hall pleased with himself, he took a look all around and felt that he was on the top of the world, in the corner of his eye he saw Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) and Amber (Yang Guo) sitting shoulder to shoulder on a stone base, holding each other hands, engaged in conversation, they completely ignored his victory as if nothing has happened, he couldn’t stop himself from getting angry and pointed his fan at Amber (Yang Guo), shouting out, “B*ast*ard, get up.”

All of Amber (Yang Guo)’s attention was on Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü), the heated battle between Huo Dou and Zhu Zi Liu was nothing to him, he didn’t see or hear it. (Our Amber is so devoted to Soojung… hehe)

In the years he lived with Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) in the tomb, he didn’t know that he had etched Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) deep into his heart and bones, in life and death. That day when Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) said she wanted to his wife, it was such a sudden event, he had never thought about this before and startled, he could not think of a reply, after Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) had disappeared, he repeated in his heart hundreds of times, “I want her, I want her. Even if I die immediately, I want Princess to be my wife.” (fx rude sound music at the back with Amber singing…”I want you, baby” X8   =) )

The love between him and Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) bloomed unconsciously, after they departed, the love kept on flourishing without stop. Amber (Yang Guo) wasn’t afraid of anything, Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) was blind to the world and its ways, they just knew that if I desired to love, I loved, if I desired happiness, then I’ll get happiness, what’s it to do with other people? One didn’t care and the other didn’t understand, in the midst of a thousand people in the middle of a heated battle, the two of them were holding hands talking to each other, wrapped in love.

When Huo Dou cursed him, Amber (Yang Guo) was still oblivious of him. Huo Dou wanted to curse him further when Jin Lun Fa Wang ordered, “Our side has won the first round, we can now proceed onto the second round.”

Huo Dou glanced at Amber (Yang Guo) with hate and then returned to his table and said clearly, “We have won the first round, my apprentice brother Da Er Ba will fight in the second round, which hero from the other side will come out to meet him?”
 

Dian Cang Yu Yin held them under his arms and went to the middle of the hall. His eyes were red with fury as he circled Da Er Ba.  The battle started.

Under the candlelight, the golden rod glittered, the two steel oars were like two streaks of black, the weapons winded and tangled with each other, the fight was become more and more spectacular.

When the oar in Yu Yin’s right hand collided with the golden rod, the two of them were using all their strength, the handle of the oar was narrow and not as firm as the golden rod, hence, the oar snapped in half. The oar part flew away and a ‘dang’ sound was heard as it dropped in front of Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü).

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) was completely absorbed in conversation with Amber (Yang Guo), she was completely unaware, the oar part struck her on the toes of the left leg, she gave out a cry of ‘ai ya’ and leapt up.

 

When she called out in pain, Amber (Yang Guo) was alarmed and quickly asked, “Are you hurt?” Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) her toes, an expression of wincing to pain can be seen on her face.

Amber (Yang Guo) was furious; he turned around to look for the person who used the metal slab to hurt his Princess, he saw Dian Cang Yu Yin holding the handle of the broken oar in his right hand. Due to the damage of he weaponry, the winner of this round was Da Er Ba.

Huo Dou stood up tall and said clearly, “We have won two rounds out of the three, the position of the Chancellor belongs to my master, everyone…”

Before he finished, Amber (Yang Guo) said to Yu Yin, “How did your steel oar break, how did it fly over and hit my Princess?”

Yu Yin said, “I… I…”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “Your steel oar is poorly made, quickly go and apologize to my Princess.” Dian Cang Yu Yin saw that he was a little boy and didn’t pay him any attention. Amber (Yang Guo) suddenly stretched out his arm and snatched the broken handle out of his hand and called out, “Quickly go and say sorry to my Princess.”

 

Huo Dou was interrupted b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter