Chapter 3

Identity

*Junghwa High School-Main gate

Park Min get out from the car. Wave her hand to her ‘abujji’ and walking to her classroom. Fortunately, she's not late today. She can't stop thinking about what Yoona said. All feelings mixed up and she really don't know what to do. She keep walking until she didn't realise, she has reached by her class. Some steps more. The noise from her class can listened there. Even it is the first class, but the students are really don't care about attitude. She sighs. Park Min mode on. She take a deep breath and enter the class. As she stepping in, the noise disappeared. Park Min lift up her head and staring at the whole class. All of her classmate looking at her. She feel weird. ‘What happened? Am I do mistakes?’ She thought. She look at her watches. She is sure she's not late. She didn't give a sh*t and heading to her seat. Seunghwan also staring at her. Park Min ask her chingu “Yah, Seunghwanie! Why everyome being weird? They staring at me! All of them!” “By the way where’s your glasses?” Seunghwan ask. “Oh, it’s broke. I wear lenses. I don't really happy about it” She answered sadly. “ I don ever realise you looked pretty without glasses.” Seunghwan add. “And they staring at me because of that?” Park Min can't resist it. Seunghwan nodded “Umm..umm.” “Yah! It's unbelievable!” She whispered. 

***

* JungHwa High School-Academic Block- 11th grader (4th floor)- first class
*recess

“Okay, you may dismissed.” Mrs. Jung end her English class. All the students are going to cafeteria. It's recess. “Park Min, you're going to the library aren't you?” Seughwan ask. Park min just nodded. Seunghwan already left the class. Suddenly, “Hey, Park Min!” a voice that Park Min really recognise approaching her. She lift her head. Min Yoongi. “What do you want?” Park Min feel awkward because he smile brightly to her. ‘He has pretty smile though’ she thought. “Why you're still here? You didn't want to go to cafeteria?” Yoongi ask. For the first time Yoongi speak to Park Min without any harsh words. “Ani. I used to go to library while recess.” Park Min answered Yoongi. Casually though. “Oh, arasseo. Umm… I’ll see you later than!” Yoongi face shows a bit disappointment. ‘Yah, what's wrong with him?’ Park Min thought.

***
*Min Yoongi POV

She is pretty. Really pretty. For the first time she transferred here I fall for her already but yeah, my ego really can't handle it. I always distracting her to get rid this feeling but I can't. Every time she call me shortie or busyboder, I feel very happy. I don't know why. Today, her beauty is too much. I can't handle it. Oh my! What should I do! I fall in love. But well she admire someone else. I hope she realised my feeling. Park Min, I’ll never let you go!

*end of Min Yoongi POV

***

*library
*Park Min POV

I never knew Yoongi smile is really killing. How can I didn't ever realise. Gosh. He never being nice to me before though. Wait! All seats are full? Urgh! It can't be. Maybe I should take a look at the back. Well, yeah one empty sit there! I’ll better hurry before it's too late. I got the chair and someone approaching me. “Excuse me, this is my sit. I left it to take another book” the voice of a boy. Yeah, I recognise that voice. I lift my head. Wait! What? Kim Seok Jin. Appa’s business partner son. He study at Junghwa? He smile at me. And there is shocked face too. “Uhm. Mian. I didn't know.” I pretend to don't know him. Well, Park Min don't know him. Minju does. “Are you Minju?” An expected question pop out from his mouth. “ I am sure you know how to read nametag” I just chuckle nervously for sure. “Ouh! Sorry, Park Min?” Yay! He believes Park Min! “Nevermind, I am new student. Park Min, 11th grader first class” I let out my hand to be shaken brightly. “I am Kim Seok Jin. 11th grader second class. Nice to meet you!” He shake my hand. I hope he really believes I am not Minju. I hope so. He take the sits opposite this seat. “Well, your face really same with my chingu, Minju.” What? Chingu? Minju never want to befriend with random guy especially like you. Ugh. “Jinjjaro? I think I am way prettier than her. Right?” I chuckle some more. “Maybe? You're really friendly. Minju is serious. Real serious. Well, she is daughter of corporate. And that's really make me fall for her.” This boy is way too much! He tell his secret to random people that he just met? Wow! You just make Minju reject you for surely. I just manage to keep quiet and start to open my selected book page by page. Seok jin does the same. I sigh. My acting is good though. I even can sign up in an acting agency. Okay, stop dreaming Minju. You have to be Park Min because of your father. Family safety. Remember! 

*end of Park Min POV

***
Park Min heading to her class. Well, everyone’s eyes are fix on her at her. She feel uncomfortable but yeah, she is Park Min. She has to walk cheerfully like nothing happens. If she is Minju now, she will non stop yelling to ones that looking at her. Finally, she reaches her class. Class didn't start yet. “Feuw. I'm not late today~” Park Min enter the class and sit on her chair. Seunghwan greets her “Park Min, you early today?” Park Min just smile brightly. “Library is full today. So, I didn't find calmness.” “Jinjja? Examination is around the corner right?” Seunghwan answered Park Min wondered. Park Min take out her exercise book. There is something pop out from her bag alongside the book. A note. It written ‘I want to meet you today, after school at school hall.’ From Kim Taehyung. 

***
Park Min full of worries. Why suddenly Taehyung want to met her? Is Taehyung fall for her, she is in danger. Taehyung is just an acting method. She don't want to be a bad girl. Playing with boy’s heart. 

She reaches school hall. Empty. Silence. Dark. She see Taehyung sitting on the stage with headphone put on with some dim sunlight come from the window. Waiting too long maybe. Park Min take a deep breath and well, Park Min mode on. She smile brightly, walking towards Taehyung. “Annyeong, Kim Taehyung ssi!” Park Min greet him cheerfully. Taehyung put down his headphone around his neck. Well, Park Min always admit that Taehyung is really good looking. “Park Min? Where's your glasses?” Taehyung eye brows joint. Still handsome. “Well, it drop from the rooftop yesterday. Someone nearly want to kill me. Remember?” Park Min smirk. She’s really angry about that. “Oh, I see. Mian. I ask for apologize since yesterday though. You still mad?” Taehyung toss his hair. Gosh, he is really good looking. “Aniyo. Just a bit. That's my favorite glasses by the way. Well, why you asking me to meet you?” Park Min ask directly. Actually, she feel really nervous. “Ouh, I just wondering…” Taehyung step forward and there is no gap between them. Park Min freeze. He untie Park Min hair. Park Min shock. Then, Taehyung slip Park Min hair. Yes, he found her scar. Exactly. “Yah! Wwhat are you doing?” Park Min heart beating real fast. Taehyung stepping back. He smile. Naughty smile. “Well, annyeong, Park Jong Nim’s only daughter, Park Min Ju!” All the books from Park Min hand drop. Her knee shaking. “You can act. But your face can't.” Taehyung smirk. Well, he wins now. “Who…are…you…actually? What..do…you..want?!” Park Min is shivering. Her secret is broken. “I am just some Park Min ju random middle school classmates. What I want? I don't think about it yet. Hmmm..so I’m true. Park Min Ju.” Taehyung smirk and it is evil smirk. Park Min suddenly kneeling. “Please. Don't tell anyone. Please. I'm begging you.” Taehyung shock. He never thought that the girl will behaving that way. “Yah! Don't kneeling like that! You're Park Jong Nim daughter.” Taehyung grab Park Min arms and drag her to stand up. “Yah! Uljima! Don't cry. You're not die yet.” He feel guilty by looking at Park Min started to cry. He can't stop himself full of guilty. He suddenly drag Park Min in his arms. He hugs her tightly and whispers “Arasseo, I promise to not tell anyone about this. I swear. Just stop crying!” Suddenly, Park Min pull Taehyung from hugging her. She wipe her tears. “Yah! Do you think I am a child? Who are you want to hug Park Min Ju” Finally, Minju mode on. She found strength as she realize Minju never cry. Taehyung smile. “That's my Minju.” “Bo? What are saying?” Minju shouted show real herself. “Err..aniyo. It's nothing.” Taehyung can't handle the lion Minju. She take all the droped books “Just pretend this never happened, and don't disturb me!” Taehyung protests. “What? If that so I will tell whole school about you or I mean real you?” He smirk again. “What do you want? Money?” She lose patience. Taehyung casually answers “I want you, Park Min Ju”