Chapter 10

Identity

“Oh! I miss you, bed!” Minju throws her body on her bed as she entered her room. She's too much tired after the long day. She didn't feel any moonlight though. At last, she's already sleeping. Then, Yoona enter her room, bring Minju's luggage. She noticed Minju's sleeping. She walks towards the bed. Minju's hair. “Miss Minju. I always have a nice chance to just kill you with my hand. But, I know. You will be useful somehow. Have a sweet dream.” Yoona switched off the room’s light and leave the room

***
“Yoo Jiae!” Jungkook blocks her way. “Jungkook-ssi. Long time no see.” Jiae gave innocent smile. “Whatever. I just wanna told you. You are not allowed to enter the school library after this.” Jungkook is serious. “But, why? I didn't do anything.” Jiae shocked. “You pushed down the bookshelf. Lots of books damaged and the shelf broke. And you still say you didn't do anything?” Jungkook hissing. “I…I didn't understand what you're talking about. I got to go. Move.” Jiae wanna escape. “Stop pretending. Did you want me to show the whole school the cctv footage and then you will admitted your doings?” Jungkook risen his voice. Jiae shocked. “A…arasseo. I admit it! What do you want!” Jiae getting angry. “Why did you do that?” Jungkook asked. “I just attacking Park Min. Not you. Mind your own business!” Jiae push Jungkook away and leave. “Oh, sh*t.” Jungkook hissed.

***
“Joohyun-ssi. I want to talk with you.” Seunghwan approaching eating Joohyun with her friends. “What it is?” Joohyun just didn't care. “Why you ask for Park Min yesterday? And is you make her absent today?” Seunghwan seems worried. “Yah. Do you think I am that evil?” Joohyun sarcasming her. “Dae!” Seunghwan getting angry. “Yah! Don't you dare talk to Joohyun like that!” Park Sooyoung gives Seunghwan death stare. “It's okay Sooyoung. She's too naïve.” Joohyun stay chill. Seunghwan still standing there. Speechless. “I call her to apologize and she told me, she is not in Korea now. Her family matters. I'm not sure. Get it?” Joohyun smirks. “Oh, jinjja? You are not lying?” Seunghwan insecure. “It's up to you if you wanna believe it or not. I want to eat now. Stop disturbing me.” Joohyun feel annoyed. Seunghwan pout and leave them. 

***
*next day
*Kim’s family house 

“Minju? What are you doing here?” Taehyung shocked. He just stepping out from his house compound and saw Park Min stand in front of him. “Annyeong! Let's go to school together!” She's really excited. “No! I don't want to!” Taehyung refused and just walk away leaving Park Min. But, Park Min still happy. “Yah! Wait for me!” Park Min running towards him. “Taehyung-ah! Didn't you want to ask me why I didn't attending school yesterday?” Park Min asked him. “Oh, you didn't come to school yesterday? I didn't even notice.” Taehyung play hard to get. Actually, he was really go insane after he knew her absence esterday but too shame to ask anyone. “Taehyung, you're so mean!” Park Min hissed. “By the way, here. For you!” Park Min hand in a paper bag to him. “What is this?” Taehyung insecure. “Just a souvenir. I went to London yesterday. My father’s business stuff.” Park Min smile hoping Taehyung likes her gift. “Wow! A snapback! And a shirt? Isn't it too much.” Taehyung amazed. The both item seems expensive. “You like it? An honest ‘thank you’ for the payment would be really fine.” Park Min smile. “I can't accept it. I don't like them.” Taehyung give the paper bag to Park Min back. “But, why?” Park Min’s face change. She is really upset. “There's no lollipop.” Taehyung pout. And that's make Park Min smile. “Yah! You're so mean! I hate you!” Park Min punch Taehyung’s arm cutely. “I will wait your lollipop on my desk. Like always.” Taehyung tell her with a wink. “All for you Taehyung.” Park Min hummed secretly.

***
*Park Min POV

I give Seunghwan a cute Gucci wallet. I am glad she is really happy. I give Yoongi shirt with big ‘SWAG’ print. He like it. Then, I give Jungkook a fictional book that never seen in Korea. He is librarian right? And he love it. Guess what? Yoongi and Jungkook are really happy when I meet them. Seems like they worrying me too much and really relieved after seeing me. I just absence for one day though, what's wrong with these two boys? I don't care tough. Oh, I gave Joohyun a limited edition perfume. She hug me after receiving that. I am not shocked. She's really kind though. It's recess and I already put the lollipop on Taehyung desk like what he want. I didn't found him. Suddenly Jimin approaching me. “Hey, Park Min.. Oh, Minju?” He seems confused. “Call me Park Min in school.” I smile at him. “Here, for you. I just back from abroad. And I got souvenir for ya.” I bought him a shirt. Well it is sleeveless. I just thought he suits that. “Oh, kamsahamnida. I like it!” Jimin is happy though. “I’m glad. By the way, where's Tae?” What? Did I just say Taehyung as Tae? Whatever. “Oh, Taehyung called by the coach. I don't know why it is.” Jimin tells me. I just nodded. “I see. Okay, see you later.” Jimin thanked me again and I leave to my class. I just too happy today. And start noticing, I will be better being Park Min than Minju. Maybe Park Min is real me. Well, who knows?

*end of Park Min POV

***
Park Min enter her class and walks to her sit. Suddenly, she got a message. Park Min smile as she see Taehyung name on the screen.

‘Thank you. But I thought you will give more than one’

Park Min can't stop smiling. She is really happy. Suddenly, someone approaching her. It's Jiae. Yoo Jiae. “Hey, Park Min.” Park Min look at her. Both of them exchanges smiles. “Oh, hey.” Park Min is little awkward. “By any chance, do you free this night?” Jiae asked her. “Oh, literally. Why?” Park Min smile. “For your information, I am very bad in English. I just wonder can you teach me some?” Jiae really looks naïve that time. “Oh, I see. Okay. But where?” Park Min asked. “How about your house? You will be comfortable to teach me though.” Jiae struggle making innocent face. Park Min shocked. What's wrong with this girl? Park Min thoughts. Suddenly, Yoongi interrupting them. “How about my house? I have mini library in my house. I also didn't good in English. You can teach us!” Yoongi make a relly joyful face. Jiae starts cursing Yoongi in her heart. Park Min seems confuse. “Ah… Okay. I'm in! Tonight 8:00 p.m.!” Park Min just agreeing. Jiae gives a fake smile. “Okay. See you tonight.” Yoongi smile happily. “I will text you the address!” 

***
“Don't come tonight!” Yoongi meets Park Min after school ended. “Yah! What's wrong with you? You're the one who totally excited just now. And now you want to ended it up?” Park Min feels annoyed. “I am sure Jiae will not come tonight trust me. But if you wanna come, it's okay. We can study together! Only two of us!” Yoongi smile naughtily. “Yah! I will bring Seunghwan then.” Park Min giggles. Suddenly, her phone rings. She swipe the screen and answer it. “Yoona-unnie, what's wrong?............Bo? Appa?......... I still at school……….. Dae! Palli!......... Arasseo.” Park Min face change from happy to panicked. Yoongi asked her. “Park Min, what's wrong?” Park Min sighs. “Appa, he’s in the hospital now. He fainted.” Yoongi shocked. “Stay strong. I think your father will be alright.” Yoongi comforting her. Park Min smiles bitterly. “Thank you. I have to go now. Annyeong!” Park Min walks away leaving the school.

***
“How's my father’s condition, doctor?” Park Min still panting. She hurriedly asks the doctor who just stepping out from her father’s ward. “Who are you?” The doctor feel suspicious. Well, a girl with nerdy clumsy look suddenly ask him while panting. “Oh, no! I forget to change to Minju!” Park Min hissed in her heart. “She is Park Jong Nim's daughter. Just ignore the looks. She's in undercover.” Suddenly, Yoona who following her steps whispers to the doctor. “Oh, I see. Okay. Actually, Mr. Park had too much thinking and his blood pressure getting higher. He stress a lot and his heart attack problem getting serious.” The doctor passionately explain. Park Min shocked and her face totally change to bad. “So, what we should do?” Yoona asked the doctor worriedly. The doctor smile bitterly. “He should rest a lot. Lessen shocking news would be better. But, his condition become stable now. Don't worried too much.” The doctor pat Park Min shoulder. “Thank you, doctor. Can we visit him?” Yoona ask again. “That's part of my job. Oh, sure. I am sure Mr. Park will love it too.” The doctor then leave them. As the doctor gives the green light, Park Min quickly enter the ward. Pretty huge and luxurious. Well, her father afford more than this though. Park Min on the chair beside the bed. Her father still unconscious. “Miss Minju. Maybe you should change first. Your father will shocked after he sees Park Min, right?” Yoona put her tap Park Min shoulder. Park Min nodded and going to the toilet in the ward.

***
“Appa! You're awake!” Minju hug her father tightly. “Minju. You were here. I am so glad.” Park Jong Nim hug her daughter tightly too. He just really loves his daughter. Minju let out the hug. “Appa, I am so worried. Promise me to not sick again.” Minju pout and that's make Park Jong Nim smile. He ruffles her daughter’s hair. “Okay. I promise!” Minju smile again. “If you don't mind, tell me what had happened that make you being this way. Maybe I can help.” Minju hold her father's hand tightly. “It was the work issue. My holdings going trough a lot of losses these days. I admit it, some of that was my fault. I still struggling to fix everything. But there's a rumor spread among the workers that the holdings will bankrupt soon. A lot of resignation letters were sent. And some of them kinda rebelling. I just too busy handle them until forget to lunch, then I pass out.” Park Jong Nim covers his worries by smiling to not make his daughter sad. “I am so sorry to hear that. I promise I will study harder and help you in the business!” Minju try to comforting his father. She knows her father sacrifice a lot to make sure she is happy. “Appa, just take leave about one week. The doctor said you must have a lot of rest.” Minju advising her father. “I don't think so. Then, who will take over the company?” Park Jong Nim refused. “How about Yoona-unnie? She's experienced.” Minju tells her idea. “I can't. It will burden her very much as the workers were rebelling a lot.” Park Jong Nim just aware that Yoona still can't handle the problems. “Give her a chance. I know she can do it. She's one of your best workers. Plus, she work with you since I was a girl.” Minju gives reasonable reasons. “Okay, I will think about it. You such an amazing daughter.” Park Jong Nim start agreeing and her hair. In the other hand, without their attention Yoona heard everything from the outside of the room. Her lips curl a smile. “Thank you, Miss Minju. You're useful a lot.”