Punch of Love 7.0

Punch of Love

THE NEXT DAY in school,

 

“Oh look! The losers.” Siwon pointed and gave the look to Taeyeon, JB and Jackson who is at their lockers.

Taeyeon clenched his fist when he saw them but he try to ignore the bunch of idiots. He took his books and slam his locker door. He glare at Siwon before turning the other way.

 

Siwon gulped at the unenthusiastic bunch. He wants them to get angry and worked up but they didn’t give him any s.

“Kim Taeyeon! You’re such a disgrace; you would better quit school’s boxing team. You will only pull them down.”

Taeyeon stopped his steps.

 

He turned and walked towards Siwon. Siwon timidly moved back a little. “You don’t tell me what to do with my life.”

That’s all Taeyeon say before he walked off.

 

Tiffany, at the end of the hallway saw the commotion. She almost ran to them when she saw Taeyeon clenching his fist and walking towards Siwon. But she stopped when she realize Taeyeon is not using his fist to resolve it. She smile and felt proud that Taeyeon held it well.

~

Taeyeon was walking towards his class and realized he is near Tiffany and Jessica’s econs class. He slower his pace and tilted his head and try to find someone in the class from outside. His eyes stopped searching when a girl with beautiful eyesmile waved to him. He quietly laugh inside but smirk on the outside.  He raised his eyebrows as he coolly greeted until,

 

“Ah!”

“Oww..”

“Oh, Chorong ah. Sorry. Are you okay?” Taeyeon grabbed onto Chorong’s arm to bring the girl up.

“I’m fine, oppa.” She shyly looked away.

“Here..” Taeyeon picked up all the books that scattered on the floor.

“I’m so sorry. I was..” He pointed to Tiffany’s class.

“I’m okay, oppa. Don’t worry. Thanks.” Chorong plucked up the courage to look into Taeyeon’s eyes and the boy looked back as well. He smiled and nod kindly.

 

Never did they notice that there’s a girl watching the whole scene with a huge bang of jealousy.

“Is that kid close to Chorong?” Jessica who is beside asked.

Tiffany’s eyes did not leave the couple. “No?! I’m closer to Taeyeon!” She let out a heavy huff.

 

“I know, Ms Hwang. But can you jus let me go on for another 5minutes?”

Tiffany woke up and turned to face the teacher who is now angry at her.

‘Oh ..’ She looked around and saw everyone looking at her, some girls gossiping at the back.

 

“I’m sorry, Ms Jong.”

Tiffany then glanced for a bit and found the couple gone.

“urgh.”

-

 

After class, Tiffany and Jessica head towards their lockers and put their books.

 

“Hi girls!” Yuri shouted from the back. Taeyeon is walking quietly behind him.

Tiffany shared eye contact with Taeyeon, and the boy smiled back cutely.

‘This smile.. is for girls everywhere. Tsk.’ She did not smile back and turned away. Taeyeon rubbed his head, confused at the reaction.

 

Since Yuri is busy pestering Jessica, Taeyeon sneaked beside Tiffany who is digging some books from her locker.

“Hi.”

“…”

“Hm.. so.. when are you free to teach me English?”

“Maybe you can get Chorong to help you.” Tiffany muttered but Taeyeon heard it.

“Chorong? She.. don’t seem like she could speak English. You’re from US, you should be the best tutor.”

“Right. Make use of me.”

 

“What’s the is wrong with you?!” Taeyeon snapped at the attitude.

Feeling Taeyeon is angry already, Tiffany got a little nervous.

“Kidding! I’m free today.” Tiffany beamed at Taeyeon.

The boy who still with frown looked back at her, "I'm not using you Ms Hwang. It's okay if you are not willing to."

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it. I'm really willing to teach you. I'm flattered."

Taeyeon calmed down when realize he has scared the girl.

“Good. Let’s grab something to eat before we do.” Taeyeon then turned towards the other couple, “Guys, let’s grab something and study together.”

“Study?! Nononono..  unless I can be with Jessica.”

“Fk off! I’m meeting my sis.. not today guys.”

 

Tiffany felt a little at ease the couple will not join them. “OK BYE GUYS!” She excitedly grabbed Taeyeon’s arm and pulled him away.

Taeyeon started to feel nervous being alone with Tiffany again.

 

“You.. your books. Let me help you.”  Taeyeon grabbed the stack of books from Tiffany’s arm even before she could say anything. Her heart paused for the moment, feeling touched at the kind gesture. “Thank you..”

 

The couple went to the canteen and eat their lunch before deciding to go Tiffany’s house to study. Taeyeon was awkward at first when he stepped into the huge house and there are a few helpers at home.

“Here, this is my room.” Tiffany let the boy in and all Taeyeon reacted is having his jaw dropped ever since he came into the house.

“You’re so funny Tae.” Tiffany chuckled at the boy who is still frozen in place.

“Sorry.. I mean.. even your room is bigger than a classroom! But… pink?”

“Don’t judge me!” Tiffany hit his arm. Here, take a sit at the desk first. I’ll get drinks. Apple juice?”

“Sure.. erm, I thought you have a maid? I mean.. a few…maids?”

“I prefer serving myself.” Tiffany flashed her eyesmile and head to the kitchen. Taeyeon look around and saw some photos of Tiffany and her friends, even Jessica. Having fun partying and some looks like taken from the states.

 

Then Taeyeon saw Tiffany and another man is a photo. Her hands tightly rest on his waist while the other hand did a peace sign and have her tongue sticking out. The guy smile like Tiffany. They seem happy.

Taeyeon frowned at the thought. ‘Who is he? Is Tiffany attached?’

 

“Hey, whatcha looking?” Tiffany walked in with the smile that is exactly the same as the photo.

“Just looking at the photos..” Taeyeon gulped and took the drink from her. “Thank you.”

“Alright. Let’s start with.. the textbook.”

 

The couple study seriously for about 2hours until Taeyeon’s eyes start to feel heavy.

“Hmm.. let’s stop here for today?” Tiffany suggested. Taeyeon just slightly nod and slowly plopped his head on the desk. The girl chuckled at the cute behavior.

She starts to observe his face. From his flawless forehead, to perfectly shaped eyebrows, to his just right nose and cute dimple. Unconsciously her hand raised up slowly.. and was about to approach Taeyeon’s face.

 

But then Taeyeon’s phone vibrated vigoriously on the table. Tiffany jumped up.

Taeyeon slowly open his eyes and look at the girl. She then realize her hands are still up in the air.

She nervously close her hand and grabbed the phone. “Here.”

 

“Thanks..” Taeyeon smile weakly.

 

“Hello? .......What? .....Is a competition?.....I’ve never heard any news....Okay. I’ll go. Bye.”

He finally hanged up and look at the girl.

“Sorry.. did I sleep long?”

“N..Nope.” The girl nervously replied, hoping Taeyeon did not catch her for staring at him during his sleep.

 

“Hm… what competition are u mentioning?”

“Boxing.” Taeyeon sighed. “I gotta go.. sorry. There’s an urgent meeting..”

“Oh.. okay..” Tiffany’s face dropped, knowing the boy has to go already.

 

Tiffany walked the boy to the gate.

They both came to a pause.

Taeyeon turned back to Tiffany, “Mmmm.. I’ll see you tomorrow?”

Her face lit up and she look right back into his eyes.

“See you.”

The couple turned their backs towards each other as they leave.

 

But after a few steps..

"Tiffany!"

The girl turned almost immediately, "Yes?"

"I haven't got your number." Taeyeon walked back and passed her his phone.

Tiffany squealed inside as she calmly key in her number. Carefully checking several times she did not key in wrongly.

"Thanks. Good night." Taeyeon grinned and walked off.

The girl literally jumped in joy after he left. Hopping around in the living room causing her house maids all wonder what's wrong with her.

 

--------------

Omg, sorry for the hiatus.

I was pretty busy during the holiday season.

I will try to keep up!

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND UPVOTES! 

You guys are the best!