Chapter 11

Identity

What's wrong with you?” Jiae seemed really mad through the phone call. 
“What's wrong with me?” Yoongi acted like nothing happened. 
“I will make you suffer!” Jiae shouted.
“Who are you want to make Min Yoongi suffer? You are just a coward girl. Ruining people life? You're lame!”
“I am lame? Do you think you know who is Park Min?”
“Wait! Do you think you know her too?” Yoongi smirked.
“I know her better than you, Min Yoongi.” 
“What did you mean?”
“Didn't you curious? Her behaviour change in just a second. Sometimes loud and kind then bad-tempered and moody. Do think she's just a typical girl?”
“What do you know about her?!”
“Ah. It's such a waste to talk to you, Yoongi. Annyeong! Good night!” 

Jiae hanging up. “Oh, sh*t!” Yoongi threw his phone on his bed.

***

*Jimin house-living room


Park Jimin change the channel again. “Nothing nice to watch.” He sighed and ended up by watching the news. Jimin attracted to a news report.

“PJN Holdings lost its workers after its bankrupt rumours spread all over the net.”

He lips curled a smile. “Omma, it's PJN Holdings!” Jimin shouted to his mother who was preparing the dinner. “Stop it, Jimin! Switched off the television and help me prepare the dinner.” His mother replied. Jimin giggled. “Let the past be the past, omma.” Jimin added. “Jimin, don't dragging this thing up again, okay?” Her mother sighed at the end of her words. “Mianhae, omma.” Jimin shouted with cute voice to calm his mother. Suddenly, his phone ringing. He looked at the screen. “Taehyung?” He hummed and quickly answered the call.

“Hey Taehyung, what's up? Miss me already?” Jimin giggled naughtily.
“Yah! Jiminie. You should stop. I am serious.” Taehyung voice was no joke.
“Okay, okay. What is it?” 
“I don't know who want to talk with about this and I found you will understand me.”
“Yah! We are friends since I don't know how to walk. Just tell me. I am here for you.”
“I am glad to hear that.”
“Okay, go on. I will just listen.”
“Okay. It's about my noona.”
“Yoona?”
“Dae. My mother told me that she left us after a big fight with father. She employed by my father's huge enemy. The one who betrayed my father. She just want to change our family hard life that time. But my father can't accept it as he really hate that person. They betting and she left.”
“Now you're 17. And you newly knew that tragic story of your family?” Jimin was shocked.
“Sort of. Do you want to know who employed my sister?” 
“Nugu?”
“Park Jong Nim. Minju’s father.” 
“What? So, he betrayed your father back then?”
“Yes.”
“Did Minju know about this?”
“I don't know.”
“You must really hate her right? Well, her father ruin your family life and take your sister away from you.”
“I…. I don't know.”
“So what's the problem now? Go find your sister and bring her back to your family.”
“I want to use Minju. Can I?

Jimin was speechless. ‘He wanted to use Minju? What's wrong with him? Did he think Minju just a doll? Minju didn't deserve that hate. Stay away from her, stupid!’ Jimin thought.

“Hey are you listening, Jimin?”
“Yes..yes.. I still here.” Jimin back to reality.
“I search from PJN Holdings website. And Yoona still working there. She's got really high place in the company. I want to meet her with Minju's help. But she must not know a thing. Will you help me?” Taehyung asked Jimin.

Jimin sighed secretly. His heart was heavy to say yes. 

“Okay. I will.” Jimin can't believe he will said that.
“Thank you, chingu-yaa. You are the best.”
“Erm, Tae. I got to go. My dinner had prepared.” Jimin trying to stop the really hurting conversation.
“Oh, okay. Good night! Thank you again.”
“Arasseo. Annyeong.”

Jimin hang up the call. He massage his temples. “Why life was totally complicated?” Jimin sighed.

***

*flashback- 4 years ago
*first year in middle school- 7th grader students 
*first day

“Jiminie. Look at that girl.” Taehyung pointed at a girl who was writing busily. “Dae? What's wrong with her?” Jimin make a confuse face. “She's that girl from our music class.” Taehyung reminding his friend. “Oh, your music angel?” Jimin lift one of his eyebrows. Smiled naughtily. “Tsk. She really good in music but too arrogant. Not my type.” Taehyung hissed. “But, she's my type.” Jimin lips curled a smile. “Do whatever you want. I don't care.” Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Arasseo. I wanted to greet her. Don't be shocked if she fall for me.” Jimin gave Taehyung a wink a walked towards her. “Yah! You're still under age to fall in love!” Taehyung shouted but Jimin ignored. “Hey, Park Minju!” Jimin smiled sweetly. She lift her head. Staring at him. “Who are you? Did I know you?” Minju asked with a lot of serious. “You may not know me. I am Park Jimin. I go to the same music class as you. And now, I am your classmate!” Jimin smile sweetly which can melts girls’ heart but not Minju. “Oh. Okay. Nice to meet you. You can go away now.” Minju focus on her writing back. “Oh, okay. I will. Have a nice day!” Jimin walked away happily. In the other hand, Minju's lips curled a smile secretly.
***
*Junghwa High School – 11th grader class A

It's English class. They told to make an essay each about their idol. They may have discussions in 4 people groupings. Park Min and Seunghwan waiting for anyone to join them. Jiae quickly joining them. As that thing happened, Yoongi can't make it happened. He joined them too. Jiae gave him a really death stare. And Yoongi replied with his ‘i-will-protect-Park Min-from-your-dirty-hand’ face. Suddenly, Namjoon, the class president approaching them. “I want to join you guys.” Seunghwan refused. “We already have four. Go away.” Namjoon hissed. “Yah! There are 25 people in this class. 6 group already built up and now I feel like a waste.” “Asked another group then?” Jiae seemed too obvious to told him to left. Namjoon sighed. “Fine, I’ll go!” He rolled his eyes disappointedly. “Namjoon, wait! You can stay here.” Park Min felt guilty. Namjoon face changed to the happiest one. “No!” Jiae, Seunghwan and Yoongi shouted together. Protesters. “Namjoon was good in English. We must used that opportunity.” Park Min smiled. “Yah! You guys should happy I am here!” Namjoon gave his show off face.

***

15 minutes passed. Jiae write something and erase. Doing them repeatedly. Yoongi scrolling his phone, searching information from the internet. Seunghwan already yawning almost to sleep. Namjoon didn't stop writing. Park Min too. Yoongi peeped Namjoon essay. “What? You write about yourself?” Yoongi snatched the paper from Namjoon and the others staring at both of them. “Well, I idolise myself. Cool, right?” Namjoon really seemed confident of what he's doing. “Yah! You think is a joke? Yoongi can accept that. “Who cares!” Namjoon snatched back his paper from Yoongi. They continued their work back. Seunghwan peeped Park Min’s essay. “Woah, you write really fast. Who is your idol?” Seunghwan asked. “Park Jong Nim.” Park Min smiled. She write about her father and she was really happy. “Who is he?” Seunghwan asked. “A billionaire.” Park Min acted know nothing and smiled proudly. “He is going to bankrupt soon though.” Yoongi said while stilł scrolling his phone screen. Park Min hold back her anger. She already make a fist. “Jinjja?” Namjoon asked Yoongi. “It's told all over the internet.” Yoongi showed the online news to Namjoon. “He does corruption too?” Namjoon read well. Suddenly, Park Min snatched the phone from Namjoon's hand roughly. Everyone there was totally shocked. Park Min looks like not her. She was really angry. “Yah! I am reading!” Namjoon mad at her. Park Min throw the phone to Namjoon and luckily the phone safely in his hand. She punched the table and walked away out from the class. “Park Min, where are you going?” Seunghwan shouted to her bur she just ignored. “What's wrong with her? Park Jong Nim is her boyfriend or what?” Namjoon hissed angrily. Yoongi was speechless. Jiae’s lips curled a smile. “Thank you Yoongi. You helped me to make her express her own self.” She whispered to Yoongi. 

***
Jimin had no interest to the lesson. He threw his view to the window. He could see the empty hallway. Suddenly, he saw a girl running with tears. “Minju?” Without hesitation, Jimin asked the teacher to the toilet and followed Minju's steps. She's heading to the rooftop. Jimin can hear Minju release her bad feelings from the back of the door.

“Oh, appa! Mianhae. I can't control myself to be what you want. I try to be patient enough. But I can't. They insulting you! Oh, no! Ugh!” 

Minju wiped her tears. Calming herself. “I wish I could hug you, now.” Jimin sighed and leave.

--------------

P/s: my friend requests me to do something with Park Jimin and i make it this way. I hope you guys will like it. Prepare yourself for some surprise. Maybe.