Chap 8 to 12

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A note from Authornim

 

I know you all are sad on what happen to Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) and kryber separation. I just wanna say I’m sorry.  I made you guys go through from

 

and they grew up like

 

 

to now this...

 

 

My kryber’s heart is also breaking so I am going to fast forward story to where they going to meet again.

YES! Kryber!!!

 

I will summarise chap 8 to 12 and write back detail mode where our couple meet again. Ready, let’s go! Kryberians ~<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The group of four left and Amber (Yang Guo) sneaked into their room and pee on their bed and break their sword blades. Amber (Yang Guo) laughed uncontrollably at the joke he played on them.

 

The next day, a girl in white showed up and attacked the Quanzhen priests and beggars. Amber (Yang Guo) realized was his master and was disappointed. The Quanzhen priests pulled their sword but it was broken. Meanwhile, bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) and her disciple were in town searching for Lu Wu Shuang. The girl in white was revealed to be Lu Wu Shuang and she was losing her fight with the beggar clans members and Quanzhen’s priest.

 

Amber (Yang Guo) realized that when Lu Wu Shuang got angry it reminded him of Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü), so he secretly rescued her by thrown projectiles at them. He acted dumb and harassed Lu Wu Shuang. (@Amber, Im disappointed by your act…)

 

The beggars and Quanzhen priest walked into town and encountered bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) and she gave them a beating.

 

In the cave, Amber (Yang Guo) continued to harass Lu Wu Shuang. Lu Wu Shuang called Amber (Yang Guo), Sha Dan (dumb egg). Lu Wu Shuang was injured around her chest area and Amber (Yang Guo) attempted to set her bone with his eyes close. He successfully did so.

 

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) wandered the martial arts world aimlessly lost in her memory of Amber (Yang Guo). She took food and did not even pay. She don’t know the concept of money. The owner demanded money but she didn’t have any so she returned it. She flew away from there and the people thought she was a fairy from heaven and got down on their knees. (haha, benefits from being so beautiful like goddess!)

 

Amber (Yang Guo) and Lu Wu Shuang were on horses riding into town witnessing a marriage procession. Amber (Yang Guo) messed up the wedding procession. bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) appears. Amber (Yang Guo) then dressed as the groom and turned his face from her. bdy695 (Li Mo Chou)’s disciple questions him but he hid his face from her. However, bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) grew suspicious and double checked the marriage procession. But a bunch of beggar clan members showed up and tried to stop her. A big fight began. Amber (Yang Guo) ride away while she’s distracted.

 

Lu Wu Shuang shared a room with Amber (Yang Guo) for the night. Amber (Yang Guo) slept on a rope.. Then they heard and saw bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) arriving. The 2 hid underneath the bed. bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) opened up all the room in the hotel searching for them with one sweep of her whisk. Amber (Yang Guo) and Lu Wu Shuang changed clothes and pretended to be Quanzhen priests. The ruse worked and bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) left the hotel.

 

Amber (Yang Guo) thought of of Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) and got depressed.

Meanwhille, Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) was walking in the countryside thinking of Amber (Yang Guo).

 

Amber (Yang Guo) and Lu Wu Shuang were leaving town on their horses. They ride past some Mongolian soldiers and Amber (Yang Guo) got an idea. Amber (Yang Guo) sneaked into the Mongolian place, threatened and joined his entourage as a way to hide from bdy695 (Li Mo Chou).

 

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) was wandering thru town and ran into bdy695 (Li Mo Chou). bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) and Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) have another fight among a series of umbrella near the waterfall. There was no clear winner. Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) flew off.

 

Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) continued her wandering thru town asking random people if they had seen Amber (Yang Guo), but no one knew. A townsman claim to know who Amber (Yang Guo) is, but he leads her to his master.

 

The Mongolian nobleman, Yelu Chu Cai, was talking to his 2 children when a young lady flew in and attacked him. Amber (Yang Guo) and Lu Wu Shuang watched from the side. Lu Wu Shuang dressed like a Mongolian. The young lady was a former member of the Jin empire and Yelu Chu Cai had killed her parents years ago. Her name is Wanyan Ping. Her attempt failed when Yelu Qi defeated her. She attempt to suicide but Yelu Qi stopped her. He told her to give attacking his father and that he will take up the debt his father owed her. The next time she attacked he will not use his left hand. If she succeeded in doing this, he will take whatever punishment she ask.

 

She left and Amber (Yang Guo) followed because her eyes reminded him of Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü). (@Amber, are you now a pimpber, Soojung is still outide looking for you and what the h*ell are you doing?)

 

He stopped her and claimed he can beat her with no hands. They fought and he succeeded. She wished for him to be her master but Amber (Yang Guo) refused. He showed her 3 in assuring it can defeat Yelu Qi by forcing Yelu Qi to use both his hand.

 

Yelu Qi was thinking lovingly of Wanyan Ping when she knocked on his room and asked for a rematch. He quickly hid the portrait of her that he was drawing and answer the door.

 

Wanyan Ping fought with Yelu Qi and lost her sword to him. He offered her sword back to her and she took it and attempted to suicide which was the 3rd that Amber (Yang Guo) had show her. (@ Amber, did not know you are so sly and cunning BUT for good cause… hehe)

 

Yelu Qi try to stop her using both his hand thereby losing the contest. But she was unwilling to kill Yelu Qi, so she left.

 

Lu Wu Shuang looked  for Amber (Yang Guo) but ran into bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) instead. bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) captured her.

 

Wanyan Ping was talking to her parent apologizing to their dead souls that she cannot take revenge for them. Amber (Yang Guo) was there and talked to her. He told her she was lucky. At least she knew the cause of her parents death and who kill them.

 

A mask girl appeared interrupting Amber (Yang Guo)’s conversation with WanYan Ping and informed him that Lu Wu Shuang had been kidnapped. She leaded him and WanYan Ping to where bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) was. She also gave Amber (Yang Guo) a mask to wear to hide his face.

 

 

Amber (Yang Guo) showed off his mask to Wan Yan Ping. Amber (Yang Guo) then saw bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) entered the restaurant that they were at with Lu Wu Shuang. Yelu Qi and his sister, Yelu Yan also entered the restaurant.

 

Yelu Qi and Yelu Yan noticed that WanYan Ping was there in the restaurant. He also noticed that bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) was holding Lu Wu Shuang hostage. A waiter brought food, but Lu Wu Shuang seemed to have trouble eating. Hong Ling Bo  ,bdy695 (Li Mo Chou)’s disciple, expressed concern, but bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) quickly put a stop to it and attacked Lu Wu Shuang. Yelu Qi and Yelu Yan stood up. Amber (Yang Guo) acted like a fool and then took off his mask. He greeted bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) as martial aunt suprising everyone there.

 

bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) asked where was his master. He tricked her saying that she was nearby and request that Martial Aunt released Lu Wu Shuang. bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) said he and Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) had done dishonourable things with one another. Amber (Yang Guo) was angry and attacked bdy695 (Li Mo Chou).

 

Amber (Yang Guo) attacked bdy695 (Li Mo Chou), but she caught the blade of his sword between her 2 fingers. Amber (Yang Guo) continued to attack her. However, bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) was the superior fighter. bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) continued implying nasty stuff about his master making Amber (Yang Guo) pist off.

 

Amber (Yang Guo) unable to concentrate fell down. bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) took advantage and attacked but Yelu Qi entered the fight. However, he was also no match for bdy695 (Li Mo Chou). Amber (Yang Guo) rejoined the battle to even the odd. Yelu Yan and Wang Yang Ping attacked Hong Ling Bo to free Lu Wu Shuang and the mask girl helped Lu Wu Shuang to escape.

 

The fight continued outside and 2 giants condors appeared. Amber (Yang Guo) realized that someone from Peach Blossom were arriving and put on his mask.

 

Three people on horseback appeared, 2 males and female. They sat and watched the battle. The 2 male recognized bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) and attacked her as well. However, their martial arts skill was vastly inferior to her. The young lady on horseback flew down and fight as well. Her kung fu was no better but they reveal ledthemselves to be disciples of gelli11 (Guo Jing) and she to be the daughter of gelli11 (Guo Jing) and Chinglopez (Huang Rong) . The girl name was NatDe (Guo Fu) and the 2 brothers were named Wu Dun Ru and Wu Xia Ren. Amber (Yang Guo) had spent some time with them on Peach Blossom Island but had never gotten along with them and thus was sent to Quanzhen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter