Punch of Love 8.0

Punch of Love

The following day, Tiffany was hoping to meet Taeyeon for lunch since the latter did not even text her after last night. She thought he could be busy with the meeting. But the girl caught him talking to Chorong outside her class.

She frowned at the scene. Upset that Taeyeon being close to Chorong.

She just sighed and turned away.

 

“BOO!”

A boy jumped out of nowhere.

“KWON YURI!!!” Tiffany slapped the guy’s arm several times.

“HAHAHAH!!!”

“I’m telling Jessi.”

“! NO! I WAS JUST FOOLING AROUND.”

“Tell me what?” Jessica came out from the class.

 

“I.. miss you.” Yuri covered his tracks well, making the latter blushed.

“Gross.” She just said and walked away, hiding her now tomato face.

 

“Urgh. Stupid Yuri..” Tiffany’s heart still beating fast thanks to the scare.

 

“Hey Tiffany.” A familiar voice called out.

“Hi..” She awkwardly reply.

“So.. lunch together?” Taeyeon nervously asked.

 

The girl’s unhappy mood lightened up. “Okay.. but.. I thought you are busy with Chorong.”

“Chorong?” Taeyeon confusedly asked. Then he remembered. “She was just casually asking about nice movies to watch when we bump into each other.” He laughed.

“Is she hinting you?”

“Huh, what?”

“Nevermind..”

“Where’s Jessica? My buddy is probably with her.”

“There.. Is Yuri interested in her?” Tiffany curiously asked.

“Probably? But I’m not sure.” He chuckled. “He has tons of ladies he like.”

“So he likes me too?”

“He better not.” Taeyeon blurted.

“…?”

“L..Let’s call them..” He frantically digged his phone and started calling Yuri to save his .

~

 

Next few days,

Taeyeon was practicing for an upcoming mini boxing event competing with different schools.

Tiffany knew about the news and was a little sad because he will not have time for tuition with her.

 

“I’m bored Jess.” Tiffany told the girl.

“Let’s go shopping then!”

“Oh YES! Right! It has been a while since we shopped!”

“Woohoo!”

 

“What’s the happy news?” Nichkhun walked into the girls’ class.

“We’re going shopping.” Jessica stated.

“Oh. Can I join?” He gave the kind smile that’s irresistable.

“Alright.”

“Jess!” Tiffany hissed at the girl.

Jessica whispered back,“Come on, let’s give him a chance. He’s nice! Also most importantly, he has a car.”

 

“Here’s my car.” The guy opened the door for the girls instead of his chauffeur.

“S Mall.” He told his chauffeur. “Yes Mr Buck.”

Jessica pressed her lips. Almost break into laughter at the name Buck. Tiffany frowned and hit the girl to shut up.

“So.. Nichkhun, about the upcoming Pageant event.. have you find any ideal candidates?” Tiffany starts to talk about their council stuff.

“Nah. Although there’s many hottie in school, they are mostly in the council already. They can’t be qualified.” He smiled cheekily at Tiffany. Who was a little grossed out by the smiled.

“Right.. then do your job to find as soon as possible.”

“Yes Ms Hwang..” He salutes the president.

 

This reminds her of Taeyeon.

‘Taeyeon.. hmm.’ She unknowingly looked at her phone, but nothing.

 

“Are you an idiot, Nichkhun?” Jessica snapped.

The boy shocked at the rudeness.

“You have such a big gorgeous lady right infront of you and you said NO?”

Nichkhun nervously replied, “Oh . Sorry, my bad. I thought.. I thought tiffany will ask you to.. I didn’t know..”

 

Tiffany laughed at the scene. “I assigned the role for you. I’m not the one in charge of sourcing. I was testing you, Nickhun..”

“I’m sorry..”

“YOU BETTER.” Jessica hissed.

“Alright I’ll submit your name, Jessica, I’m sorry.” He promised, still shivering nervously at the fierce Jessica.

Tiffany could only laugh at how Nichkhun is so afraid of Jessica.

 

The day passed well with laughter and good food. But Nichkhun is carrying all their shopping bags. Tiffany did not want any favour from him but Jessica just stop her whatever she try to do. Because from what Jessica quoted, "If he is willing to do anything and everything, then he is a catch." So.. she is just testing Nichkhun on behalf of Tiffany. 

-

Next Day,

Tiffany was so happy today. The first message she received was Taeyeon’s morning message.

‘Let’s have lunch together.’

Taeyeon is really cool yet sweet.

 

During lesson, all Tiffany does was looking at the clock and her phone. Although they ended their texting conversation when Tiffany replies, 'Okay!', she could not help but waited for Taeyeon to reply at least something. But no.

When the class ended, Jessica and Tiffany walked towards their lockers before lunch, “Tiff, I think I saw Wendy.”

“She’s here?!”

“Hmm.. I’m not sure. When I turn to the hallway, this girl has the back view like her, she’s walking into the principal’s office.”

 

A boy walked towards them, “Hi girls.”

“Hi..”

“Oh hi Siwon.” Jessica smiled back to the boy.

“Why didn’t you guys tell me Wendy is back?” Siwon feeling happy.

“I wasn’t sure! So it was her?”

 

“Siwon knew Wendy?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, Wendy’s boyfriend is Siwon.”

“What?! Really? I’ve not check her updates. I didn’t know about it.” Tiffany laughed. “I’m not sure if they are still together too to be honest..” Jessica whispered to the girl.

 

“Tiffany.”

A voice called out. The girl turned and was elated that it was the person she was expecting. But Taeyeon seems to be unhappy looking at them.

‘Oh.. must be Siwon..’ She knew.

 

“Hi there weakling.” Siwon laughed evilly.

“Shut your crap. Douche.” Taeyeon rebutted and pulled Tiffany to aside.

“Why are you with him?” he glared at her.

 

Tiffany was shocked at the attitude.

‘. Kim Taeyeon! what do you think you are doing? You’re scaring the out of her!’ He thought to himself.

‘Was he jealous? Why did he grab me like that? This skinship is killing me!!! NONONO Tiffany stop.’ Tiffany was talking to herself in her mind.

“I mean.. don’t be too close to him..” Taeyeon said gently and let go of her arms.

‘Ah!!! He WAS jealous. HEEHEHE’ Tiffany smiled discreetly.

 

“Oh, there she is.” Siwon smirked. The three of them followed his eyes to see a girl walking down the hallway with tank top and shorts. She’s not with any bags so she’s probably not going for any classes.

“WENDY!” Jessica ran to the girl and they shared a hug. Tiffany too hug the girl who they have not met after they left the states. Wendy was their neighbor in their states.

Siwon on the other hand looked at Taeyeon with the smirk. Then he pretentiously walks to the girls. “Hi gorgeous.”

Wendy looked at the boy and rolled her eyes at her.

“Well I guess they have broke up.” Jessica whispered to Tiffany who also nodded.

“Come girls, let’s go catch up!” Wendy hold the two girls hand and walked away from Siwon.

 

She barged along the hallway but stop when she saw a familiar boy standing right in the middle.

“Taeyeon…”