Chapter 6

Identity

“Am I interrupting?” He asked, innocently. “Yes actually” Park Min rolls her eyes. “Erm, Park Min. I have work to do. Tell me if you interested. Enjoy your book!” Jungkook left. “Yah! Taehyung! You just make the cute boy uneasy. We have amazing chat just now! By the way, he knows my name.” Park Min pouts. “Yah, you chatting with another boy. As your boyfriend I am jealous.” Taehyung sits beside her. “Park Min is not you girlfriend, right?” Park Min continue reading. “I just joking just now. Don't be so serious. I don't care about the looks. Just don't do the Park Min behavior.” Taehyung tell her. Park Min not answering. Sulking.“Okay then. I am not going to be your boyfriend anymore!” Taehyung stand up wanna leaving. Park Min pull Taehyung’s hand. “Fine! I'm sorry.” Park Min really desperate. Taehyung smiles broadly. “Let's eat? I'm hungry.” Taehyung asks. “Okay.” Park Min just agree. Without their attention, someone eying them from the start with full of hates in heart.

***
*cafeteria 

Everyone look at them. Park Min feels awkward. She's  staring at Taehyung. He is eating very well though. “Don't you want to eat?” Taehyung asked. “I don't have appetite.” Park Min sips her drinks. “Did everyone didn't have work to do?” Park Min burst her anger. “What's wrong?” Taehyung still eating well. Park Min sighs. “Whatever!” She knows he will never care. “Are you sure you're not hungry?” He asked again. “Yah! You're clumsy!” Park Min pointed at the food crumbs on his lips. “Wipe it for me though.” He shows innocent face. “For what? Ugh.” Park Min refused. “You're my girlfriend.” He throws a smirk. “Fine!” She rolls her eyes. Take the tissue, bend her body, shortened the distance between their faces and wipe it harshly. “Do you want to kill me or what?” He protest. “Sorry!” She giggles. “You're really cute when angry” she giggles some more. “Just shut up!” Taehyung angry. Suddenly, Park Min saw someone who she really don't want to meet. “Taehyung, Joohyun is here!” Park Min panicked. “And then what?” Taehyung still eating. “Wipe my lips!” Park Min . “What! Anything just fine. You just drink.” He is gasping. “Just do it!” Park Min is angry. Taehyung just followed her. He take the tissue and do what Park Min wanted. But, he do it sincerely and softly. His face is really near to hers. Park Min can't help herself to not look at him. ‘He is really handsome, though. Can he just be my real boyfriend?’ She thoughts. “Why are you glaring at me like that? I know I’m handsome.” He gives her wink. Park Min cheeks turn red. She tries to ignore him. “Is she gone?” Park Min asked. “Maybe.” Taehyung sips his drinks. He has finished his meal. “Let's go back to the class. It's going to be late.” Taehyung stand up already. “Uhm.” Park Min nodded.

***
“You guys are cute couple though.” Seunghwan tells Park Min who is reading. “Didn't you doesn't have work to do?” Park Min feels irritated. Seunghwan pout. “I’m just kidding. Sorry.” “Whatever.” Park Min just focus on her reading. Seunghwan looks around searching for someone to chat. She's bored. Suddenly, she saw Yoongi, staring at Park Min deeply. “Park Min-ah, I think Yoongi likes you.” Seunghwan poke Park Min’s arm. “Can't you stop being like this! You annoyed me! Just shut up!” Park Min burst her anger. Her voice make the whole class quite and they looking at her. It's the first time, Park Min getting really angry yet she shouts to Seunghwan. Well, in this condition she is not Park Min, she is Minju. The bad-tempered Minju. She can't control her behavior anymore. Seunghwan shocked. Her face changes. Park Min look around everyone is  looking at her. “Jinjja mianhae, Park Min. I didn't really meant to make you angry.” Seunghwan scared to lift her head. Park Min frustrated. She stand up and leave the class. Heading to rooftop. “What's wrong with me!”

***
*Park Min POV

Why am I being Minju in front of them. Is that Minju? Or it's just angry Park Min. I can control my Minju behavior. Argh! Everyone will think I am weird. Park Min never angry. What should I do? Oh! Yoona unnie. I should ask her. Then, I manage to call her. “Yeoboseyo? Yoona unnie?” “Oh, Miss Minju. What's up?”she answered. “Actually…” I managed to tell everything except all about Taehyung. “You should tell her about yourself, about Minju.”She advised me. “If she mad at me? What should I do? She really believes in Park Min. I scared she will hurt.” I refused. “I am sure she will understand one day. At least you feel relieved after that.” She added. “But I wonder. You can control your identity about two years in your former high school. Then, in just three months, you lost in your new school. What's happening?” An unexpected question pop out. I am speechless. She's true. I keep silent. “It's okay. Tell me if you have any problem. I'm here for you. Study well! Annyeong.” She hang up the phone. I sigh. How am I being like this. Suddenly, something appear in my minds. Taehyung! He’s the jerk. But, it's my fault too. Why am I so stupid choosing him as my acting method. If I just be Park Min like usual. Everything is gonna be alright.

*end of Park Min POV

***
*flashback 3 months ago
*Junghwa High School-gate

Park Min take a deep breath and stepping in the school compound. “I hope everything is gonna be fine!” She smiles and keep walking. Suddenly, a ball from nowhere hit her head. “Auch! My head!” She falls on the ground. Luckily, her glasses is not broken. She rubs her head. “Yah! Give back my ball!” It's Taehyung. He is walking towards her. ‘Yah, boy! Your stupid ball just hit my head. And I think the owner of the ball is stupider. Don't you guilty? Ugh’ her Minju thoughts getting angry. Park Min lift her head. Well, she's gasping. ‘The stupid boy is really good looking though’. “Yah! Why are you staring at me like that? You fall for me?” His shows an arrogant face. ‘This boy really need a lesson!’ Park Min thought. “How you read my mind? It's yes. I fall for you!” Park Min quickly stand up and smile brightly. She still rubbing her hair. “Yah! You are really…” Taehyung so shocked. For the first time, he met a really honest girl. “Kim Taehyung? I will always remember that name!” Park Min read his nametag. Taehyung still speechless. “Annyeong! See you later!” Park Min still smiling broadly, left Taehyung while waving. ‘Park Min, I am proud of you! Kim Taehyung, the game begin!” She says to herself. 

*end of flashback

***
*end of school

Park Min walking out from school alone. She's not going to the rooftop. She has something to do. She's going to bus stop. She saw Seunghwan there with sad face. Park Min approaching her. “Hey, Seunghwan-ie.” Seunghwan lift her head and look at Park Min. “Min!” Seunghwan hugs Park Min. “I am so sorry. I am a bad friend!” “Erm.. Seunghwan. I…” Park Min shocked. Seunghwan doesn't has to do any apologize. Seunghwan lose her hugs. “I know, you threatened by that Joohyun. Right? You are frustrated. And I just make it worse. That bastard really need a lesson!” Seunghwan cried. She's really naïve. “It's not like that. It's not your fault!” Park Min comforting her. “I know you embarrassed to tell me the truth about you and Joohyun. Never mind. I understand. Joohyun always threatening new students.” Seunghwan is really not understand a thing. “Actually…” Park Min want to reveal her secret but Seunghwan innocent face make her feel guilty. “Actually, you are really good friend that I’ve ever met!” Park Min hugs her tightly. ‘Seunghwanie, jeongmal mianhae. I scared losing you after you know who really I am and all the lies’ Her thoughts cried.

***
*Kim’s family house- Taehyung’s room

Taehyung just about to sleep. Suddenly, someone knocked his room. “Who's there?” Taehyung shouted from his bed. “Oppa, it's Taerin! Open the door, juseyo!” His only little sister standing outside the room. “Yah! What do you want!” Taehyung open the door. Taerin with two ponytails, wearing cute pink pyjama rubbing her eyes. “Oppa, I can't sleep! I want to sleep with omma but appa says I am a big girl already. Can't you accompany me?” Taehyung can't refused. “Arasseo. I will.” Taehyung hold her hand and bring her to her bedroom. She's so happy. As they reach Taerin’s room, Taerin laying on her bed, about to sleep. Taehyung help her with the blanket. He smiles, her hair. With eyes closed, Taerin murmured. “Oppa, thank you so much. I am bit sad because no one want to understand me not like before, there's unnie by my side.” Taehyung shocked as she says about her unnie. She continues “Unnie used to sleep with me, play with me, I miss her so much.” Taehyung look at her deeply. “Taerin-ah, you still remember….noona?” Taehyung asked her but there's no answer from her. Taehyung sigh. She already sleep. He switched off the lamp on the small table beside the bed. He notices a frame. And there's Yoona picture in it. Taehyung sighs again. “Yoona-noona, not only me and omma miss you. Taerin miss you more too. Where are you, juseyo?”