KB Chap 20 - Two become one part 2

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NatDe (Guo Fu) and Amber (Yang Guo) were in Amber (Yang Guo)’s room, they were arguing on some stuff when NatDe (Guo Fu) was not able to win in the quarrel. NatDe (Guo Fu) had always been a proud girl. Her parents gave her a little leeway and the Wu brothers let her have her way no matter what, how could she take defeat?

Her hand held the sword and a thought came into her mind, “Since he respects his Master so much, let me tell him something that will drive him mad.”

She said, “Your master is beautiful and her martial arts are strong, she is indeed a rare breed but there’s just one thing that’s not proper about her.”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “ What!”

NatDe (Guo Fu) replied, “It’s just a pity that she does not act in a respectable manner and has been sneaking around to meet up with those Quan Zhen Taoists.”

Amber (Yang Guo) angrily replied, “My master has a fued with the Quan Zhen sect, why would she be meeting up with them in secret.”

NatDe (Guo Fu) gave a cold laugh and said, “When I said that she was ‘sneaking around to meet them’, I said the polite version. There are some things that would be in appropriate for girls to say.”

Amber (Yang Guo) was becoming more and more furious as he listened on, he shouted loudly, “My master is pure and chaste, if you say another lie I’ll tear your mouth off.”

NatDe (Guo Fu) seemed to have an icy air between her eyes as she said coldly, “That’s right, she was able to do it but I’m unable to say it. What a nice pure and chaste girl, going around intimately together with a rotten Taoist.”

Amber (Yang Guo)’s face became green and he shouted, “What did you say?!”

NatDe (Guo Fu) saw that he was furious, his eyes were red and his forehead was tensed up, her plan was working and she continued, “One of the Taoists was called Zhao Zhiging, the other called Yin Zhiping, heard of them?”

Amber (Yang Guo) said, “Then?”

NatDe (Guo Fu) gave a dry laugh and said, “I instructed my servants to prepare quarters for them. But in the middle of the night, a beggar clan member came to me tell that those two Taoists had drawn swords and were fighting each other in their room…”

NatDe (Guo Fu) continued, “I was curious so I quietly went to their window and looked in. By then, the two had sheathed their swords but they were still arguing. The one named Zhao said that the one named Yin and your master did this and that and the one named Yin did not deny it, he was just angry with him for being so loud…”

Amber (Yang Guo) suddenly flung his blanket off him and sat up on the bed, he shouted, “What this and that?”

NatDe (Guo Fu)’s face blushed a little, she looked a little embarrassed and said, “How would I know? Don’t tell me its something good. Your precious master knows what she’s done.” She said this with a derisive tone.

Amber (Yang Guo) was angry and agitated, his emotions were in a mess and he flung his hand out pushed NatDe (Guo Fu) on the floor

When has NatDe (Guo Fu) ever suffered such an insult? She decided to tell the whole story to insult Amber (Yang Guo)’s master more.

NatDe (Guo Fu) retelling the incident, “ I was passing by your room before you left fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter