Chapter 1

Identity

*JungHwa High School-Academic Block- 11th grader (4th floor)- class A

“Bo? They loses? But wae?!” Park Min high note voices shocked all her classmates. “Yah~ Park Min lower your voice” Seung Hwan whispering, she should not tell at the current time about the loses of the school's soccer team to Park Min. “Taehyung is the best player he don't deserves any loses though! Argh! It can't be!” Park Min continue with higher tone than just now. “Maybe he loses because you annoyed him much past 3 month” a rough voice interrupting the girls conversations. The whole class laughing. Park Min throw a sharp stare at the rough voice owner, Min Yoon Gi  (Park Min call him busyboder) innocently reading a book. “Yah! Bosyboder! Shut up your loud mouth, juseyo~ Well, my height just inch from you, shortie!” Park Min getting angry. “Maybe Yoon Gi  is true, how he could focus do practise while you always interrupting him” Kim Nam Joon, class president managed to back up Yoon Gi  make Park Min getting angrier. Park Min take a deep breath, hold her temper. “Thanks a lot, chingu!” Park Min stand up and left the class room. All her classmates just ignore her. “I wonder how she can be the best student with this annoying attitude” “Kureyo, she even wins over the genius Ji Ae. Right, Jiae?” Yoo Jiae  the real bookworm in the class just smile bitterly. “Maybe we have to be annoying to be a best student” the whole class laughing except Seung Hwan. She felt guilty. All of her classmates make fun of Park Min, her chingu. 

***
* JungHwa High School-Academic Block-rooftop
*Park Min POV

Argh! I can't stand being like this! They such a bunch an annoying brat! Relax Min Ju. Relax. You will worth it to be Park Min somedays. Chill. 

***

*JungHwa High School-Academic Block- hall way

Park Min walks to her class. Suddenly, she bumped into someone. Her shoulder hurts. She looks lift her head- OMO! It's Tae Hyung. “Yah~ don't you see me?” Tae Hyung shouted at her. Park Min scared “Mi..mi..mian”quickly Park Min bows at him. Tae Hyung feel anxious. “Yah~ girl. You're my sasaeng right?” He really didn't care to recognize the girl who really annoyed him. “Bo? You call me sasaeng?” Park Min raise her left eyebrows. “My teammates call you that. Hey, did you heard my loses? I am sure you know about it.  I just want to say your ‘good luck’ didn't give me luck so, thanks a lot. And keep looking forward to me. I loses my fans because of the lose. I hope you're not” Tae Hyung smile sweetly and pats Park Min head as Taehyung  is really tall. “Annyeong~” Tae Hyung  continues walking to his class. He’s in the third class. Park Min still stand there. Freeze. “Yah~ I am a sasaeng on nagged boy? Aish, I can go insane! Kim Tae Hyung , I will make you suffer~!” 

***

*the school is ended

Tae Hyung walk lazily to the school gate. Suddenly he saw his sasaeng walks quickly to the rooftop. Tae Hyung tailing her footsteps quietly. They reach the rooftop. She take out her guitar and start singing. Tae Hyung just hiding behind the rooftop door. Gazing to her. 

*Tae Hyung  POV

She is singing? Seriously? And strumming guitar too? I can’t believe, that glasses and a ponytail girl a.k.a nerdy-look girl can do that. Wait! Her voice like an angel. So mellow and sweet alongside the melodious guitar sound. I feel goosebumps. This remind me to someone. Yes, the girl who go to the same music class with me in elementary school. She's very expert in music. I like her back then but she is arrogant and hot-tempered. Oh, she is rich too! I wonder where she's now. What? The music ended. I have to hide. If she found me I’m dead. 

*end of Taehyung  POV

***
“OMO! It's already late I have lunch with appa. Why I don’t even realize. Argh!”  Park Min running downstairs. Going to toilet. She untie her hair, fix her bangs and put out her glasses. Wearing eyeliner. Perfect. She's ready to appear in front her father. She continues running. Suddenly, she stumble over a rock and *bam. She falls but on a boy. She can't see very well as she didn't wear her glasses and contact lenses. She’s wondering who is that unlucky boy. Their faces are really near as she heard the boy breathing. His nose almost touches hers. After a while, she manages to stand up. “Mian, I am in hurry.” She gives a bow and continue running.

***

*JungHwa High School-around the school gate
*Taehyung  POV

I still can't forget her voice very familiar though. I hear a sound of soft shout. I turn back and *bam. I lost my stable and laying on the ground. There is a girl falling on me. Stumbled maybe.
She lift her head. She's extremely pretty. Her hazel eyes really make me melt. But who is she I have never meet her in this school. In that position I just want to kiss her but  it can't be. My hearts beats fast. As I want to check out her nametag, she standing up. Says sorry and bowing then she left me. I quickly stand up wanting to chase her but she disappeared. She looks familiar. I smiled as I know she's that girl. My first love, Minju the music expert.

*end of Taehyung POV