Punch of Love 20.0

Punch of Love

"Taengguugugugugu~"

"Yah. Keep it down!!!" Taeyeon said as he walked out of the class. His precious girl has been waiting for him for quite awhile since he was released late. "Yah! You don't like it?!" Tiffany sulked and fold her arms.

"Aniya~ I love it. No matter how many goosebumps i get, I would want to hear you call me whatever you want."

Taeyeon winked flirtatiously. 

 

The past few days in school is pretty peaceful. The couples met up everyday to go home together or sometimes dropping by each other house to discuss about studies.

"Hey Taeng!" Yuri walked towards the couple as his hands was holding on to his girlfriend's.

"Hey Tiff! Where are you guys going?"

"Just going to grab some dinner nearby. Wanna join?" Taeyeon asked the couple.

"Wee double date!" Jessica let go of her boyfriend's hand and grabbed onto Tiffany's arm as they walk side to side. Taeyeon laughed teasingly at Yuri, as he walks with the girls since Tiffany did not let go of his.

 

"Yah! Soo Yeon! You're forgetting about your boyfriend!!! Come back here!!!"

 

Taeyeon walks with Yuri since the girls have so many things to catch up or rather gossip about.

Yuri tilted his head and looked afar, "Hey, Siwon's there. Is that.. Bomi?" 

"The talented girl from the other class? Why is he sitting the same bench with her?"

"She could be at trouble.." Yuri frowned as he pictured Siwon and Bomi together.

"Is Siwon at it again?"

The two looked at each other and instinctively walk towards the bench together.

 

Noticing Siwon's in his earphones, Yuri waved at Bomi and received a cute smile back. "Hi Yuri oppa. Hi Taeyeon oppa."

"Hey.. Bomi ah, what are you doing here with .. him?" Yuri sort of whisper the last word and secretly point at Siwon who is too focus on the paper infront of him.

"Oh, Siwon oppa asked me to tutor him Economics."

"What?" Taeyeon blurted out with shock. The two boys observe the papers on the table. Bomi is reading some Econs notes while Siwon is praciticing himself. "Did he do anything to you?" Yuri continue to prob.

"Nope.. don't worry. I was shocked that he asked me at first but.. well we are front the same Econs class so, why not?"

"Let us know if he.." Taeyeon whispered as well.

"Haha! Oppa, thank you. I'm good." Bomi flashes her eyesmile.

"Alright then, work hard then! See you." 

 

The two boys shrugged their shoulders as they u-turn back to the way their girlfriends went. End up they saw the girls having their hands to their waist from afar, the death glare from Jessica and Tiffany has her tongue to the side, moving in . The boys gulped as they started jogging towards them.

"Is the way she speak cute and feminine?" Jessica started to ask as Yuri came closer.

"Is this eyesmile not good enough for you?" Tiffany faked her eyesmile as she asked Taeyeon who starts to panic.

Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's arm and swing cutely, "Come on! It's misunderstanding!"

"Yeah! You're the best babe. Why are you even comparing to her. She's nothing!" Yuri tried his best to make his girl calm down.

"We were wondering if Siwon's dominating the students in school again. So we tried to help.."

"But apparently they are studying together?" Taeyeon said with a question in mind as he is doubting himself too.

 

--

"So we are graduating, woo!"

"Results are not out yet,  Yul. You might probably not graduate" Taeyeon laughed at the boy.

Jessica pulled Taeyeon's side burn as a revenge for her bae. "AHH!!!"

"YA! JUNG SOO YEON! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BOYFRIEND?!" Tiffany immediately turned and quickly take over the part where her darling is rubbing.

"So, where do you guys plan to go after graduation?"

"Hmm.. I probably wanna start a business." Jessica said as she play with her finger nails.

"Really?! Can I join??" Yuri  jumped with joy.

"Maybe? I don't know." Jessica teased the boy.

 

"I.. am not sure if I wanna join NY Fashion Global team.." Tiffany said softly.

"Oh my god?! NYFW (New York Fashion Week)?! I want to be their model! Can I?!" Jessica got more excited than before.

"Yah! You just said you wanna start a business." Yuri rolled his eyes at his gf, which obviously got a pinch back.

Taeyeon frown at Tiffany's confession. Honestly, he has never heard about this ambition of hers before.. 

"Mm.. what position you wanna take up in that company?" Taeyeon asked.

"Part of their design team. Maybe? If I can get accepted.." Tiffany sighed inwardly.

Taeyeon smile and took her hand in his and rub the back of her hand gently to assure her it's gonna be fine.

 

"What about you Taeyeon?" Yuri asked curiously.

"Erm.. I've got invited to join UFC Championship.."

"WHAT?!" Yuri and Jessica both shouted at the same time. Tiffany at the other hand just frowned with her jaw dropped.

"I.. I am not sure if I am joining.. calm down guys.."

Tiffany's heart started beating rapidly. Unaware she has no control over her emotions. She is angry. She is frustrated. She is lost.

"Tae.." Before she can say anything,

The principal announced. "Kim Taeyeon, please come to the principal's office now"