Chapter 7

Identity

*Park’s family mansion- ground floor- mini office

Yoona knocked the door. “Yes, come in.” She can heard Park Jong Nim voice told her to come in. Yoona holding some reports and documents. “These are what president told me to hand in.” She bows. “Just put it on the table.” Mr. Park’s fixed on the laptop’s screen. Yoona do the order. Then, she bows again wanna to leave. “Yoona, I have something to ask you. Take a sit.” Yoona take the sit following the order. “What it is, Mr. Park?” Yoona asked. “Did you already found where's your family?” An unexpected question popped out from his old mouth. Yoona a bit shocked. She take a deep breath. “No. Not yet, Mr. Park.” Park Jong Nim sighs. “Is that really? Or you still didn't ready to meet them? It’s been years.” He asked again. Yoona gasps. Yes, she lies. She not that brave. She doesn't have courage. But yet she only has the address. The real address. “It's not that, Mr. Park. I really don't found them either.” “If that's so, I’ll give you work off for a week to search for them.” Park Jong Nim still focus on the screen. “No, you didn't have to do that. A week it's too much.” Yoona feels guilty. “I’ll give you three days then.” Mr. Park still don't give up. “It’s okay. I don't need any days off. I have the way to find them already.” Yoona excused. Suddenly, Mr. Park change his view. He looks at Yoona. Deeply. “Yoona, I believe in you. You know it right?” His face is full of hopes. “Dae. I know…it.” Yoona’s voice a bit shaky. 

***
Yoona enter her room. She sighs. Thinking of what she doing is right or wrong. She's guilty. President Park gives her anything she wants. Home, food, job, wealth and even car. She doesn't  want to be a betrayer but the sake of her father and family. She must do it. No matter what. No matter how.

***

*Kim’s family house 

“Omma, by any chance. Can I ask you something.” Taehyung approaching his reading mother. “What it is, son?” Mrs. Kim glaring at him. Shut the book. “Can you tell me, what's the company that noona work with?” Taehyung asked her mother. She just smiling. Patting her son’s shoulder. “You're really a nice son, Taehyung.” “Omma, answer me, juseyo!” Taehyung cried. “Okay. Okay. It's PJN Holdings. Okay Taehyung, don't asked me other questions. You just focused on your study. Just it. Arasseo!” Mrs. Kim continue her reading. Taehyung nodded. Something comes in his mind. PJN! Park Jong Nim, Minju’s father!

***
*Weekend
*Kim’s family house

Taehyung watching the television. He changes the channel for several times. No interesting shows. Suddenly, his house bell ringing. Someone’s is coming to his house. “Taekwon! Open the door! Someone is coming!” As a big brother he happily ordered his little brother. Taekwon open the door. “Annyeonghaseyo! Is this Kim's family house?” It is Park Min. “Dae. It is.” Taekwon answered politely. “You must be Taehyung’s little brother. You're so cute.” Park Min pinch the boy’s cheek. “Is Taehyung here?” She asked. “Yes it is. I will call him.” As Taekwon want to walk in, calling Taehyung, he already approaching them. “Who is it?” Taehyung lift his head. He shocked. “Minju?” 

***
“Why are you here?” Taehyung can't even believe this.  Minju is at his house. Wearing soft pink sweatshirt, white plain thigh-length skirt, white converse sneakers (ice cream cake outfit) with a ponytail and her pink glasses. Well, Taehyung can't stop himself saying she's totally cute. “I am boring and suddenly I think of you!” Park Min plays innocent. Taehyung totally annoyed. “What do you want?” Taehyung asked. “Let's hangout!” She shows a really joyous face. “I am boring. Accompany me, juseyo!” Taehyung failed. “Okay, just wait here. I want to wear proper clothes.” Park Min glancing at Taehyung. Messy hair, loose t-shirt and shorts. “Yeah, you should.” 

***

*Park Min POV

I feel so happy today. I don't know why. Maybe, my conflict with Seunghwan ended. Not really though. And the happiness go wild when I meet Taehyung. I sit on the bench in front of his house. He didn't invited me in. So rude. I want to spend time with Taehyung is not to impressed Joohyun. Really not. I just thought I want to treat him as he zipped his mouth very well. And also there's naughty thoughts too. I want he to be Park Min’s boyfriend rather than Minju’s. I well-thinked about it last night. It's really hard to be two person when it comes in school. My secret will reveal day by day. So, today I will shows him my Park Min side and flirting him or nah-. Suddenly, “Yah! Minju! You're in sense right?” I wake from my thoughts world. Taehyung is already there. He makes my heart beating fast. He wears snap back, skinny jeans, white long-sleeve tee and white sneakers. Simple yet impressive. “Are you dreaming again?” He flicked my forehead. “Auch, you must not..” He cuts my words. “Let's go!” He grab my arms. And I feel cherish.

*end of Park Min POV

***
*Taehyung POV

I look at her. She's cute. But a lot of Park Min. I wonder how an evil businessman has a really nice daughter. I should hate her but I totally can't. Her father brought trouble to my family. I should really hate her for my family sake. I sighs. “Yah! Taehyung! Are you sighing? Cheer up! I'm not going to torturing you!” She pout. Well it's attractive. “Yah! Why are you so… Park Min? I am irritated to it!” I yelled at her. “It's not Park Min. Maybe, it's just the another side of Minju.” She smirks. “Yah , you're scary.” I make a disgust face. She pull my arm. “I’ll treat you ice cream.” Heading to the ice cream parlour. “For what?” My eyebrows jointed. “For…being my boyfriend and zipped your mouth well.” She's smiles sweetly. My heart shaken. I'm speechless and guilty. I keep asking myself. How can I stuck liking Park Jong Nim’s daughter. If she knows, I am son of his father’s enemy, would she still being nice to me. Will she still call me her boyfriend even it's just acting. “Taehyung-ah! What flavours you do want?” She's glaring at me. My heart beating fast again. “Oh..mint please.” “Okay! Ahjussi, give us mint and vanilla juseyo.” She still likes vanilla like years ago. I smiled. I manages to forget about everything. And enjoys myself today with my yeah, first love(?) 

*end of Taehyung POV