Punch of Love 11.0

Punch of Love

Taeyeon looked at his phone and realized Tiffany’s message. He immediately called instead of replying.

Tiffany on the other hand who is walking home, felt her phone ringing. She looked to the name and sobs. “Don’t find me anymore.. I don’t wanna get too close to you.. I scared I ..” She muttered to herself.Once Taeyeon ended the call, Jessica’s call came through.

Since it’s her best friend, she couldn’t reject.

“Hey Jess. Where are you?” She pretended to be clueless.

“I’m going to a café. Wanna join?”

“With who?” Tiffany asked, half-heartedly prepared for the name, half not.

“My.. BOYFRIEND! HEHHEHEE”

 

“Oh..” Tiffany didn’t know what to react. ‘They are together already..’

“I’m tired. Not today.”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine..”

“But.. you didn’t even ask who is my boyfriend.” Jessica sighed. “Unless.. you already know?”

“Yeah.. I know. Congrats! But really I got to go.” Tiffany tried to fake a happy tone. She didn’t want her friend to misunderstood.

“Can I come your house later?”

“Why?”

“I miss you.. We didn’t have lesson together today.”

“Okay.. not too late.”

“Sure, I’ll be there around 7. Go take a nap first!”

 

Then the girls ended the call. ‘Stupid Tiffany. Why can’t you be happier that your best friend is attached? Why! What if she misunderstood.’ Tiffany sighed for the million time, ‘But I thought she knew I like Taeyeon.. Then why did she always teased us if she really likes him.. ‘ She still couldn’t stop being bothered by the matter.

~

 

Jessica and Yuri came hand in hand to the café.

“Does Taeyeon like Fany?”

“Why did you ask?”

“I think he was standing outside her class. And.. they are acting weird. Like.. Taeyeon and her always has some secret eye contact or something.”

“Why are you asking? Are you jealous?” Yuri said as he fed the girl icecream.

“Mmm.” Jessica . Yuri gulped and looked away from the y behavior.

“No? I want to know so I could help.”

“Just let them progress on their own.”

“But!”

“Shh.” Yuri fed another mouth of ice cream to his girlfriend and smirk.

He purposely smears the ice cream around her lips.

“Yah! My face.” Jessica was about to raise her hand to wipe it off but the boy held her hand down and plunge forward to give a peck and the cream off the lips.

“Yul! We’re in public.” Jessica blushed madly and cover with a tissue.

“Why? I like it.” He winked seductively that made the girl laughed.

-

 

Jessica finally arrived at Tiffany’s.

“Suppspspps~!” Jessica jumped at Tiffany’s bed.

Tiffany laughed at the silly girl, but when she recalled why she is so happy, could be because of a new relationship.

Jessica always sleepover so the girls always lie on their bed and started talking for hours. “So.. you guys are together?”

“Yes! He’s such a sweet guy. Hehehe”

“I thought you don’t like him before..” Tiffany let out a sigh.

“Yes.. but I can feel and know he is not a bad catch, and well… he got my heart after all.”

“Lucky you.” Tiffany said with a slight smile.

 

“Why? You can find yours too.” Jessica winked.

“It’s over..”

“Why?”

“Because.. you..”

“Taeyeon has someone?!”

“Isn’t it you?”

“HAHAAH DON’T BE RIDICULOUS”

“Huh?” Tiffany is shocked that Jessica knew what she wanted to express. And.. Jessica actually knew all Tiffany has in her mind is Taeyeon.

Wait.. Did you actually think my boyfriend is… Taeyeon?!”

“Isn’t it?”

“OH MY GOD! TIFFANY HWANG!” Jessica threw the pillow at her face to wake the girl up. “For God’s sake, you know me for so long and you don’t know what kind of guys I like? Or even who I like currently?!”

“But I saw.. I saw you and taeyeon.. I was confused..”

“And you escalate it.”

“I’m sorry.. so who is your boyfriend?”

“KWON YURI DUH!” She threw another pillow.

“Right.. sorry..” Tiffany is still in the muddle state. Yet she is happy that everything is all only her stupid mind.

 

“How can you not feel I’m always pulling string for you and Taeyeon? Or.. I did not even flirt with Taeyeon right?”

“Yes.. I’m sorry.. I was just bothered.” Tiffany realized she has just thought too much just because of the hug.

“You’re jealous Tiff..”

“I am?” Tiffany asked herself. She doesn’t know this feeling.

“Yes. I’m sure. What are you feeling nowadays when you see Taeyeon?”

“I feel.. threatened.”

“Because of me?” Jessica touched her chest as she ask.

“No.. is.. Taeyeon.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve no more confidence..”

“He likes you Tiff..”

“He doesn’t… and.. Wendy.”

“I agree she is a threat. But... I still believe Taeyeon likes you.” Jessica seems to be very sure.

The girls continue to discuss and talk about boys and gossips as the night die down.

-

 

The Next Day,

Yuri brought the girls for lunch before they watch Taeyeon’s match.

Tiffany bit her lips as she stare at the missed calls Taeyeon had yesterday when he was finding her. She started to contact the boy first the following day. “Sorry Taeyeon, left my phone somewhere. Good luck for today’s match. Enjoy yourself! ^^”

 

Taeyeon is still in his training room doing last warm ups before the match start. He went to take a shower after the intense warm up to cool himself before the match. Then, his phone beep and he take a look. From the smile on his face, we could tell it’s from none other Tiffany Hwang.

Taeyeon took the chance to the spectators stand and find his friends. “Sup!” He jumped from the back and put his arms around Yuri’s shoulders. “Taeyeon!” Yuri ruffled the boy hair.

“Good luck Taeyeon.” Jessica gave the rare smile to the boy. Yuri pouted with slight jealousy.

Taeyeon shyly glance and look at Tiffany, who is also looking back at him. The girl wanted to say something but the couple excuse themselves. “Yul, let’s get some drinks.” Jessica pulled the boy away.

 

“Hm..” Taeyeon suddenly feel a little shy. “You look pretty today.” He blurted. The girl immediately looked away from the compliment, feeling her face blushed like mad. “Thanks.. that’s.. random.”

“Sorry. It's just.. i meant it.”

“Why are you apologizing, silly.” Tiffany chuckled. The boy laughed as well. Her laughter is so contagious, it makes Taeyeon feels good too. “Good luck and have fun later.”

“Thanks.. mm.. anyway.. actually you can choose to not watch the match if you..”

“Why?” Tiffany felt a little rejected. It’s like.. It hurt her a little.

“It’s too violent.. I mean.. you don’t suit all these kind of stuff.. plus it will only be disturbing to your eyes.”

“I don’t care.”

Taeyeon got taken aback. “I just wanna support you.” She continued.

 

He beamed at her cutely which made her smile too. “I better go first.”

“Okay..” Tiffany sadly replied. “Tae!”

 

The boy stopped to look back, “please try not to get hurt.”

He laughed and gave an ok sign.

‘Silly girl. It’s a fight. How can one fight with no injuries.’ He continued to smile to himself.

 

 

-----

Come one guys, patience for Taeny. And i like draamammamamamamamamas HEHEHE <: