Chapter 2

Identity

The large dining room full with silence. Minju eats quietly and politely. “How's your new school?” Her father ask her. Minju lift her head “Great!” Minju smile awkwardly. She speaks to her father formally.  “It's good then.” The man nodded. He add “I hope you're fine,there.” Minju just give an another awkward smile. 

***
*Park’s family mansion-third floor-park minju’s room

Min ju sat at the balcony. Reading a book and sometimes sips her milk. She sighs. “Omma, I’m sorry. I speak formally to appa. I am awkward with him. Nan ottokhaeyo? He is very busy on his business. I even met him trice a month. I miss you, omma” Minju end up by let out her tears while hugging picture of her mother. She such a strong girl. Suddenly, her room knocked. Someone's there. “Come in” Min ju said wondering who is that. “I’m back miss Min ju” a young woman enter the huge room. “Unnie!” Min ju shout. She stand up, running to the young woman. Minju hugs her “I miss you.” The young woman replied “I just gone for a week to my hometown. Kwenchana”. Minju really love the young woman, Im Yoon Ah, one of her father workers but Minju really close to her. For Min ju, Yoon Ah is her mother, sister and chingu.

***
*JungHwa High School-Academic Block-4th floor-third class

Tae hyung  walk to his desk. He found a lollipop with note ‘I will never stop being your sasaeng’. He smirk. “Your sasaeng comes here just now. She's kind of cute” Park Ji Min, his desk mate told him. “She is really in love in you though.” Jimin added. Tae hyung just smile. He keep lollipop in his bag. He really appreciate the gifts as lollipops is his favourite. “You interested in her? Go on. I don't really care” Taehyung told his best friend. “Jinjja? If I do so, I hope you won't regret it.” Jimin end up by laughing hardly.

***
*library-recess

As Park Min reaches there, her eyes fixed on a tall boy, Taehyung, of course. Her naughty thoughts drag her towards him. “Annyeong, Taehyung-ssi!” Park Min approach him. Taehyung roll her eyes and try to avoid Park Min. Park Min tailing him. “ I never found you here. Searching for something? I can help you!” Park Min didn't give up. “Yah~ girl. You should stop that. Everyone are looking at us!” Taehyung feels annoyed and embarrassed. His face turn read. “I love your face turning red. How cute you are~” Park Min . “I am not cute! I am handsome! That's how you looking at me? Cute? Oh no~!” Taehyung face become redder. “Kureyo~ I fall for you because you're the cutest boy I’ve ever met.” Taehyung even harder. “Yah~! It’s not like that, girl!” Taehyung loud voice heard by all the students in the library. Everyone looking at them with sharp gaze means ‘you're just interrupting! Get out from here!’. There is a librarian approaching them. “If you come here just to make noise, please take leave. Thank you” the librarian end up his warning not really politely.

***

*Taehyung POV

Like seriously. He expelling from the library? I am one of the hottest student in this school! Argh! The thing is, he didn't even angry with that annoying girl! Argh~ my mission failed! I just want to search for student book and make research about minju. Gosh! That annoying girl just really make me mad!

*end of Taehyung POV

***
*hallway

Park Min walks happily. Yes! Her plan to put shame on Taehyung succeed! She very proud of herself. But why suddenly Taehyung come to the library? She thought. Whatever. Who cares.

***

*end of school-rooftop

Park Min just about to take out her guitar. *bang . The rooftop door slam hardly. It’s Taehyung. “Yah, girl we need to talk!” Taehyung angry face is really no joke. “Taehyung?, gwenchanayo?” Park Min scared. Taehyung face like an angry lion who wants to eat her. Park Min step backwards, one step after one. She almost at the end of the bank. She's going to fall and she screams. “Aaahh!!!” Park Min left leg is stepping on the air and her right leg luckily still stepping the ground. Plus, Taehyung hold her hand tightly. He also not expect that he really scares her to death. “Mianhae, jinjja mianhae for just now. I didn't meant to put shame on you” Park Min scares a lot. She look down. It is really high and  if she falls, she will die. Suddenly, her glasses slip from her ears and *feuuu it fall down and broke. “OMO! My glasses! Yah! Stop it, Taehyung! Help me juseyo!” Park Min give an anger stare to Taehyung. Suddenly, Taehyung freeze. That eyes. He really know them. Minju eyes. Taehyung shock. Could it be? “Yah! Kim Taehyung! Do you want to kill me?” Park Min shouted angrily. Taehyung quickly pull Park Min hand and Park Min safely landed on the ground. Park Min look at Taehyung deeply. “Mianhae. But you shouldn't do that if you angry with me.” Park Min sigh. She take her guitar and walking away. “Yah! Girl! What's your name?” Taehyung shout after waked up from his shock. Park Min turn her head to him. “Park Min” she replied shortly and walk away. 

***

*Kim family house-Taehyung ordinary room(half of minju’s room size)
*Taehyung POV

Park min. Min ju. Could they be the same girl. No. It can't be. Minju is matured, cold, serious and quiet but that park min always childish, annoying, loud and yeah she is kind. But those eyes really disturbing me. Aish. I should search for more clues. Wait a minute. Minju has scar. On her neck. Yes. That's it. “Taehyung! Come downstairs! Let’s eat!” Omma is calling.“Arasseo! I’ll be there!” I better go now. My stomach is growling.

*End of Taehyung POV

***

*Kim family house-dining room

The dining room not so quiet as there is Taehyung’s dongsaengs, Taerin(15 y/o) and Taekwon (12y/o) arguing for seat. “Taerin, Taekwon stop arguing! Every seat are the same” Mrs. Kim try to make a peace condition warn them. After everyone there, they start eat their dinner together. A very happy family though. 

“Taerin, Taekwon you guys can go first. I have something to discuss with your big brother.” Mr. Kim odered his children. Taehyung nearly to choke. Discuss? Seems serious though. He thoughts. “What is it, appa?” Taehyung ask. He is nervous too. “ I want to transfer you to a sport school” Mr. Kim very serious. Taehyung choked hardly. “Bo? Waegurae? . I refuse.” Taehyung shows his dissatisfaction. He raise his voice too. “Taehyung, you shouldn't have to being rude to your father. Lower your voice note” Mrs. Kim who is washing dishes can't stand to let her son being rude. “It for your own good, Taehyung. Junghwa didn’t have experienced coach. Your team also lose this week.” Mr. Kim tell his opinion. “But appa, I already comfortable in Junghwa. I don't want to transfer.” Taehyung still hold his decision. He stand up “Mianhae, appa, omma” then he walk away to his room. Calm himself. He knows he should be grateful to has father who support his interest. He loves sport and his father encouraging him but this way is too much. He just lose a game and he has to transferred? It is not acceptable!

***
*Park’s family mansion-third floor-park minju’s room
“What? A week? You know what? My glasses is my life! You should work fast! It's just a glasses! I want it tomorrow! What? Three days? Umm..arasseo. I accept it but make sure I’ll get the best!” Minju throw her phone on her bed. She has to make new glasses because of that spoils Taehyung made. “Relax Minju. Just three days and you can live happily.” Minju comforting herself. Suddenly..”You should control your temper Miss Minju or you’ll lost your beauty” Yoona enter her room with a glass of hot chocolate for Minju. She heard everything from the outside of the room. “But unnie. They deserve that. They must learn to work quickly or they will lose their customer!” Minju still angry. “You have contact lenses right? Use them?” Yoona still smile and put the glass on a small coffee table in the room. “But the glasses is really important to Park Min!” Minju refused. “You know what? You already have Park Min in you I can see it, you don't need anything though.” Yoona take the sit on the bed. “What? I don't really understand.” Minju gazing to Yoona and sit beside her. “Your behaviour even like Park Min day by day. Don't you getting tired being another person at school? Well, I know Park Min is not really a cast but she is you.” Yoona look at Minju deeply cause Minju to exactly speechless. “Aniyo, I just want the best for you. I scared you confuse of your own self. You're still young, Miss Minju.” Yoona talk to Minju calmly. She look at her watches. “Oh, I got to do some works! I have to go. Finish up your hot chocolate before it's cold. Talk to you later” Yoona exit the room left Minju with lots of hope and wise words. Minju froze there. Thinking about her future.

***
*flashback 4 years ago
*Park’s family mansion living room

“You have to be anyone else” Park Jong Nim stares at her daughter deeply. “Bo? But why?” Park Minju who sits on a luxury couch in front of her father, stands angrily. “I don't really understand actually.” Park Minju added. Park Jong Nim stay calm. “I don't want same thing happens to your mother and you 5 years ago.” Park Minju froze. She touches the scar on her neck and she realizes, she has to obey her father this time. Park Minju nodded. “Arasseo, appa. What should I do now?” Park Jong Nim smiles. He want the best for her daughter. “Just be your contra. Make sure no one know you're my daughter. And no one can harm you after this.”