Punch of Love 9.0

Punch of Love

Siwon clapped and started talking in the silence, “Well, well, old couples reuniting eh? HAHAHA!” Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other cluelessly.

Taeyeon glare at Siwon and started to grab his collar.

Tiffany was immediately shocked at the sudden action, “Taeyeon!” she shouted.

“Shut your mouth.” Taeyeon warned Siwon.

“Woah woah woah, Mr Kim, getting all violence infront of your ex is not something cool.”

“EX?!” Tiffany yelled with a frown while Jessica shouted with a curiousity.

 

“Choi Siwon. For your information, YOU, are my ex too. So I want you to off and DON’T LET ME SEE YOU IN SCHOOL.” Wendy crossed her arms after she pushed the guy away.

“School? Oh? You are coming to our school? Welcome babe, I miss you.” Siwon starts to put his hands around her waist.

Tiffany notice Taeyeon staring at the skinship with anger. ‘What does it mean? He is Wendy’s ex? They…? When? How? Does he still.. No… nonono Tiffany what are you thinking! Why are you so bothered with this.’ She thought to herself.

 

Taeyeon looked at them and left after letting out a deep huff. Tiffany’s mouth opened, wanted to call the boy but stop when Wendy called him first. Her face fell. Somehow she felt lost at the moment. Wendy pushed Siwon aside and grabbed Taeyeon’s arm. The boy was shocked still when they starting running. Tiffany’s heart broke when the couple run off.

 

“Oh.. I think they are gonna be hanky panky after not meeting for awhile. Hahahha!” Siwon smirked and left.

Tiffany still in the midst of spacing out.

“I think Wendy just wanna talk to Taeyeon. Don’t think too much.” Jessica comfort the girl, knowing the heart of hers. She knew what’s Tiffany thinking. She could see Tiffany’s uncomfortable face. She knew, there’s feelings for Taeyeon.

 

~

“Where the are you bringing me to?!” Taeyeon stopped running and took his hands off Wendy’s. Silence filled the air. Wendy’s eyes started filling with tears.

“Taeyeon…” her voice quiver.

The boy looked at her with a serious frown. “Why do you come back? Why can’t you just leave forever?” He uttered, with pain piercing through his heart.

“I know you are studying in this school. I came back.. for you.”

“You chose to leave me, for him!” Taeyeon started to feel a little more agigtated.

“Now you said you come back for me?.. HA HA HA! This is the best joke of the year.” He said with anger and sacarsm.

 

“Taetae..”

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!”

She burst out crying. Taeyeon felt weak when he see the girl cry. But he held it in. He is still mad at the girl who left for the jerk. Till now, he has not forgotten the very scene.

Taeyeon saw Jessica and Tiffany coming down the stairs. They all shared eye contact before Taeyeon run away. The girls went towards Wendy, then to realize the girl is crying.

“What happen?! What did Kim Taeyeon said to you?!” Jessica shouted in anger. She despise guys who bullied girls.

“I’ll look for him.” Tiffany said before running off to the direction the boy left.

-

 

Tiffany saw a familiar figure standing by the beach near the school. He was throwing stones at the sea releasing his emotions. She quietly sit at the bench behind him.

Taeyeon start shouting and yelling at the sea.

Tiffany’s heart ached at the scene. He behaved like how he was before when he was at the competition. His anger, his grief, all sorts of feelings that cause him to act like this.

After quite awhile, when he wanted to leave the place, he saw Tiffany.

“Hey.. are you feeling better?” Tiffany gave a slight smile.

 

The boy felt embarrassed. She must have seen and heard everything. 

“I’m fine.. let’s grab our lunch before we forget.”

“But we’re eating with Wendy.. if you don’t mind..”

“Oh..” Taeyeon thought a little, “actually I .. it’s okay.”

 

“But, I can eat with you. I can just inform Jessica.”

Taeyeon beamed at the remark. This made him felt better.

 

~

The couple walked towards a nearby café for lunch.

 

Tiffany saw Taeyeon’s bothered face.

“So… She’s your ex?”

He let out a heavy breath and nodded with a sad smile.

 

“About you and Siwon.. is it her?”

He nodded again.

 

“Oh..” Tiffany didn’t know what to ask anymore. Is like.. Taeyeon love Wendy. But Wendy ended up with Siwon. So much confusion about the news but she is sure that Wendy must have broke Taeyeon’s heart.

‘Why did she do that? Taeyeon is so.. so.. precious..’ Tiffany started to think a lot. All the good things about Taeyeon just keep coming to her mind. ‘So.. perfect.’ She thought again as she looked at the boy infront of her stirring the coffee.

 

“Do you wanna hear about it?” Taeyeon asked. “I mean.. I don’t wanna bore you but I feel comfortable to share it with you so..”

“Yes. Tell me about it. Let me feel you, Tae.” Tiffany replied with warm and her hand unknowingly went up to Taeyeon’s hand that is stirring the coffee, who froze at his position. “Sorry..” The girl took back the hand after realizing it.

‘Oh my god, why am I being so.. argh.’ She slapped her own lap to wake herself up.

 

Taeyeon felt blood gushing through from the touch, his hands, all the way to his heart then his brain. His brain frozed. That touch. Sent butterflies to his stomach. The feeling that, he has not get for more than a year.. He shook the feelings off and started,

“So.. Wendy and I started dating when we are in high school. Then she started to know Siwon when she came to listen to me sing in the bar. He was.. the owner’s son. Siwon console her, care for her whenever we fight. I felt betrayed. I told her to not get too close to him, because I know,  he is not a simple guy. But.. she ..” Taeyeon sighed and take a sip of coffee, before he continued, “she fell in love with him. She cheated. I saw her dating him after my performance. She said she was at HOME. SHE…!!” Taeyeon got worked out.

“I’m sorry to hear that..” Tiffany felt the hurt. She get that feeling. Although she has not fall in love before.. she can feel the pain from Taeyeon's eyes. “How long did they last?”

“I’m not sure.. But from what I see earlier, I believe they broke up. Because she ..”

“She what?”

“She said she came back for me..”

Tiffany’s face fell. All of the sudden, she felt a bang. Lost. Is like losing a battle she has not start fighting for.

-

 

Jessica brought Wendy to her house at night. Tiffany went to meet the rest and bought some pizza for dinner.

The moment she stepped in, she saw Wendy’s cheerful face again. “Pani ah! Where’s the food?!”

“I’M HUNGRY. HURRY UP!” Jessica yelled from the room.

“Unni, you’re here. Let me help you.” Krystal grabbed the pizza and went to the kitchen.

 

“Pani ah.. how’s Taeyeon?” Wendy started to ask as the girls sat on the sofa.

“He’s.. alright.” Tiffany gave a fake smile. She’s a little bothered of Wendy’s concern to Taeyeon.

 

“So, before Siwon was Taeyeon?” Jessica asked directly as she lay on the other sofa.

The girl nodded, “but.. I cheated.”

“Oh..dam.. why? Is Taeyeon bad?”

“He got a really bad temper. We fought like most of the time. And.. he was so impulsive. He got fights with Siwon even before I have feelings for Siwon.”

“Yeah, probably could understand that. He was our school’s bad kid.” Jessica commented.

“Was?”

“Tiffany changed..”

“He learned.” Tiffany cut the girl off. “Taeyeon say.. you came back for him.. really?”

 

“Yes. I can’t forget Taetae..”

‘Tae..tae?’ Tiffany’s heart sank.

 

“Even though we always quarrel, our love is strong. We created so many memories together, and I miss that.. and I believe.. he should have been more mature now..”

Tiffany could only nod and smile sadly.

Jessica frown at the confession. She look at her best friend, she knew she is feeling terrible.

 

Wendy starts to eat with Krystal while Jessica walks towards the stoning Tiffany, and whispered,

“Don’t give up.”