Chapter 4

Identity

*Park’s family mansion-Minju room

Minju lying on her beds. Her eyes fixed on the ceiling. She can't believe what just happened just now. She accepted Taehyung rules to make sure her secret save. First, she cannot disturb Taehyung like before and can't yelling at him. Second, she can't be Park Min towards Taehyung. Third, she can't tell anyone about this. She is still wondering how Taehyung know much about her. She even didn't remember her middle school classmates. Actually, she doesn't care as she still Minju in middle school. Suddenly, the door knocked. It's Yoona. “Miss Minju, guess what? Your glasses is here!” Her face is bright while put the glasses in a case on the table. Minju who lying on the bed wake and sits. “Oh, really? I'm so glad!” Minju smiles covering her emo. “Hey, you face are not so glad! So, tell me why are you being so emo” Yoona sits beside Minju. “Nothing actually…” Minju try to escape. “You're lying. Okay then, tell me when you're ready. Arasseo?” Yoona is so caring about Minju. Minju just nodded. “Erm..unnie. How's your holiday with your family? Enjoyable?” Minju try to change the current topic. Yoona is speechless. She also shocked as suddenly Minju ask her about her family. “Yes. Everything just…perfect” Yoona is lying. “I’m glad to hear that.” Minju smiles.

***
*flashback 7 years ago
*in a living room of a house

“Appa, please forgive me.” Yoona cried, she's  kneeling in front of her father. “I don't have daughter such you!” The man is really angry. He even doesn't want to look at her daughter. “Honey, don't being to harsh to her. She’s still young.” The wife try to calm her husband. The man still not okay but getting angrier. “Shut up! She work with the betrayer. She know I hate him, but she still stubborn! How can I forgive her? Tell me!” The man shouted to his wife. “Appa, he is nice person. He also really guilty with what he had done before. He want his relationship with you better than before.” Yoona still kneeling in hope her father forgive her and well, Mr.Park. “If you stepping out from this house don't ever comeback. And tell your Mr.Park, I will not forgive him forever! And make sure change your last name too!” He left Yoona and walk away to his room

***
*Park’s family mansion-Yoona’s room

Yoona enter her room. She sighs. She open an album. There's her family photo. “Appa, do you still hate me? Omma, I miss you so much.” She sighs again. Even she's expelled from the house, she still can visit her house without anyone attention. Looking from long distance. But a year after that, her family is moving. They lost contact now. She open the next picture. A picture of her siblings. Three of them. A 10 y/o boys, 8 y/o girls and 5 years old boy.. “Taehyung, Taerin, baby Taekwon. I am sure you guys growing up well. Unnie miss you so hard!” Yoona can't hold her tears. She hugs the album thighly. She miss her old name- Kim Yoon Ah.

***
*Kim’s family house

Mrs. Kim sit in the couch at her living room. Holding a photo album. She stops at a page. A picture of her perfect family, 7 years ago and there is her first daughter picture too. She smiles bitterly. She even didn't realise a drop of tears running on her cheek. Suddenly, “Omma, what are you doing?” Taehyung from nowhere suddenly take the place beside his mother. Quickly, Mrs. Kim close the album and wipes her tears. “Is that…noona? Yoona noona. Right?” Taehyung saw everything. A round of applause for his eagle eyes. “It's nothing, Taehyung. What's make you here, Tae?” She smiles bitterly. “Where is she, omma? Is she still remember us? Is it true, appa expelling her from us?” Taehyung shows his curiosity. He misses his sister. They always spend time together while he still a little. He believes his sister loves him. “Let's not talk about her. If appa finds out, he will angry” she pats her son’s shoulder and still smiling bitterly. “Omma, I am 17 years old! I should know what is happening in my own family. Jebal, tell me” Taehyung didn't give up. The woman sighs. She know what her son’s saying it's true. “Your sister, she's struggling to change our family life. Back then, we are poor. So, she manages to work with a company as a secretary. Everything was fine but as soon as your father knew she works with person who had betrayed him. He gets angry. Really angry. He told your sister to do resignation. But she refuse. She's got fix job and well high salary. And in one night, everything change. They were betting. Your sister didn't want to give up. Then, that's it. She left. Sometimes, I got calls from her but as your father finds out, we lost contact. We also moving out.” Mrs. Kim can't hold her tears. She's already crying. Taehyung wipes his mother’s tears. “Omma, don't worry. I promise to bring her back because I believe  noona still loves and miss us!”

 ***
*Park’s family mansion-Minju’s room

Minju sits on the chair in front her make up table and wide mirror. She try her new glasses. It is pink. She seems really not to like it. She's an anti-pink. For her, that colour is suits weak girly girls and not her. She sighs. “For the sake of Park Min, I really have to do this.” She put it on. Well, she's still looks good and a bit cute.

***
*Junghwa high school

Park Min is late again. Too much time spent in front of the mirror. As usual, she enter her class through the back door without the teacher attention. “Hey, Min.” Seunghwan greets her. “Hi!” Park Min smile brightly. “Nice glasses! It suits you. You're cute in pink!” Seunghwan words makes Park Min blushing. “Oh, really? Thanks!” She still hate the glasses for sure.

***
*recess

Park Min just stand from her place. Suddenly, Yoongi walks towards her and says “Park Min, chukkae. All I thought about you before was wrong. People founds you're admirable. I lose” then, he left. Park Min shocked and speechless. Yoongi face is really bad. Park Min wants to see his killing smile like yesterday. “I never understand you, Yoongi” Park Min lost.

***
*hallway

Park Min heading to library. Along her walks, anybody who pass by her will give her a really uneasy look. Park Min feels uncomfortable. Suddenly she got a message. Unknown number. She reads it. ‘Go to rooftop!’ Her eye brows joint. She reply. ‘Who are you?’ And in blink of eyes, she gets another message. ‘I am Taehyung! Just be fast! I warn you!’