Chapter 13

Identity

*continue flashback- 4 years ago

It's been three days Jimin didn't go to school since he invited Taehyung and Minju to his house. Taehyung called him for times but can't reach it at all. He also come to Jimin's house but the house just empty. He managed to ask Minju.

“Yah! Minju! Where's Jimin?!” Taehyung asked totally roughly.

“Yah! Taehyung! Can't you stop shouting at me?” Minju was shocked and can't stop herself angry. “You're his bestfriend. You should know. I also nearly wanted to ask you where's he is.” 

“You are the last person with him that day. Didn't you know anything? You're the closest people to him before he disappeared. Am I right?” Taehyung still put the blame on her.

“I… I…don't even know. He just acted really well that day. Like always. He didn't showed anything weird.” Minju felt guilty.

“It's useless to ask you then. Huh.” Taehyung sighed.

As Taehyung wanted to leave, Minju called out his name.

“What's again?” Taehyung asked.

“Did you hate me that much?” Minju's question make Taehyung speechless.

“What are you talking about? Nonsense.” Taehyung just ignoring.

“You always ignoring me, shouted at me and annoyed me. By any chance, did you hate me?”

Taehyung took a deep breath. “You take my bestfriend away. You deserve to be hated.” 

“Jimin?” Minju asked.

“Then, who else?”

“Mianhae.”

“Don't have to apologize. It's not a big deal.”

“Thank you. You're kind though.” She smiled.

“Do you think I am that mean?” He hissed.
Minju chuckles some more. “So, let's be friends too? Shall we?”

“Oh please. I am too precious to be your friend.” Taehyung smirked.

“I take it as yes. Thank you!” 

Since that day, they make sweet and happy duo. Well, without Jimin. 

-to be continued 

*end of flashback

***

Taehyung can't stop himself from following them. The jealous feeling grew very well in his heart. 

“I am following them to make sure Jimin do his job. That's it. I am not jealousing anyone.” He reminding himself well.

***
“Do you want ice cream?” Jimin offered Park Min as they walked by an ice cream parlor. 

“Ouh. It would be nice.” Park Min nodded.

“You still like vanilla, right?” Jimin figuring out.

“It's my favorite. How did you know about that?” Park Min just full with anxiety.

“Do you want to know something?” He asked.

“What is it?” Park Min lift her eyebrows.

“If you and I still together and none of us leaving since the middle school, I think we would already date now.” Jimin told her with serious face and totally make Park Min speechless.

“Seriously? I…. I….don't know.”

Then Jimin giggled and Park Min knew he probably just kidding. “Don't take it seriously. I am just kidding. I will never date you.”

“Stop kidding me. I am sick of it. You must treat me a lot of ice cream next time!” Park Min totally angry.

“Mian!” Jimin grinned cutely and that's make Park Min heart’s melt.

***
Yoona did a great job today. She lead the huge company as a professional. She managed to delay her plan. Now, she had to make sure Park Jong Nim totally believe in her. 

It's already evening. All the workers already back home. Her job also already finished. She look at her watch. 

“Oh! I have to fetch Miss Minju.”

She almost forget about it. Usually, Minju's driver will settle it up but due to lack of workers lately, Minju's driver need to do something else and Yoona had to replace his place for awhile. Actually, she volunteered herself to do so. She gave Minju a call.

“Miss Minju, is the school already ended?”

Minju answered. “Ouh. Yes. Why?”

“I will fetch you today. Where are you?”

“Nevermind, I will back home by myself.” Minju refused.

“It's okay. It's been a long time we didn't spend time together, right?”

“Okay. I will tell you my location. Thank you, unnie.”

“Just wait for me. I’ll be there soon.”

Yoona hang up the call. She knew, she should just let Minju be. She hate her much. But sometimes, she can't help herself. She just missed her sister, Taerin.

***
“Who's that? Your sister?” Jimin asked while enjoying his ice cream.

“Yes. Yoona unnie.” Park Min answered.

“I thought you were the only child, isn't it?” 

“She's my appa's assistant. She already work with us for years and we are close enough. She's already like my sister.” Park Min's lips curled a smile.

“What's her name again?” Jimin asked again.

“Yoona. Im Yoona.” 

“I see.” Jimin thinking for awhile. ‘So, it's her. Taehyung's sister.’

“Can you accompany me until she came to fetch me?” 

“Okay. I'm pleased to.” Jimin grinned hiding his anxiety.

***
*Taehyung POV

What are they talking about? Seemed very fun and enjoyable. Should I just go to them? No. No. I can't. It will be too obvious. I should just wait here. 

*end of Taehyung POV

***
They stop chatting as Park Min see a familiar car reached them.

“Oh, there she is.” Park Min then thanked Jimin and walked towards the car.

“Bye.” Jimin waving at Park Min. At the same time, he tried hard to stared at the woman in the tinted glass windowed car. 

At the time, when the car passed by him. He totally shocked. It's true. Minju's unnie exactly Taehyung's sister.

***
Jimin already wanted to leave from that place. Suddenly someone approached him. It's Taehyung.

“Have fun, huh?” Taehyung seemed unhappy.

Jimin was totally shocked. Did he saw her sister just now? A lot of questions appeared in his mind.

“W…what are you doing here?” Jimin nervously asked.

“Just want to make sure you did your job.” Taehyung smirked. “You got anything?”

Jimin totally relieved. Taehyung didn't realize anything just now.

“Actually, nothing.” Jimin grinned innocently.

“I knew it.” Taehyung hissed.

“But I just wondering. Minju totally didn't even remember us. What actually happened?” Jimin just wanted to watch Taehyung's reaction. Well, Taehyung shocked and speechless.

“I also wondering.” Taehyung lied.

***
*continue flashback- 4 years ago

Taehyung and Minju spend almost all their time together. That day, after school ended, Taehyung asked Minju to accompanied him strolling around.

“I have to asked my unnie first.” Minju refused.

“Oh, please. Just for awhile. It shouldn't be dangerous.” Taehyung didn't gave up.

“Okay… Okay… I'm in.”

***
Taehyung brought her to a really familiar park.

“Ouh! I know this park! It's near to my music class that I used to go when I am in elementary!” Minju just too excited.

“That music class?” Taehyung pointed to the shops-lots nearby.

“Yes, it is! Wait. You and Jimin go to the same class with me right?” Minju asked.

“I am glad you still remember.” Taehyung proudly smile.

“You're the weakest student there. How can I forgot about it?” Minju actually mocking him.

“I knew it. I am popular because of that.” Taehyung hissed.

“Whatever it is. Let's do something.” Minju brighten the atmosphere.

“Let's try the roller skates. Shall we?” 

-to be continued 

*end of flashback 

***
“Yoona unnie. Can I ask you something?” Minju asked Yoona who was reading the menu after they got sits in the luxury restaurant.

“What is it?” Yoona smiled to Minju.

“Did you recognize the boy who was with me just now.” 

Yoona struggling recalling the boy’s face. “I don't really sure. Why suddenly you asking?”

“Aniyo. I just wondering. He said he is my middle schoolmate. And we quite close. But I can't really remember him and all my middle school memories.” Minju was totally confused and Yoona can read it trough her face. 

“You didn't remember anything about your middle school?” Yoona just curious.

“Yes.” Minju answered shortly.

“It's maybe because of your trauma. That's why you didn't remember a thing.”

Minju totally shocked. Now, she remember everything. The bad memories come to her mind.

*continue flashback-4 years ago

“Do you really sure wanted to try it out?” Taehyung just worried trembling Minju in roller skates.

“I’m okay. Don't need to worry.” Minju just too stubborn. It was her first time doing it. She not okay in it. 

“You need a hand?” Taehyung asked again. Looking unstable Minju while holding the lampost with shaky legs totally make him worried.

“No. No. I‘ll be alright.” Minju slowly hand off the lampost. She successfully standard. She was trying to move forward. Well, she did it right. And Taehyung felt so relieved.

“Look, I am okay. I told you.” She just too enjoy herself until she doesn't even noticed she will hit the bench. 

“Minju! Watch out!” Taehyung warned her. Hoping that everything will be alright. Minju successfully dodge it well but suddenly lost stability. She can't even control herself. She ended up fall on her right arm hardly on the hard brick. Suddenly, she felt something not right with her right arm. She can't move it up. And she realized her precious arm already broke.
“Minju! Are you okay?” Minju can heard Taehyung called out her name but nothing she can do. She suffered in pain. Then she saw nothing but black.

***
*two weeks later

Minju's arm recovered. She already went to school normally.

“Taehyung-ssi, Jimin still didn't appeared yet?” 

“Sort of. No news from him.” Taehyung sighed.

“Hey, cheer up. You still have me. Let's do something this weekend.” Minju gave her idea to make Taehyung happy.

“What's your plan?” Taehyung asked

“Bowling?” Minju totally make a wrong decision.

***
*bowling place

Minju felt a bit pain in her right arm yet she still can endure it. Taehyung found out Minju's long face holding back her pain then asked.

“Minju, is everything alright?” 

“Nothing. I'm okay.” Minju lied.

“Let's go. I’ll go first!” Taehyung excited as always. He took his turn. It's been a long time he didn't play bowling. 

Minju still in her world. Fighting with her pain. Maybe she gave a lot of burden yesterday to that arm which just recovered.

“Minju! Your turn!” Taehyung called out her name.

Minju acted normal and get one of the bowling ball. She took the most light one. She hold with her both hands. She's still okay. Then, she took a deep breath and play it on. Her arm still didn't hurt much. But, in the next try, she failed. She dropped the bowling ball on the floor and really make loud sound of knock. Taehyung ran to her. She's already kneeling. 

“Ohh!! My right arm!”