Chapter 9

Identity

*Junghwa high school-school’s clinic
*Yoongi POV

 “I'm glad you know me.” She smirk. Her face is really evil. I like her in the class better. Naïve look. “We're classmates, Jiae.” I roll my eyes. “Whatever it is. Can you keep this as secret?” I really want to slap her evil face. “What secret?” I tricked her. “About what you see just now. Can you?” She smirk again. “What if I don't?” Well, dealing with Min Yoongi is hard. “If you think I can just throwing a ball, you're wrong. I can do anything even kill people.” She's tapping my neck. She's really no joke. I give up. “Okay. I will. But I will protect Park Min from your dirty hands!” I give her a death stare. I'm serious. “Let's see. Take care Min Yoongi!” She laugh and left the room. “Sh*t! I will never lose to a girl!” Urgh! I never noticed that bookworm Jiae can turn to be like this. Unbelievable! I heard the door squeak. Someone's coming. “Min Yoongi, you're awake! I'm so glad!” It's Park Min. She's smiling and that's cool me down. “Neon kwenchana? I'm so worried. Thank you by the way.” “That's nothing actually. I'm okay. Really.” I can't stop myself smiling. “The nurse say, the ball hit hardly between your forehead and nose. That's why your nose is bleeding.” She really can't stop talking but I like it. “Ah, I see.” I don't know what to say. Suddenly, “Minju! Ah… Park Min!” Someone open the door. Someone I really hates. Is he say Minju? Who's Minju? “Oh. Taehyung! What's up?” Park Min greet him happily and I kinda jealous. Well, they are dating now. I'm totally disappointed. Taehyung notices me. He smirk. “Yoongi?” “Annyeong, Kim Taehyung!” I roll my eyes. “What's wrong with both of you?” Park Min’s eyebrows jointed. “For your information, this Min Yoongi is my enemy.” Taehyung tell her the truth. “Should you just tell the whole world about this? Urgh!” I talk sarcastically. For what he tells Park Min about that? It can worsen my image. “But why? I don't really get it.” Park Min confused. “Well, basketball team and soccer team never have any better relationship than that.” I give Taehyung a death stare. “We compete to see who's the best.” He continued. “And this year, I won. Right, Kim Taehyung?” I smirk. That's true. Soccer team lose in semi-finals. And my amazing basketball team got the gold medal. “Tsk. Just wait and see next year!” Taehyung is hissing. Yeah! I won in front of Park Min. “Yah! Can both of you stop arguing about what I don't know. Huh!” Is she just shouting? Just because of little thing make she angry? It's something wrong about her. Park Min rolls her eyes. As much as I know, Park Min never rolls her eyes like that before. It's not like her anymore. I looked at Taehyung. He seems used about it. Is it just me noticing it? 

*end of Min Yoongi POV

***
“We have to go to London.” Yoona tell Minju as she just stepping in the car. The school just ended. Minju shocked but she's happy. It's been a long time she didn't travel. “When?” She ask excitedly. “Now.” Yoona check her watch and her phone. Schedules maybe. “What? Now? With school uniform?” Minju really shocked. “Your father waiting us at the airport already. I’ve bring your outfit. You will change while waiting the flight. We will not staying there. After reaches there, we will have some hi-tea and your father will go for meeting. We only have 6 hours there and then we will flying back here.” Minju just nodded. She will just follow the flow. 

***
In the plane, Minju thinking about how Taehyung know a lot about Minju. Who is Minju to him? Why she can't  really remember about him? Just now, at the school, Taehyung act normal with her. He didn't talk about yesterday though. She's wondering. What's happening between Minju and Taehyung. At last, she sleep, releasing her worries and explore her dreamworlds.

***
Taehyung switches on his laptop. He clicked the search engine. And types ‘Park Jong Nim’.
Well, within a minute. He get what he wants. He reading continuously. He attracted to read about his family. But yet, nothing about Minju revealed. He’s a bit disappointed.

‘Park Jong Nim's wife killed in a robbery of his own house. The robber had been jailed. From that incident, Park Jong Nim been said hiding his daughter from public and media for the sake of their safety. His daughter is his only heir of his wealth’

“What? Hiding? Park Jong Nim is really clever. And I am sure that Park Min thingy is his idea.” Taehyung humming. He keep reading and reading.

***
After 6 hours in the plane, they reach their destination. Minju put on her shades. She looks really matured. Really Park Jong Nim daughter. They arrive  the hi-tea venue already by a limousine. Lots of businessmen there. And there are their family too. Minju just following Yoona’s step. Her father heading to the meeting room. Lots of food served there. There are also lots of round table with six chair attached to it and there's also a red rose in glass vase on each table. It's really a luxurious hi-tea. “Miss Minju, treat yourself. I have to go to the washroom and then to the meeting. Call me if anything happens.” Yoona left her at the food bay. Minju is really hungry. Oh! There's pizzas, dozen of pastries, cakes, spaghetti and others. Minju takes what she wants and already got place to enjoy her meal. Suddenly, someone approaching her. “Minju, is that you? You looked different wearing that glasses.” Minju lift up her head. “Kim Seokjin.” Minju hissed. Seokjin smile broadly and take the empty sit beside her. “It's been awhile we didn't meet, right?” Minju just nodded. Serious face. ‘I bump to you everyday in school though. Didn't he even know that I already transferred from Sejin International High School to Junghwa? ’ Minju thought. “So, how are you?” Seokjin didn't give up to catch Minju’s attention. “Still breathing fine.” She answered him. Yet Minju focus on her meal. She's really hungry. “You know what? I found your doppelgänger in my school. She really looks like you.” Seokjin sound excited. “Oh, ya? Do you think so?” Minju gives him a quick glance. “I am sure. Her name is… Park Min if I am not mistaken.” Seokjin sipping his drinks while recalling his memory. ‘Yah! This boy is really not even noticing? Ah~ whatever!’ Minju hissing in her thought. She's eating very well. “Minju-ssi, by any chance, did you know the purpose of this meeting?” Seokjin asking her. ‘Finally, you talk about something meaningful, Seokjin.’ She thought. “Well, I don't know. I just back from school and directly go to the airport. Heading to here.” Minju answered well. “Isn't it's bit weird? Well, it took place in London, far away from Korea. All of the business partner bring along their family and all of the transport expenses sponsored just for a this hi-tea? Unbelievable.” Minju’s jaw dropped. Seokjin know everything. That news was really shocking. She even didn't know. “How did you know all of that?” Minju lift one of her eyebrows. Seokjin giggles. “Don't tell anyone, I secretly read my father’s secretary planner book. And if I am not mistaken, it's all President Park or I mean your father’s plan.” Minju shocked again. “My father's? Aigoo.. I really don't know a thing though.” Seokjin just smile. “Something big had happened, right?” Minju seems worried. “I hope not.” Seokjin patted Minju's shoulder. 

***
Yoona enter the meeting room nervously. She take a sit and calming herself. A lot of rich men in that room. All of them either PJN Holdings’ business partners or the shareholders and there also the manager each PJN Holdings branches. Yoona hopes all of her hardwork and plan will succeed. The PJN holdings, Park Jong Nim enter the room and take his sit. Everyone focusing at him. Park Jong Nim start his speech. “Hello, everyone. I'm sorry for this shocking meeting. As all of you acknowledged, our company had been through huge losses these days. And I just know, one of the factors is my head accountant as the black hole. He giving a fake report of the account financials and had stole some of the money. He already jailed, and I am so glad to hear that. But the others losses still in investigation. Don't need to worry.” Yoona smile secretly. One of her plan succeed. More losses will coming.

***
“Kim Taehyung. Do you already make your decision?” Mr. Kim talks to his son. “What decision?” Taehyung confuse. “About your school transferring. I expecting for yes.” Mr. Kim being serious. “Appa, I still with my answer. Sorry but it is no.” Taehyung refuse. “Why it is so hard to transfer? Isn't that sport school was your dream school since you're in the elementary?” Mr. Kim didn't give up. Taehyung hold back his anger. His father reminding about that ruined dream. “Don't you remember, you had ruined that dream? I still remember you’ve said to me that Junghwa High School is the best for my future. And I just obeyed. So, isn't Junghwa High School was your best choice for me?” Taehyung burst out his anger but still polite as his voice note still normal. “That was before. It's different now!” Mr. Kim a bit shocked with his son’s words. His voice is shaky. “Appa, now I know, now I understand why Yoona-noona leave this house.” Taehyung being honest. Mr. Kim is speechless. “You ordering your child to do that, to not do that without any specific clear reason. It's all for your name, for yourself. And ruined your own child’s dream. Maybe that Park Jong Nim is better than you!” Taehyung end his words with not so politely. Mr. Kim burst out his anger. Suddenly, his hand ended up at Taehyung cheek. “Appa, you slap me?” Taehyung feel guilty and shock. “I never teach you to be this rude! Don't ever mention those name. She is not your noona. She's not my daughter. Park Jong Nim is not what you think! You don't know a thing! Kim Taehyung!” Mr. Kim is really angry. He leaving and walk away angrily.

***
The meeting ended. Par Jong Nim has work at some places. Minju is in the car with busy Yoona and the driver. The London sun still shining. In Korea probably already night. Minju thoughts. She sighs. There's four hours left. Minju has an idea. “Yoona unnie, by any chance can I do some shopping? Well, we already reached London.” Minju asked Yoona who is busy typing at her tablet. “Okay, if you don't mind, I will sent you to the Downtown for hours, then fetch you back later.” Yoona gives her a smile. “You didn't join me?” Minju asks. “Sorry, Miss Minju. I’ve work to do.” Yoona pat Minju's back. “Oh, it's okay. I understand though.” Minju give a fake smile.

***
*Minju POV

Huh. I am alone. In this big city. Full of strangers. Shopping? I didn't have a mood anymore. I manages to search some café. Relaxing myself. I found Starbucks. I smile. After getting my favourite frappe and comfortable sit, beside the glass window, I calming myself. I still wonder what's happening to my father's firm lately. What Seokjin had said was true though. Well, for the first time. All of these really weird. Why must having a meeting in such far places? With all their family. Ugh. Whatever it is. Such a mess. I sips my frappe. Suddenly my phone beeping. Incoming messages.

“Park Min, let's meet!” –x

What?! How dare he/she do that exclamation marks to Minju! Ugh!

“Who is this?”

In just a minute there's another.

“Precious Bae Joohyun.” 

What? Precious? Oh, such disgusting!

“Where do you get my number?” –Park Min
“Seunghwan. Yah! Let's just meet! How many question you wanna ask? ((Angry emoji))” –Joohyun 
“Ah. When? Now?” –Park Min 
“Yes! It's already late. Just be fast!” –Joohyun 

Oh, I forgot. It's night in Korea. I also a bit sleepy now. Jet lag issue.

“Sorry, I can't.” –Park Min 
“Why? Just a while!” –Joohyun 

She really loves exclamation marks though.

“I just can't. Just tell me now. I can call you, if you want.” –Park Min
“Nvm. Let's just meet tomorrow. At the school.” –Joohyun 
“I am not sure. I didn't attend school tomorrow.” –Park Min
“Yah! Where are you now?! What's wrong? Avoiding me?! Or whatt?!!” –Joohyun 

Avoiding you? Sorry? Who are you to Minju to scared about? Yucks. What this girl want?

“Ani. It's not that. I am not in Korea now. Family matters. What do you want to talk about actually?” –Park Min
“Oh? Jinjja? Oh. Ok. Give me a call.” –Joohyun 

I already hissing. I am calling her.

“Yeoboseyo? Joohyun-ssi?”
“Dae. I'm here.”
“What is it?”
“I just want to say….sorry.”
“Bo? Sorry?” I am totally shocked.
“Dae. Jinjja mianhaeyo. For threatening you. I shouldn't do that.”
“Did Seunghwan tell anything to you? Some like…mad to you?”
“No.” Joohyun answered shortly.
“So, are you sick?”
“Yah! Do you think I am that bad? Tsk.” She's hissing right? Huh.
“So…why are being like this?”
“It's nothing. I just guilty to looked you that down. I'm wrong. You deserve everything. I'm totally sorry. I'm bad girl right?” I can hear a sad and guilty voice.
“Ah. It's okay. I didn't even care though. You're not a bad girl just a lot of annoying.” I giggles.
“You're really kind Park Min. Taehyung must be glad to have a girlfriend such you.” 
“What are you talking about?” For what she's talking about Taehyung suddenly?
“Well, Taehyung really likes you. I was wrong. You suits him perfectly.” I am speechless. Fully.
“Go…gomawo…. Are you okay, Joohyun?” She sounded really not her. Emotionless.
“Yah! My crush just date someone else. I am totally not okay!” Joohyun rise!
“That's Joohyun that I know!” I smile. She sound like herself now.
“Kekeke. Sorry interrupting your time. I got to go. Annyeong, chingu.” Wow! Joohyun just call me chingu. Am I excited? Well, a bit.
“Chingu? Did I heard chingu? Arasseo. Good night, chingu.”

I hanging up. On the phone with Joohyun is really exciting and amazing. I got new friends. Well, Park Min makes friends very well though. Seunghwan, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Seokjin and now, Joohyun. And two friends coming soon. Yerim and Sooyoung for sure. I sighs. If Minju can do that too. It will be nice. By the way, what Joohyun had said really make my heart beat fast. Kim Taehyung likes me? For real? Hmmm… I don't think so. Maybe he like Park Min. Not Minju. Don't hoping much either you’ll get hurt. Suddenly, I see Seokjin. Wow. It's coincidence or what? He already see me and now walking towards me. “Hey, Minju. We meet again?” He sits. “Well.” I smile. “Are you alone?” He asked. I just nodding. “How about you?” Just some cliché question. “Omma is shopping. It's so boring. So, I run away and now meet you here.” Seokjin is really friendly and well talkative though. “Ohh.” I respond shortly. “Don't you want to order anything?” For the first time, I being caring. Well, that's actually Park Min. Not Minju either. “Ah. No. I just full.” Seokjin answered shortly and focusing to his phone. Social media thingy. I didn't do the same. I refer to search new music and songs. Social media is not Minju style. “Minju-ssi. Here the photo of you doppelgänger.” Seokjin shows his phone to me. It's from instagram. But the thing is, the photo is a selca of me and Taehyung yesterday. I seems so happy that time. OMO! Why should he post is? “She looks like me. Erm.. Is that her boyfriend?” I pretending. “Maybe….” Seokjin figuring. “Can I take a look?” Without waiting for him to agreeing, I just snatch the phone from him. Well, Taehyung post it last night. With caption,

 ‘The shocking hang out turn to be exciting. Thank you, sweetie. Oh! You too, Seunghwan!’

He tag Seunghwan too. What? Sweetie? Yucks! Such a disgust! But my heart fowering. I wonder is he start to fall in love with Park Min? Wait! What's wrong with me? I looked at the comment.

‘My pleasure Taehyung!’ –Seunghwan
‘You guys are cute couple~~~’ –x
‘First date? So sweet~’ –x
‘I thought it was just a rumour but I am glad it's true!’ –x
‘I envy you guys. So suits each other!’ –x


What? 1.6k likes? Ottokhae? Is that why Joohyun suddenly being that way? Taehyung, I will kill you! I returning back Seokjin's phone. “They are really sweet together.” I give fake smile. Not too obvious. “Kureyo.” He answer shortly. I looked at the phone’s clock. 2 hours left. I really want to shopping. “Seokjin-ah, I got to go. I am heading back to Korea in 2 hours. So, I want to do some shopping. Wanna join?” Why am I offering him? Yah! Park Min go out from my body! “Oh, so early. I spend a night here. Nevermind, I just want to stay here. Have a safe flight take care!” Then, I stepping out from the café. Searching for some cool stuff. Well, I suddenly think of Seunghwan, Yoongi and Jungkook. And well, the special one, Kim Taehyung.

*end of Minju POV

***
Yoona still in the car suddenly she got a call. “Yeoboseyo?..... Ah, Accountant Lee…. I am in London now….. Don't worry, you will leave that jail soon….. I promise…. With your rewards for sure…. Just wait for little while…. Talk to you later.” Yoona hanging up. She do some scrolls and taps. She's calling someone. “Yeoboseyo….. You may start your work now!” She hanging up. She throws her view outside the car window. She thought. ‘Appa, I do it for you. Only for you.’