Chap 4.2

f(x) 4 Walls - Traveller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gelli11 (Guo Jing) gave an ‘ah’ sound and said, “That Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) is vindictive and ruthless, so those are her origins.” (@Bdy695, did you squeeze that Gelli11 just scold u, hahaha)

Qiu Chu Ji said, “You’ve seen her?”

Gelli11 (Guo Jing) replied, “A few months ago, I came across her in Jiang Nan. Her kung fu is at a very high level.”

Qiu Chu Ji said, “You hurt her?”

Gelli11 (Guo Jing) shook his head, “No, we didn’t actually meet each other, I only saw how she killed countless women, her ruthlessness have no comparisons, like Mei Chao Feng was when she was alive.”

Qiu Chu Ji said, “It was fortunate you didn’t hurt her, otherwise there’ll be trouble. Her apprentice sister is named ‘Long’.”

Gelli11 (Guo Jing) shivered and said, “She is the girl called Long?”

Qiu Chu Ji face changed colour slightly, and said, “What? You’ve seen her? How did this happen?”

Gelli11 (Guo Jing) said, “Disciple has not seen her before. When I was coming up the mountain, the Taoist brothers insulted me and called me a erted scoundrel, and said I came for the one called Long, this made me confused.”

Qiu Chu Ji laughed out loud, and sighed at the same time, “Chong Yang Palace took the matter in their own hands. If we didn’t make this error, and created the misunderstanding, not only would the large [Big Dipper Formation] have repelled the attackers, you would have arrived here earlier, apprentice brother Hao would not have been hurt.”

He saw that Gelli11 (Guo Jing)’s face was fascinated and continued, “Today is the one named Long’s eighteenth birthday.” (@soojung, happy birthday, we <3 youuuuuu!)

Qiu Chu Ji said, “Outsiders do not know her first name so all of them, troublemakers call her Xia Long Nuu, we’ll call her that as well. One night eighteen years ago, there was the cry of a little baby girl outside Chong Yang Palace, the palace’s disciple came out to take a look, and saw a little baby girl wrapped in a bundle on the floor. It was inconvenient for the palace to take in a baby girl, but Taoists are supposed to be merciful so we couldn’t leave her there, at the time my apprentice brother who was the master of the sect, and I were not on the mountain, before any of the disciples of the palace could do anything, a middle aged woman suddenly came out from behind the mountain and said, “The little baby is unfortunate and pitiful, I’ll take her in!”

 

The disciples couldn’t have asked for more, and so gave the baby girl to her. Later, apprentice brother Ma and I returned to the palace, when they told us about this event, from the description of the woman, we knew she was the maid from the Tomb of the Living Dead. She has met the seven of us a few times before, but we have never spoken. Although we are neighbours, because of our seniors’ relationship, it was difficult for us to talk about it. When I heard that the matter was resolved, I didn’t keep it in my mind. Later, her disciple the ‘Serpent Deity’ Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) left the mountain, she was ruthless and vindictive, her martial arts were very high, and caused trouble around the world Jiang Hu.

 

Our Quan Zhen sect requested to talk about this many times, to get her to do something about this. Eventually we didn’t act out in respect of her. We wrote a letter and sent it to the tomb, it was extremely respectful and polite. After we sent the letter, it was like a stone sinking into the sea, she still did not reply, and she tolerated Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou)’s actions, and didn’t govern her. (@Bdy695, people write love letter to you and you did not reply, so hard hearted ah~)

After a few years, one day outside the tomb, we saw a white banner hung on a pine thorn thicket, we knew that the woman had passed away, so the six of us went to the tomb to pay our respects. As we were going through the ceremony, a thirteen, fourteen year old girl emerged from the pine thorn thickets, greeted us and thanked us for the ceremony, and said, “Master had left the world, and has ordered me to tell all you elders that if that person still causes trouble, my master has a plan to punish her, please don’t worry.”

 

When she finished, she turned around and went back inside. We wanted to ask her some questions about this but she had already gone back into the tomb. Our master had made a rule; everyone under the order of Quan Zhen sect must not take one step into the tomb. When she left, we pondered and wondered, our Taoist friend is dead, how could she punish her student? We felt sorry for the little girl and so we sent her food and supplies, but each time she did not touch them, and ordered a servant to return them. She was strange, she was just like her teacher, and her ancestor. But she had a servant to look after her, so we didn’t worry about her. Eventually we all had business to attend to, and we rarely present in the palace, and we didn’t hear anything from the girl. For some reason, news of Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) disappeared and she didn’t cause any more trouble. We knew that our Taoist friend had come up with an ingenious plan, and we all were in awe.


Bdy695’s (Li Mo Chou) master had taught Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) martial arts for a few years and had discovered her character was ill, and so said she had completed her training, and ordered her to leave the mountain. When Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou)’s master was still alive, although she did evil deeds, she was still worried slightly, but when her teacher died, she used the excuse of paying her respects to enter the Tomb of the Living Dead, and tried to expel her apprentice sister.

 

She knew that she had not learnt everything from her master or her sect’s founder, and wanted to come to see if there were any kung fu manuals or manuscripts hidden in the tomb. She knew that there were many y traps in the tomb, and remembered them. She entered through two sets of doors of the tomb, and by the third one she saw a letter left by her teacher.

 

Her teacher had predicted that she would come back, and left this letter for her and part of the letter said: ‘On a certain year, month, date, it will be your apprentice sister’s eighteenth birthday, when that time comes she will become the leader of this sect. The will also said she should stop her deeds and repent, otherwise no good will come to her. Her teacher was saying that if she didn’t stop her evil ways, her apprentice sister will take on the leadership of the sect and expel her from the sect, killing her in the process. (@Bdy695, u………bad girl?)

Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) was furious, and burst though the third set of doors, and fell into the poisonous trap left by her teacher, if it weren’t for Soo Jung (Xiao long nü) curing her poison, she would have died. She knew that it was lethal and so left the tomb. But now she had failed, would she let it go? Eventually she came back a few times but each time she suffered. At her last attempt, she actually fought with her apprentice sister. Soo Jung (Xiao long nü) was only fifteen, sixteen years of age at that time, but her skills exceeded that of her apprentice sister’s, if she didn’t let her off, it would not have been a hard task to take her life.”

Gelli11 (Guo Jing) interrupted, “I’m afraid that could be just a rumour of the Jiang Hu world.”

Qiu Chu Ji asked, “Why?”

Gelli11 (Guo Jing) replied, “My master hero Ke had fought with Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) twice, and said that her skills had their fine points. Even Reverend Yi Deng’s high disciple Wu San Tong lost to her. Soo Jung (Xiao long nü) has not even reached twenty yet, even if her skills were higher, it would be hard for her to beat Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou).”

Qiu Chu Ji said, “That piece of news was heard by apprentice brother Wang from friend of his from the Beggar Clan. Whether Soo Jung (Xiao long nü) did or did not defeat her apprentice sister, there wasn’t a third witness so no one knows apart from them; I only know that this was what people of Jiang Hu said. Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) was upset and jealous that her teacher was biased, and passed on the higher set of skills to her apprentice sister. So she created a rumour, and said that on a certain year, month and date, the one called Soo Jung (Xiao long nü) who lives in the tomb will have a martial arts competition to decide her marriage.”

Qiu Chu Ji said, “She revealed: whoever beats Soo Jung (Xiao long nü), not only will they get to marry her, all the riches and kung fu manuals of the sect will be theirs. The evildoers did not know who Soo Jung (Xiao long nü) was, but Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou) widely spread the fact that her apprentice sister’s beauty exceeded hers. The ‘Serpent Deity’ is said to be a very beautiful woman, her beauty is very rare within the world of wulin, even women from brothels, very few can compare with her beauty.” (@Bdy695, wow….buddy, people prasing u as rare beauty……..happy?)


Qiu Chu Ji continued, “Many evildoers of the wulin world lusted after Bdy695 (Li Mo Chou). But those who give a prolonged glance, or did not treat her with respect she would immediately punish them, now they hear she had an apprentice sister whose beauty exceeded hers, and had publicly announced that she will have a competition to decide her marriage, so they all thought why not and try their luck?

Gelli11 (Guo Jing) was startled and said, “So all those people that were here were in search of marriage. Its no wonder the students of the palace called me a erted scoundrel.”

Qiu Chu Ji said, “We decided to repel the evildoers, we had gathered all the students of our sect ten days earlier to practice the [Big Dipper Formations] and we also sent a letter to the tomb to invite Soo Jung (Xiao long nü) to the palace. The letter was sent, but there was no reply, Soo Jung (Xiao long nü) had ignored us. (@Soo Jung, you are already an icy princess when you are young?) 

Gelli11 (Guo Jing) said, “So she left the tomb.”

Qiu Chu Ji said, “No. From the top of the mountain and looking downwards, you could see smoke coming out from the tomb everyday. Take a look, it’s over there.” He pointed to the west. Gelli11 (Guo Jing) followed his finger and looked to the west, but all he could see for ten miles was forest, he did not know where the Tomb of the Living Dead was. He thought about the young eighteen-year-old girl, living in the tomb all the time, if it was Rong Er, she would be bored to death. (@Gelli11, it is ok for our princess cos she likes to laze at her bed within her 4 walls,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter