Take a break~

Identity

 

Here I give you their characteristics to avoid confusion obviously

 

Park Min Ju- a girl who lives in dilemma. She doesn't know who the real herself. She just want her family safe. Sick having two lifes. She manages to be herself and make her life in danger. Always wanting a happy ending in her life with her love ones.

Minju- arrogant, bad temper, serious, cold. She had a bad middle school memories but she didn't remember that though. Traumatised.

Park Min- loud, annoying, cheerful, bright, kind. A lovely friends. Just a cast that admired by Park Minju

Kim Tae Hyung- a good looking boy in junghwa. Already admire Park Minju along time ago. He aware his feelings towards Park Min become wilder. Passionate searching his sister. Lovely boy.

Im/Kim Yoona- she just a worker for Park’s family. Park Minju beloved. She don't like to talk about her real family. There are two side of her. Everyone know her angel side but no one know her devil side.

Son Seung Hwan- Park Min’s best friend. She know nothing about her best friend though. Naive. Struggling to be an idol even her parents don't agree with her.

Park Jimin- Taehyung the only bestfriend. He looks cheerful and a happy boy but no one knows his big secret. No one,

Min Yoongi- shortie. Fall in love with Park Min. #ParkMinprotectionsquad

Jeon Jungkook- hot librarian. He likes Park Min a bit. #ParkMinprotectionsquad

Kim Seok Jin- Park Jong Nim business partner’s son. He likes Minju.

Yoo Ji Ae- the bookworm. Envy Park Min. The real evil here.

Park Jong Nim- he made huge mistakes to Mr. Kim before. Struggling to mend his bond with Kim's family by Yoona's help. But he make a really wrong decision.

 

I already update this. Keep reading~ Thank you!