Chapter 12

Identity

Jimin already back to his class. Yet, he’s still not focusing on the lesson. Something played in his mind.

***
*continue flashback-4 years ago
*in a middle school-after school ended

“Park Jimin!” Minju block his way out from the class. “Dae? What's wrong?” Jimin seemed confused. “Erm…” Minju tucked her hair at back of her ears. Jimin found that was attractive. “Can you be fast? Taehyung already wait for me.” Jimin grinned. “Tell him to walk by himself though.” Minju pouted. She seemed to not really like Taehyung. “Ahh… I can't. I already promise him. Mian.” Jimin bite his lower lip. Guilty. Minju gulping. ‘Yah! Jimin! You're damn good looking.’ She thought. “Yah. Minju? Are you in sense?” Jimin snapped his fingers. Minju step in reality. “Jimin-ssi.” “Yes?” Jimin insecure. Minju take a deep breath. As a billionaire daughter she never be that desperate. She look at Jimin's eyes. “Let's be friends!” 

*end of flashback 

***
Jimin wake to reality as he heard recess bell rings. 

***
Jimin and Taehyung sat together at the cafeteria. The atmosphere was real quiet unlike days ago. Jimin noticed Taehyung's long face. “Yah! Taehyung! What's with the long faces? Is it about your sister?” Jimin just figuring it out. Taehyung sighed. “Yes.” He hummed. “Tell me. I am ready to listen.” Jimin put the chopsticks down and focusing to his best friend. “I just wondering, what if noona doesn't want to meet us either?” Taehyung showed his worried gaze to Jimin. “Well, she got everything from that man. Money, house, car and many more. She maybe having a better life.” Taehyung moaned. “Yah! Do you know what she feels now? Do you know what was in her heart? Not right?” Jimin asked him. “No.” Taehyung poking his food using the chopsticks. “Well, blood is thicker than water.” Jimin gave Taehyung a courage smile. Taehyung smiling back. “Thank you, Jiminie.” Then, they continue eating. “Jimin, can I ask you a favour?” Taehyung still munching. Jimin just nodded. “There will a soccer championship coming. So, I will be busy. Can you……” Taehyung felt guilty to continue his words. “You want me to be close to Minju and get information about your sister?” Jimin was always right translating Taehyung's face. “Yes. Can you?” Taehyung really hoping much. Jimin sighed. He just don't want to hurt Minju. That's all. “Yah….. I don't really…..” Jimin confused to choose between love or friendship. Taehyung suddenly smirk. “You felt guilty?” “Isn't it wrong? Minju will hurt if she knows I befriended her just for that.” Jimin protested. Taehyung smirk again. “You still like her? Huh?” Jimin shocked. He denied. “What are you talking about?” “You like her since middle school. Right? Your feelings may grow bigger now.” Taehyung gave an evil smile. “But you like her since elementary. She's your first love. Am I right?” Jimin burst out his anger. Taehyung just smile, Jimin's word didn't affected him. “And that feeling disappear after I know his father ruined my family.” “Yah! She's innocent! You can told everyone that you didn't like her. But I can read them well in your face. You can act, but your face can't!” Jimin was totally angry. Taehyung was speechless. Jimin take a deep breath holding back his anger. “Okay, Taehyung. I will stick on your plan. But it doesn't mean I agree with your doings. I don't want to spoil our friendship.” Jimin finally giving up. Taehyung tapped Jimin's shoulder. “Thank you, Jimin-ah.” 

***
No one brave enough to approach Park Min. Even Seunghwan. She just put a note on Park Min’s desk.

‘Tell me if you already okay. Take your time. I will not disturbing you. –Wanie’

Park Min sighed. She look around. The class was empty since everyone went to recess. Park Min rest her head on her desk. Hiding her face. “I can't do it anymore!” Park Min cried. “Yah! You're Minju. I know you can do it.” A voice from nowhere appeared make Park Min shocked. She lift up her head. “Jimin?” Jimin grinned. “I just walked around and heard someone shouted.” “Aigoo. It's a shame.” Park Min cover her face with her palm. Embarrassed for sure. “Are you okay?” Jimin asked. Park Min sighed. “I don't know. I just wondering if my secret identity known by the whole school.” “Why are suddenly thinking of that?” Jimin lift his left eyebrow. “Should I tell you?” Park Min just insecure. “We are friends right? Since middle school. Don't you remember?” Jimin told her excitedly. “We are friends?” Park Min confused. “Yes. You, Taehyung and I. But you and Taehyung always arguing though.” Jimin seemed enjoy recalling their memories. “Jinjja? I…. I don't….remember anything.” Park Min totally clueless. “Yah. I know you're Park Min now. Don't being ridiculous. I promise to keep your identity safe. Don't worry.” Jimin can't believe Minju didn't remember a thing. “No. I am not joking around. I am serious. I didn't remember anything about you and Taehyung. I thought I just meet you guys for first time here.” Her words shocking  enough for Jimin. Jimin was speechless. “Nevermind, just forget it.” Jimin said with disappointed tone.

***
*Jimin POV

There must be something happened that I didn't know and I am sure Taehyung know. I am totally sure. But we always stick together that time. And it's no way I don't know a thing. But wait. I think I remember something. Minju transferred after I didn't around for a month. We lost contact after that. Could it be, Taehyung was the one who make her like this?

*end of Jimin POV

***

*continue flashback-4 years ago

Jimin and Minju make a good friendship. But there's Taehyung jealousing them. He just want Jimin back to him not with that arrogant girl. One day, Jimin invited two of them to his house. His mother also pleased to meet them. Jimin's mother was a single wife lived with her only son. But, Jimin's mother seemed to not like Minju either. Jimin didn't know why his mother acted that way. She was a friendly woman to Jimin's friends but not to Minju. 

“Don't befriended with her!” Mrs. Park told her son.
“But omma, she is nice girl after all. What's wrong?” Jimin seemed confused.
“Just don't! I will never as anything again but please listen to me for now!” 
“I don't get it after all. Why, omma? She's not a bad girl.”
“But she had a bad father.”
“What do you mean?”
“I will tell you one day.”
“Andwae! Tell me now!”
“You don't ready to heard it all.”
“Please omma! Tell me!” Jimin started to cry.
Mrs. Park hugged his son tightly. “Okay. Omma will tell you.”

-to be continued 

*end of flashback 

***
*after school

“Jimin-ssi, where's Taehyung?” Park Min asked him around the school's gate. “Oh, he's busy training for incoming championship.” Jimin told her. “Ah.. Arasseo.” Park Min sounded disappointed. She just feeling down today and only Taehyung can make her smile. “Let's back home together. I will accompany you.” Jimin grinned. Actually, Taehyung asked him to find out where's Park Min house located. Even he already know 4 years ago yet he already forgot. “Aniyo. You don't have to.” Park Min refused. No one should ever know where her house located. For the sake of safety. “Why? Because you're billionaire’s daughter. You scared anything bad will happen. And you don't want to believe anyone even your friends from middle school?” Jimin asked some trap question. Park Min face change a lot. Terrified face. “Wwwhat…are you talking about?” Suddenly, Jimin giggled and Park Min totally confused. “Yah, don't do that funny face again. I just kidding. I know your condition. Don't take it seriously.” Jimin can't stop giggling. Park Min terrified face was totally funny for him. Park Min bite her lower lips. She hissed. “Yah! Jimin-ah!  Do you think it's funny? Jinjja.” Park Min punch Jimin's shoulder. “Ahh…ahh.. It's hurt!” Jimin reacted naughtily. Pretending his shoulder was injured.  “Oh..are you okay? I am sorry.” Park Min panicked and rubbed his shoulder repeatedly. Then, Jimin laugh again. “Look at your panicked face. Kekekeke.” “Yah, jinjja! You're really!” Park Min shouted angrily. “Mian!” Jimin grinned cutely. “Tsk!” Park Min hissed. “You're cute when angry by the way.” Jimin whispered and Park Min's face turn red. “Yah. Stop it. You're teasing me.” “Aniyo. You're totally cute.” Jimin acted cutely which can melt thousands of girls’ heart. “I know it already. Park Minju was the cutest girl ever.” Park Min flipped her hair happily. Then, two of them laugh happily together while walking out from the school.

In the other hand, there was Taehyung staring at them from afar. “The same thing happened again. Park Minju, you really wrecking my nerves!” 

---------------------
Note:
I hope you like this chapter. I will do more flashback in the future. Revealing a lot of the secrets. Stay tuned. 
Today is Taehyung birthday!! Wooo~~~ #HAPPYVDAY2015 Please give him a lot of loves as he deserve everything in this world

P/s: school will reopen next week in my country. I will really rarely update as I go to boarding school. Sorry (bow 90 degrees)