Prologue

Identity

***

“Give me all your money or I will kill this woman!” the robber shouted angrily. He pointed  his gun to a beautiful crying woman forehead.

 

“Appa, I am scared” the girl can't stop crying.

 

“Shut up! Kid!” the robber look angrily to the girl. He lose his patience. He take the knife and carve a line on the kid neck. The kid shout loudly and faint. It may cause a long-lasting scar. Fortunately, she not killed by that.

 

“Alright, I will give what  you want but please let go my wife and daughter. Don't harm them. Pleaseee” a man cried while his body shivering.

 

Suddenly, the main door of the big bungalow opened.

 

“Put your gun down! We're cops!”.

 

“Damn! You're calling police!”the robbers angry.

 

*bang 
The woman shouted loudly. The gun did its work successfully. She fall and the scent of her blood filling the living room. “Aaahhh!!!”

***
*tit tit tit

The alarm phone ringing. Park Min Ju awake from her nightmare. A same nightmare every night from a tragedy in her life while she's still went to elementary school. She get up and walk to her bathroom. Her room is really big for a 17-years old girl. So her bathroom. There is a huge bed, comfortable study corner, pretty closet, her music corner and a small balcony fit in her room. The whole wall painted in violet and some indigo

After wash up. She wears her uniform with nametag “Park Min”

***
*JungHwa High School
*screech
A luxury car stop. Park Min get out of the car. She stare at her watches. “Ottokhae! It's already late!”without hesitation she runs heading to school’s field. As she reaches the field, she searches for someone in the bus. Suddenly, she smile happily. She found him.

 

“Kim Tae Hyung!! Good luck for your game! I always pray for you! You can do it! Fighting!” Park Min happily shouted.

 

Tae Hyung is sitting in the bus, by the window.  He cover his face with his palm as all his soccer teammates staring at him.

 

“Yah! Tae Hyung-ah! Your sasaeng searching for you!” Jung Hoseok which sits in front of him yell and the whole bus laughing.

 

Tae Hyung sighs “Yah~ this yeoja is really no joke”. Tae Hyung feels irritated and quickly let down the window curtain. 

***

Park Min adjust her glasses and walks happily toward her class. Suddenly there are three pretty girls blocked her way.

 

“Yah! Nerdy new student! Stop chasing for Tae Hyung you'll irritated him! Arasseo?” a girl who thinks she is pretty named Bae Joo Hyun (leader of the trio: Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim) warned Park Min.

 

Park Min innocently says “I’m here almost three month actually. Whatever it is .But I am not chasing for him. You the one who chasing for him, chogi-yo. Annyeong~” Park Min left them. She didn't care about them either. She flirting Tae Hyung not because of love for sure. That's just an acting. Yes acting.

***

*JungHwa High School-Academic Block- 11th grader (4th floor)- class A

“Park Min, how long you want to put the shame on yourself?” Park Min deskmate, Son Seung Hwan  asked her seriously. She can't stand watching her chingu being played around by the annoying students by Park Min didn't-care-about-people attitude.

 

“Yah~ don't worry everything is alright. I know what I am doing” Park Min answered innocently.

 

“It’s okay if you are happy but you're school’s genius. This may worsen your image!” Seung hwan  worrying her stubborn chingu. “You know I am stubborn right? But you still advising me non stop. Gomawo. You're my best chingu~” Park Min try to change the topic and her heart feels guilty ((“Seunghwan-ssi, jeongmal mianhae. If you know who is me actually you will never honest to befriend with me”))

***

*recess time
All the students heading to cafeteria but Park Min managed to go to the library. She used to spend time there. Well, she loves to read. Grab a fictional book and take a sit beside the window, her favourite spot after transferred there like usually. She put earphone on her small ears. She feels very calm. 

***
*JungHwa High School-Academic Block-first floor- library

“Chogi-yo, you have to clear the library the recess is over” a librarian politely talk to Park Min. Park Min a bit shocked. “ Ah, arasseo.” She get up and heading to her classroom lazily. As she arrives her class, the lesson have started. She sighs. “Aigoo, I should be punctual”. She managed to get in the class through back door. She bend her body and slowly tiptoeing to her place. All her classmates just staring at her. Mrs. Han, their homeroom teacher is writing something on the board. As Mrs.Han turn, Park Min safely on her chair with innocent face. Everyone just giggling. That’s Park Min everyday. Late!

***


*end of school

While everyone excitedly heading out from the school, there is Park Min heading to rooftop, singing while strumming her guitar. She loves spending time there after library. She found peace there. She always dreaming to be an idol but she know her appa will kill her if she do so. Her father, Park Jong Nim is one of billionaire in South Korea and owner one of the biggest company in Asia. She sighs again. Suddenly, she got a call from her driver “Dae, abujji…. Take me in an hour… Dae, at the bus stop… Arasseo~… Annyeong”. She keeps her phone and continued singing. Releasing all her worries and problems.