Punch of Love 2.0

Punch of Love

Taeyeon has been staying in school to practice boxing almost everyday after school. Tiffany has her council meetings going on every single day as the upcoming big event is occurring soon.

 

Just so happen that they leave school when they are about to close.

Tiffany came and sat at the bus stop without noticing Taeyeon at the end of the bench. Like the first time where they met at the bus stop. Taeyeon is busy playing his phone games until he heard, “OH MY GOD!”.

 

“GAME OVER?! WHAT THE !” Taeyeon shouted. He turned to find the person who screamed. ‘It’s her again.’ He thought.

 

He saw the girl frantically searching her bag,

“Hey.”

 

“!” Tiffany just exclaimed and ran back towards the school without hearing Taeyeon calling her.

 

“Ms President. You’re the last to leave the school. It’s closed already. Do you love the school so much?”

 

Tiffany just stare at the school, looking at the classrooms and hallway with lights off.

 

“I’m dead.. so dead.. my life is over..” She mumbled but Taeyeon heard her.

“What?” Taeyeon got even lost.

“I lost my phone! I think I dropped in when I ran out before the gate closes.”

“But you can’t get it back now. You have to wait for tomorrow.”

 

“How can I possibly wait till tomorrow!”

“Well, you have to just try your luck.”

 

“Look. This gate is not really that high, I can..”

“Woah woah woah hold on a sec… what are you trying to do, Ms President?” Taeyeon said sacarstically.

 

“I’M GOING IN.”

 

Taeyeon frowned. ‘She is serious.’

Tiffany has already started climbing.

“Hey! Wait!” He grabbed the both side of her waist and bring her down.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING! DON’T TOUCH ME!” Tiffany dust her clothes and glare at Taeyeon.

 

“Shut up.” Taeyeon said and with just a few moment, he has gone over the gate.

 

“What model is your phone?”

 

“What are you... I..Iphone 6 .. pink case.” Tiffany replied. Still shocked at what Taeyeon did.

“Did u run from council room?”

“Yea..”

 

Taeyeon on his flashlight and started dashing off and slowly out of Tiffany’s sight.

“Oh my god… ohmygod ohmyfreakinggod! TIFFANY HWANG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! Now you’ve caused someone trouble thanks to your clumsiness! Oh my god.. I hope he will be fine..” She scolded herself while nervously waited.

 

 

After 5 mins, Tiffany saw Taeyeon dashing out. Sweating profusely.

“Oh my god Taeyeon!” She beamed when she saw him. She was worried all along unknowingly.

 

“Here.” Taeyeon handed the phone to the girl and gave a tired smile.

 

Suddenly, Tiffany felt her heart beats rapidly. As if Taeyeon could hear it. She quickly pressed her chest and took the phone. “Thank you.” She smiled warmly.

 

“Let’s go.” Taeyeon walked ahead.

 

The couple shared silence as they waited for the bus.

 

When the bus arrives, Tiffany tap on Taeyeon who is playing his game.

 

The boy look up and realized the bus is here. “How do you know I take this bus too?”

“We took this bus the other time.”

“Oh..right.” Taeyeon felt stupid. At first he thought she is a freaking stalker.

 

 

Tiffany took a seat at the back and Taeyeon naturally sat beside her.

The girl fidgets a little and adjusted her body. Taeyeon is still stick to his phone games.

“Ermm..Where do you stay?” Tiffany started the conversation as she felt a little awkward.

 

“Beside the Eclare café, down the street.”

“Elcare?! I stayed at the opposite street.”

 

“Seriously?” Taeyeon finally look at Tiffany in the eye.

Which somehow she avoided the eye contact immediately.

“Yeaah..” she said as she hide her blush.

It's her first time feeling this way. It's not like she has many male friends and she don't really share eye contact with them.

But when she look at Taeyeon's eyes, she could see warm and kind.

'Kind? How is he..Oh nevermind..' She thought.

 

Finally they reach their stop and Tiffany started, “Thank you for getting my phone back. And.. I have to say you are different from what I think about you before.”

“What do you think of me? Wait wait.. you think of me? Like always? Are you having a crush on me?” Taeyeon teased the girl which made her flustered.

“NO?! Shut up! I mean.. you weren’t that bad after all.”

“I wasn’t. Just because I get into fights and I swear most of the times doesn’t concludes the real me.”

“Anyway..  Thanks. I hope you will change for the better.”

“Whatever.” Taeyeon said and walked away.

Tiffany unconsciously smile to Taeyeon’s backview and also started walking another direction home.

-

 

 

“Can KIM TAEYEON from Business major come to the Principal’s office now. I repeat, KIM TAEYEON.”

Tiffany stopped writing when she heard Taeyeon’s name being called from the announcement. ‘Must be in trouble again.’ Tiffany thought and sigh for the boy.

 

“Whats up!” Taeyeon said after knocking the Principal office.

“You still can joke around?”

“Why not? What have I done? I merely went to class late today.” Taeyeon laughed.

“You broke into the school last night, didn’t you?”

 

“Wait wait.. I did not BREAK in. I merely climbed.”

“YOU JUST WENT IN UNAUTHORISED, DIDN’T YOU?”

 

“Yes.”

“Do you know is a big offence?!”

“Okay, so what is my punishment?” Taeyeon just asked directly. Sick of all the dramas he had. It’s not his first time getting punish.

 

 

“Punishment?! There’s no more punishment for this, Kim Taeyeon.”

“Cool!” Taeyeon did a victory fist but was soon cut by the principal.

“It’s going to be a police case of burglary.”

“What?! What the f.. I just went in the school to.. it’s..”

“It’s breaking in. Police can charge you simply with the evidence from the CCTV.”

"What the hell will I want to steal from this stupid school?!"

"YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF THAT! We still have to do some investigation on if there is any documents lost!"

"I DID NOT STEAL ANYTHING!" Taeyeon starts to rage. 

"Then why did you do it?!"

"I WAS JUST RETRIEVING SOMETHING I DROPPED."

"Taeyeon, I can't believe you are still arguing at this point and not showing any sign of guiltiness. For now, I need you to let me contact your parents, before I show it to the police.”

“Fine.” Taeyeon said and left the office. He did not want to defend himself any further.

He has enough s from Principal Lee.

s just get serious. College isn’t as simple as secondary school days.

 

 

“Tae! What’s wrong?” Yuri asked immediately when he saw Taeyeon strolling back.

“Lee wants to meet my parents.”

“What’s so serious? He only asked your parents to come when you get into fights with Siwon. What have you done this time?”

“I climbed across the gate when the school is closed.”

“Why did you do that?!”

“Doesn’t matter. I know I’m dead.” Taeyeon shook his head and left the class.

“Tae! You have class later!”

“I’m not in the mood dude.”

 

During class breaks, Yuri bumped into Tiffany who is at the lockers.

The girl saw Yuri with other friends without Taeyeon, worries her.

“Hey.” She went over and tap Yuri’s shoulder.

“Yu.. ri right?”

“Er.. yeah.. Can I help you?”

 

“May I know where is Taeyeon?”

“Taeyeon?” Yuri blinked several times. ‘Why is she finding Tae? And she didn’t use ssi when she said Tae’s name. Are they that close? I thought they were..’

 

“Yuri ssi?” Tiffany broke Yuri’s chain of thoughts.

“Yeah. Er.. Taeyeon went home. He is not feeling well.”

“What did Principal Lee ask him for?”

 

“Why do you..” Yuri slapped himself and changed his reply.

“Well, he broke into school last night, WHICH, I do not know why. Principal Lee wanna meet his parents and Lee’s intention was to hand it over to the police as this is a serious offence.”

 

“WHAT?!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHH With just 1 chapter I get almost 100 subscribers!

Thank you so much.

 

Please continue to support and also help to share this story link with fellow locksmiths friends!

CHEERS!