Chap 13.2

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huo Dou kept on calling out, a ruthless stances followed by an even more ruthless stance.

Amber (Yang Guo)’s sword was light and lively, the stances kept on coming without stopping, it really was graceful, elegant and leisurely.

This set of [Beautiful Maiden Sword] overcomes the opponent through grace and subtlety, and in contrast with the opponent’s calls and shouts, Amber (Yang Guo)’s gracefulness and exquisiteness was even more emphasized. Though Amber (Yang Guo) was wearing a torn and ragged garment, the sword technique’s elegance and grace became clear in the eyes of the crowd, they felt that he was handsome and striking, a fine son of a well to do family.

 

Amber thought, “Thanks for the compliment, You are good to identify my handsome-ness..hehe”)

However, as Amber (Yang Guo) prioritize in achieving the elegance and gracefulness of the stances, the power of the sword technique became difficult to unleash. Huo Dou fought without care for his life, he fought more and more fiercely, Amber (Yang Guo)’s strength gradually started to drain away.

Suddenly Amber (Yang Guo) made a serious face,

 

ge held his sword up and called out, “Careful! I’m going to use a projectile!”

Huo Dou tried to dodge, but  later all he saw was Amber (Yang Guo)’s left hand leading the sword, ing forwards, what projectile?

Huo Dou knew he had fallen into the trap and cursed him, “Little b*ast*ard!”

Amber (Yang Guo) asked, “Little bastard curses who?”

Huo Dou didn’t reply and pressed forward with his palm.

Amber (Yang Guo)’s left hand rose up and called out, “The projectile is coming!”


Huo Dou quickly dodged to the right, the opponent’s sword was coming in exactly from the right, Huo Dou quickly pulled back and swung his waist, the sword tip brushed past his rib from the right, this sword was extremely vicious.

Amber (Yang Guo)’s sword pierced thin air as he attacked forwards, his left hand rose up a fourth time and loudly called out, “Projectile!”

Huo Dou scolded, “Little….”

Before the second word was said, a flash of gold suddenly appeared in his eyes; a projectile hit him.

Amber (Yang Guo) had now achieved his aim, why should he continue to fight so hard, he just used his sword to defend, he laughed as he said, “I warned you on many occasions about launching a projectile, you didn’t believe me. I didn’t lie, did I?”



Huo Duo was about to attack with his palm when he suddenly felt his leg go numb and itchy as if a large mosquito had bitten him. The numbness and itchiness became unbearable, he didn’t care about the situation he was in and stretched out his arm to scratch it but after only one scratch, he felt his heart started to feel itchy and irritated, he couldn’t’ stop himself from calling out and falling down onto the floor.

The potency of the poison on the Ancient Tomb’s Jade Bee Needles was rarely seen in the world, just one little needle would cause unbearable pain, never mind the fact that in the middle of battle, his blood was flowing around quickly and was struck by several needles.


Da Er Ba took a large step forward and attacked Amber (Yang Guo).

Da Er Ba saw that his lightness kung fu was excellent and his stances lively, he said, “This kid’s kung fu is not bad at all, who taught you?” He said this in Tibetan, of course Amber (Yang Guo) would not understand. He had assumed that the monk was insulting him, and so copied what he said. The tone was perfect, there wasn’t a mistake in the order of the words, in the ears of Da Er Ba, he heard, “This kid’s kung fu is not bad at all, who taught you?” So he replied, “My master is Jin Lun Fa Wang. I am not a little kid, you should call me big monk.”

Amber (Yang Guo) didn’t want to suffer or be the receiving end of anything, he thought, “I don’t care how you insult me, all I’ve got to do is give back what I get and I won’t lose out to him. You call me a bastard, a pig, a pig in another language, I’ll do the same to you.” He concentrated on what he said and when he finished, he repeated in Tibetan, “My master is Jin Lun Fa Wang. I am not a little kid, you should call me big monk.”

Da Er Ba was surprised, he looked up and down at him, he’s definitely a little kid, how is a he a big monk? And how could your master be Jin Lun Fa Wang? So he said, “I am Fa Wang’s first generation disciple. What generation are you?”
Amber (Yang Guo) repeated.


In the lama schools of Tibet, they have always talked about reincarnation, especially the reincarnation of the Da Lai and Ban Chan (religious figures of the lama Buddhists) into this world, the disciples of the lama schools all believed in reincarnation without any doubt.

When Jin Lun Fa Wang was young, he had taken in a disciple, that disciple died before he was twenty, Da Er Ba and Huo Dou has never seen him before, they just knew about this matter.

 

When Da Er Ba heard these words, he knew that it was his apprentice brother had reincarnated, and he thought that if it wasn’t him reincarnated, then how could this young kid have such high martial arts? And anyway, how would a young central plain kid know such good Tibetan? He slanted his heard and studied him for a while, the more he thought, the more likely it appeared, he suddenly flung his golden rod away, he lowered his head and bowed to Amber (Yang Guo), he said, “Senior apprentice brother, junior apprentice brother Da Er Ba greets you.”

Amber (Yang Guo) was surprised with what just had happened, he thought that the monk couldn’t beat him verbally so lowered his head in defeat, he saw that the monk was extremely respectful to him and his words were definitely not insults, it was words of respect, there was no need to copy him and so he nodded and smiled, showing that he accepted Da Er Ba’s words.

 



The crowd was even more surprised that Amber (Yang Guo) actually managed to tame this monk of terrifying divine strength.
 

Only Jin Lun Fa Wang understood what was happening, he knew that his disciple was always straight and simple, he had fallen into Amber (Yang Guo)’s trap, so he loudly said, “Da Er Ba, he’s not your reincarnated apprentice brother, go and fight him.”


Da Er Ba has always treated his master’s orders as orders from above, since he said that Amber (Yang Guo) was not his apprentice brother reincarnated then most probably he was not.


Amber (Yang Guo) saw that he had stood up and said a few words, he looked very respectful, the words must be of a polite nature so he repeated what he said flawlessly, Da Er ba heard, “I’m going to duel with you, victory will decide whether this is the truth or not.” When he heard those words he felt afraid and frightened, “Master said senior apprentice brother’s martial arts are much better than mine, I definitely won’t be able to compete with him.”

Amber (Yang Guo) saw that there were signs of fear on his face, he thought, “I’ll give him another scare and send him away.” So he said, “You have five disciples, they are called the ‘Five Clowns of the Tibetan Border’, a few days ago they were rude towards me on the top of mount Wah, I crippled their kung fu. Are those punks still alive?” He spoke in Chinese; of course Da Er Ba would not understand so he got one of the Mongolian warriors to translate for him.

 

When Da Er Ba heard this, he was even more frightened. After the ‘Five Clowns of the Tibetan Border’ had their bodies’ crippled by Ou Yang Feng and Hong Qi Gong, when they returned to him, they weren’t even able to speak. When Da Er Ba examined their injuries, he thought that even his master Jin Lun Fa Wang didn’t have such high internal energy to destroy the five’s veins yet still keep them alive, the thing who did this must have the ability to move heaven and earth, it could only be a god or a demon. How would he know that Ou Yang Feng and Hong Qi Gong’s internal energy was not below his master’s, with the two combined, the internal energy would be twice as strong as Jin Lun Fa Wang’s. When he heard this, his fear flourished even more.  


Da Er Ba suddenly swept his golden rod out towards Amber (Yang Guo). Many moves passed and Amber (Yang Guo) could see that he was just defending and not attacking, though he didn’t understand what he meant by this, he launched himself forward, he floated and darted around, a from the east, an attack from the west, the [Jade Maiden Sword Techniques] were used with a clear gallant air with a flourishing beauty.

Over a hundred stances were exchanged, there were no winner. Soo Jung (Xiaolongnü) took out a pair of snow white gloves and called out, “Guo Er, catch it!” Her right hand waved out and shot the gloves towards Amber (Yang Guo).

The pair of white gloves was made from very fine and very strong white gold silk, though it was thin, any type of precious blades or sharp swords cannot harm it.

 

Amber (Yang Guo) caught the gloves and retreated a step as he quickly put it on. He used the Ancient Tomb’s sect most ingenious and exquisite kung fu the [Beautiful Maiden Fist].

The heroes who were watching became even more perplexed, they saw him suddenly move and then suddenly stop, his expression and aura changing, extremely mystifying.

A woman’s state of mind goes through many things, many changes, along with the different extraordinary character of each of the famous historic woman, laughter as brows were knitted, joy with worry, it was even more difficult to understand and surmise this. Incorporating these hundred and thousands year old feelings of these beautiful woman into martial arts, and then add stances that reflect the beauty of goddesses, the mystery surrounding angels, how could ordinary people understand this?

Every stance of his had a background to it, Da Er Ba is a Tibetan monk, how would he know about these histories of the central plains? In a flash he was forced to suddenly go high and then low, east and then west, his arms and legs were all over the place. The heroes were delighted and called out and cheered to support him.

Amber (Yang Guo) leapt in the air and said in Tibetan, “Die!” That leap was a technique from the [Nine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter