Punch of Love 10.0

Punch of Love

Taeyeon went back home and texted Tiffany, “Thanks for hearing my story, I feel so much better. Good night. (:”

Then later, he called Yuri.

 

Yuri picked up after a few rings, “Sup bro. Didn’t see you during lunch but I saw Jessica with Wendy..”

“Yeah, I kinda.. talk to her.”

“Dam.. are you alright? Did you keep your cool?”

“How can I keep my cool?! She betrayed me!”

“I know I know.. does she know you and Siwon are in the same school?”

“You knew about their break up?”

“Expected it”

“Siwon don’t even act like he used to love her.” Taeyeon recalled Siwon’s teasing face.

“Well, from what Jess update me earlier, Siwon found a new person he like after he went US with Wendy. Then he went to travel around the world with the other girl whom is also Wendy’s friend. But I guess they broke up. Aish, don’t bother. You know Siwon is a jerk right. He can’t love real.”

“I know. Nowonder Wendy seems to hate his guts.”

“What she even talk to you about?”

“She.. she said that she came back for me. I thought it was ridiculous.”

“IT IS! What the ?! You guys didn’t even contact. Does she still hope to have 2nd chance with you? Is she a real blonde?”

 

Just then, Taeyeon received a message. The boy then put on loud speaker as he open up the message. “No worries. I’m glad I can help you lighten your burden. Good night Tae.^^”

 

He paused and smiled to himself.

“Hello??? HELLO?! HELLO~ CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” Yuri mimicked Adele’s song. “KIM TAEYEON!”

 

“WHAT?! STOP YELLING I’M ON SPEAKER.”

“Why are you on speaker.”

“I’m in my room, why not?”

“But you don’t use speaker.

Taeyeon sighed,“I was opening a message.”

“Tiffany?”

“How did you.. Are you god?”

“EVEN THE BLIND KNOWS.”

 

“Knows what?”

“You like Tiffany.”

“What the ?! NO!” Taeyeon defended.

“Oh okay, then you probably no need any updates about her love life.

“Wait! What love life? What is it?!”

“Jess told me some..”

“WHAT?! SPILL IT KWON.”

“And you said you don’t like her.”

 

“Urgh. K I like her. Tell me.”

~

The following day, Nichkhun came running towards Jessica. “Jess! Jess!”

Yuri who is beside her frowned at the boy running towards them.

“STOP.” He push Nichkhun’s chest.

“Oww!”

 

“YURI! What the hell?!” Jessica shocked at the action.

“Get away from my Jessica.”

Nichkhun who is still wincing in pain replied, “My..?”

 

“Yes, mine. Don’t look for her anymore. She is not giving you any chances!”

Jessica blushed at the over protective Yuri.

“Er.. Jess?” Nichkhun has no choice but have to gesture Jessica to save him.

“Stop it Yul.” She grabbed Yuri’s hand and pulled him back.  The boy beamed at the new nickname Jessica just spilled. “What is it, Khun?” She asked.

 

“Here, this is our Pageant contestants schedules and list of sponsors.”

“Wow.. I probably need a manager.” Jessica laughed. Looks like she is going to be busy being popular.

“WHAT IS THIS?!” Yuri snatched and looked at it.

“You’re joining Pageant?!”

“Yes. Why?”

 

Yuri stunned for awhile. He swallowed a  huge lump of saliva and continued, “You’re too short.”

Jessica frowned. “And and.. you don’t even have the vibe. I mean, are you sure you are up for it? You’re really that good?” Yuri continue to prick her heart.

“KWON YURI.”

“Woah, Yuri ssi, I think you’re a little harsh. Besides, I think Jessica has definitely the attributes we are looking for.” Nichkhun spoke up.

 

“She’s not even pretty enough!” Yuri yelled.

Jessica felt her whole body heated up. She slapped the boy and ran away. Leaving tears in her eyes. Nichkhun shocked at the moment. But he notice Yuri’s sad face that makes him scoot away first.

-

 

Taeyeon was hiding outside Tiffany’s class. Waiting for her class to end and walk out and then pretend to bump into her. “Why isn’t the class ending.. OWW!” Taeyeon got hit on his back and he tumbled to the ground with a girl who bumped into him.

“Jessica?!” The girl looked back and ran away. Taeyeon noticed the tears, he immediately grabbed the books Jessica dropped and chased after the girl.

 

“Jessica!! Wait!” Taeyeon yelled loud enough and ran pass Tiffany’s class.

Everyone saw the commotion. Especially Tiffany. She was surprised to see Taeyeon.. after Jessica?

‘Why is he chasing after Jess? Where’s Yuri anyway.” She has full chain of thoughts and started texting Taeyeon. “Hey y r u with Jess? Where’s Yuri?”

Tiffany waited and waited but still, no reply. She sighed.

Soon, the lecturer let them off. Tiffany ran towards the direction they left and tried to call Jessica and Taeyeon. Still, no answer.

 

~~

Taeyeon on the other hand chased Jessica. “Okay stop running!” Taeyeon grabbed her hand and stop the girl. “Oh my.. why are you cr..”

“STUPID! STUPID BOYS! IDIOTS! BUNCH OF BRAINLESS USELESS BOYS.”

She hit Taeyeon’s chest each time she curses and swears.

The boy just stood there and let her hit. He squeezed his eyes and pressed his lips enduring the pain. Until when Jessica felt tired, she stop and started bursting out crying as she squats down.

“Hey..” Taeyeon looked around. He’s afraid that people might get the wrong idea of him bullying the girl. “Get up. Hmm.. Let me find Yul ok.”

“NO!” Jessica looked up and snatched Taeyeon’s phone.

“Hey! OKOKOK! I don’t.. but can you just go somewhere to sit or something..”

“SHUTUP. LEAVE ME ALONE.”

“Hais..Come on jess, what’s the problem! I can help you.”

Jessica looked up and saw the kindness in the boy’s eyes, “Taeyeon..”

 

“Why can’t your friend be nicer to me?”

“Who?” He was totally clueless.

Jessica just cried and hugged the boy.

“Er..” Taeyeon felt uncomfortable. Like to hug back or push her away.

 

He sigh again and just pat the girl’s back to comfort the girl.

Tiffany ran and ran and stop immediately when she saw the scene.

 

Suddenly she felt betrayed. Broken.

'So.. all along…Kim Taeyeon. You like Jess?!' Tiffany couldn’t help but teared with her heart feeling awfully pain. She walked away without confronting the two.

‘I have no rights.. It’s not Tae’s fault. He didn’t even say he was interested in me anyway.. I was.. Jess also didn’t mention she liked Yuri neither did she hate Taeyeon. But she is always praising Taeyeon infront of Yuri.. maybe..’

 

“Fany!”

The girl wipe the tears and looked towards the voice. “Yuri?”

“Hey.. Did you see.. " Yuri's eyes widen, "Why are you crying?”

“Oh no.. my contacts are irritating me.”

“Oh.. Did you see Jess?”

“She.." Tiffany hesitated, 'Maybe he should stop being foolish and giving in more feelings..' She thought. "no. Why?” She lied.

“Argh! Where could she be! Nevermind. Thanks!”

Yuri continue to search for the girl and finally, he saw her. Sititng by the bench.

He was about to go over and apologize but he saw Taeyeon, and he stopped.

 

“So.. can I have my phone back?” 

“Promise me you won’t call Yuri.”

“Okay..” Taeyeon reached out for the phone and the girl just let him have it back.

“What happen anyway? Did someone bully you?”

“Yes. A stupid guy. He said I’m ugly.”

“Ugly?! That’s harsh.”

“Do you think so?”

“No?! Jess, are you not aware of your.. I know I may sound creepy, but .. you are beautiful.”

Jessica laughed. She knew Taeyeon is awkward. But she felt warmth at the compliment. “Thanks Taeyeon. You’re really nice.. I’m sorry I hated you before.”

“Right..”

 

Yuri noticed Jessica laughing although she still has her red eyes. He felt so much better. “Hey.” He plucked up the courage and walk towards them.

“Go away.” Jessica sternly said and looked away.

Yuri gulped nervously. Taeyeon did some eye action and Yuri replied. From the face of Yuri, he knows he is the one who causes Jess’ unhappiness.

“I’ll go find Tiffany. Have a good chat.” Taeyeon excused himself.

 

“No Taeyeon wait for me!” Jessica was about to follow the boy but Yuri ran to her and grabbed hold of her hand, “Don’t go! Please.”

“What do you want?!” Jessica shook her hand off.

“I’m sorry, Jess.. I was talking nonsense… I was.. I was drunk.”

“Drunk? Oh, what a good excuse to save your Kwon Yuri.” Jessica laughed sacarstically and glared at the timid boy then turned away. “I don’t wanna see you again.”

 

“I meant it! Jess! Wait no! I.. I was… I AM DRUNK IN LOVE WITH YOU!”

Jessica’s heart stopped. So does her leg. Her stomach had butterflies flying all of the sudden. Her cheeks are heating up. Alll the emotions in her body is reacting fast.

 

Before she exploded with emotions, Yuri walked slowly towards Jessica and gave her a back hug, “I like you Jess.”

The girl could feel the breath on her neck. “And… and I think I have fallen for you.”

Jessica felt gorgy. All of the sudden she felt like she is fainting. Luckily Yuri is hugging her tightly.

“Then why.. why did you say such hurtful words..”

 

“I.. I was jealous! I mean.. if you are a pageant contestant, you’ll be popular. Many guys will take notice of you, eye candy you, and even snatch you from me! I.. I don’t want this to happen.. I just.. I just want you to be mine, Jessica.”

 

The girl turned around but still remain in Yuri’s hug.

“No one will be able to steal me away, Silly.” She tip toed and kissed the boy’s lips.

 

Yuri gushed with happiness. He immediately dug into jessica’s lips and devour the girl that he has always wanted to kiss, to hug, to protect, to love. The couple ended up making out in the school basketball court.

 

----------

Aiyeeerrr~ it quite sweet for Yulsic. But this means i have to level up for Taeny's confession part too. TOO TOUGH!!! T_T

P.S: I notice I have not reply some messages. I don't actually look at messages. If is about wanting me to accept you as a friend, of course I will. Don't worry about it. Cheers!

Thanks for continuing support!

<3333