Punch of Love 17.0

Punch of Love

Upon reaching Tiffany’s gate, Taeyeon continue to carry the girl in and got stopped upon seeing Tiffany’s father quietly in the living. 

 

“Dad..” 

He turned and sternly look at the couple. Taeyeon gulped nervously but still having the girl behind his back. 

“What happen to you?!” Mr Hwang shouted, almost echoing the huge house. The cleaner, housekeeper and the chef also got a shocked and came to gather.

 

”I fell.. Tae brought..”

”Hurry to her room!”

Taeyeon brisk walk up to Tiffany’s room and put her down. Her brother who is in the room along the hallway, came out and see whats the commotion is about.

 

”Oh Taeyeon. You’re here... oh no cupcake?! What happen?! You gotta stop being to clumsy!” He sighed at his sister. Tiffany jus giggled with silliness. "Where's your medication?" Taeyeon asked as he looked around.

 

"I will do it for her." A deep voice from the back shocked Taeyeon. He immediately sit up from the bed and bowed towards the person behind him before stepping away.

 

"Can't you just be less careless? Always letting me worry.." Tiffany's dad voice changed to a warm and sweet father..

"You." He broke eye contact with Tiffany and look into space. Meaning he is talking to someone else.

"How did my precious get hurt?"

Leo who is beside Taeyeon nudge him. Taeyeon quickly said, "Er.. sir, she.."

Taking a peep at Tiffany, she gave the signal to Taeyeon and he continued, "She fell while walking out the school.."

Tiffany's father let out a huff.

"Dad.. this is Taeyeon." Tiffany raise her right hand to make him come towards her, standing infront of her father.

Taeyeon bowed and greeted politely. "Mr Hwang, I'm Taeyeon."

"He is my boyfriend." Tiffany continued.

 

"So.. I send you to college is to find a boyfriend?"

"Dad.. I am a serious student since year 1! I've been the top student. I've been the president of student council and still am. I contribute to the school well. It's just that i got lucky, and met someone i love while i hussle.." Tiffany said the last sentence shyly.

"No matter what. Graduate first, before i approve you guys."

 

"Yes sir!" Tiffany salute cutely, which left her dad smile back at her. He ruffled her hair before leaving the room.

Leo smirked at the couple and winked at Tiffany. They all are at ease Mr Hwang did not disapprove about their relationship immediately. "We must prove to dad we are serious about us." Tiffany smile at Taeyeon.

The boy nodded and steal a kiss with his smile stuck to his face.

--

The next day,

Since Tiffany told Taeyeon that her dad arranged chauffeur for her due to her foot, she was asking him to take the ride with her but he said he go school to settle some stuff first.

 Taeyeon who reached school earlier than before, went straight to the roof, where everyone knows whose favourite hangout place is.

Choi Si Won and his gang.

 

Yuri & Jackson followed Taeyeon after a call from the fella this morning. 

Stomping up the stairs, Taeyeon slam open the door  leading to the roof. 

Siwon and his gang who are smoking got a shock by the sudden sound and saw Taeyeon stomping towards them. Siwon threw his cigarette away and automatically tried to retreat from his position but Taeyeon got a step fast, grabbed his collar with his both hands. Tao who is beside Siwon rushed to the front and push him away while Chanyeol tried to break his arms from touching Siwon.

Yuri came from the back and pushed Chanyeol away, Jackson on the other hand tried to taunt the rest of the members. 

" you Siwon! If you want to play, you come to me. Don't ing hurt Tiffany."

"Oo...ohohohoh.. She's your new girl right? Ah... my bad.. I didn't know about this great news."

"I don't even know why your grudges towards me still exist.  It was you who stole Wendy from me. It was you who wants to challenge me in boxing. Nothing else is an issue between us. It's over! It was you and only you who has been finding troubles with everyone, being the bully in school! Why can't you stop being so childish and just study in school and pray that you can graduate? "

"Woah woah.. Kim Taeyeon, are you telling me what to do?!"

"I just feel you're such a loser, Choi. Stop being a child and leave people alone. You are pathetic." Taeyeon said the last phrase emotionlessly as he walked off with his friends following him.

 

"Childish... am i?"

-

 

Tiffany overheard from Jessica about Taeyeon wanted to find Siwon about the incident yesterday. She panickly find Taeyeon in school as she limped with one leg. "FANY AH!! Stop it! You will hurt your ankle more!"

"Jess, call Yuri! Quick!!!"

"Yah, why is my girl finding another guy?" A voiced came from behind.

"TAEYEON AH!" Tiffany turned and hugged the boy. The boy chuckled and rubbed her head lovingly. "Hm.. i prefer you call me Tae."

"Eew?" Yuri who is beside Taeyeon rolled his eyes. "Hey babe. Let's go." Yuri dragged his girl away from the PDA couple.

 

"Did Siwon hurt you? Did you hurt him?! What did you do? What did you say to him?!"

"Calm down, baby.." 

This made Tiffany blushed a little and really calm down a little.

"I just warned him to stop causing us trouble.. I didn't hurt him. I promised you to not get into fights, remember?" He stared at the girl lovingly.

"Good boy!" She playfully pat her head. "But your profanities still have to improve!"

"Yes President!" 

"Yah! I'm not your president!"

"Then who? My wife? kekeke"

Tiffany immediately blush as her heart raised even faster. She pushed the boy's chest as she cover her face with her hands. "aigooo someone is becoming her favourite colour again." 

"I hate you!!!" 

"I love you, Hwang Mi Young."

"Me too.." She tiptoed and gave the boy a kiss on his cheek.

The couple end their lovely moments and head to class.

-

 

Wendy was seen clearing her things when Taeyeon was walking towards the lockers.

"Wendy."

"Oh.. Taeta.. Taeyeon ah." She immediately changed his nickname thinking it might not be appropriate.

"You're.." Taeyeon pointed at her locker which is almost cleared.

"I'm leaving this school."

"Why? It's not necessary."

"I want to let go completely. It's best if we don't bump into each other often.."

"Okay.. I'll respect your decision. But, promise that we will still be friends?" Taeyeon gave his warm smile again, breaking the girl's heart but she kept it in. "Of course, oppa."

 

"Hmph." Tiffany witness the scene. "Aww our little miyoung is jealous again." Jessica mocked beside her. Tiffany pouted as she slowly limp towards Taeyeon. She slapped his as soon as she is right beside him. Jessica laughed madly from afar.

"YAH!" Taeyeon jumped up from the shock as he was offguard. 

"Pani ah, we're in school! If you like something we can go to your house later." Taeyeon winked playfully.

"You wish! What did you speak to Wendy?!"

"Oh? .. I got caught." Taeyeon fakely gasped nervously.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!!!" Tiffany frowned and continuously hit Taeyeon with her hands. Feeling a little annoyed.

"Hahahhaa! Hey! Stop stop!!!" He said as he grabbed her hands.

"I saw her clearing her stuff.. so i came to ask about it. She is leaving this school.."

Tiffany's annoyance immediately changed to a worried face. "She's leaving? Again?"

--

 

Tiffany called Wendy and the latter agree to meet her at Eclare cafe for a chat.

"Tiffany, why do you still bother to talk to me?"

"Why not?"

"I am a . I lied to you. I want to steal Taeyeon from you."

"Wendy.." Tiffany approach her hands and hold it tightly. "I don't blame you. Love is selfish.."

"Thanks.. fany.."

"But why do you have to leave? You just return! Me, you and Jess are considered childhood friends. We don't even have the time to catch up much and you are leaving again?"

"Fany.. it's hard. I don't want to see Taeyeon for the moment.. it breaks me. Plus.. seeing you doesn't really help me forget about Taeyeon too.. I need some time. I promise i will contact you all once i feel better and when i can confidently say i have gave up on Taeyeon. Okay?"

"Sigh* Alright.."

"But Fany.. please tell Taeyeon to be careful of Siwon.."

"Why? I know.. must be their daily fights and sacarsm to each other. They may seem unfriendly with each other but Siwon doesn't really do any harm to Taeyeon. He can't do much to him."

"I know.. Siwon is a coward sometimes so that could be the reason that stops him from doing bad things way beyond his limit. But from his eyes, I can tell he doesn't want to let Taeyeon off so easily. I do not know how but.. just make sure Taeyeon stay away from him as much as possible."

"What eyes? Why did Siwon has such grudge towards Taeyeon? Did something bad happen before? Before you and.."

"It's Siwon's first love."

"Who?"

 

 

"Yoona."