Punch of Love 13.0

Punch of Love

To the finals, Taeyeon was up against Kim Jong Kook.

Everyone winced and screamed in pain while watching the big match.

 

Taeyeon’s injury that was previously from semi-finals adds on the pain for the match now.

But the boy held it in. He look at the crowd and saw the worry looking face. 'Tiffany..'

She was frowning with tears in her eyes, hands grasped tightly, lips biting.

He could see all this with a glance.

He get up and do his last few blows that made his opponent unexpecting. Kim Jong Kook fell and Taeyeon took the chance to sit on him and gave him all the punches he has left with his energy.

 

“The winner for Inter Competition in Seoul….. KIM TAE YEON!”

The crowd roared at the unexpected result. It must be the comeback punches that made the judges gave Taeyeon the points.

 

The boy bowed to every direction and thank the crowd. He turn and smile to assure the girl that he’s fine.

 

After he bathe and ready to leave, his friends who were waiting outside ran towards him.

“MY CHAMPION!!!!” Yuri jumped onto Taeyeon and ruffled his damp hair.

“Let’s grab some food!” Jessica came after awhile.

 

Then the other girl who walked quietly behind her caught Taeyeon’s attention. He smiled again.

“Let’s go. I’m hungry.” He said as he looked at Tiffany. The girl grabbed his hand to stop him from moving further.

“Can we like.. treat his wounds first?”

 

Yulsic look at each other and laughed.

“Right right.. I’m sorry. Only Tiffany can be so meticulous with Taeyeon. We’re such a bad friends.” Yuri teased.

 

Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany who is now blushing madly, trying to find the first aid box.

“It’s with me.” Taeyeon passed the first aid to the girl, and he walked towards Yuri, “Shut up Yul.”

 

“We’ll do it in the car?” Tiffany asked.

“Okay.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“That’s what SHE SAID!” Yuri teased again. Taeyeon this time couldn’t take it. It’s disrespectful to her.

He ran towards Yuri and gave him a few punches and kicks.

“YAH YAH! STOP IT!!” Jessica pulled them away.

 

Taeyeon huffed and glared at Yuri. “Let’s go to the car, now. All of us.”

 

 

When they reached the car, Yuri and Jessica took the front while the other two sat at the back.

Tiffany naturally started taking out the cotton wool and medication and went closer to Taeyeon to treat his wounds. The boy just let her did whatever she wants and just look at the beautiful face in front of him.

Jessica finally said, “Yah, Kim Taeyeon, you really think Tiffany is your private nurse? Can’t you do it yourself?”

“Come on Jess. He likes being treated by her. Leave them alone.” Yuri continues to giggle.

 

Taeyeon gulped at the awkwardness. Tiffany’s hand paused a little when she heard the couple said.

 

‘Am I too obvious?’ She thought.

‘Now I have to stop her because of these two teasing.. ..’ He thought.

 

After awhile Taeyeon brought his hand up, he holds Tiffany’s wrist that is on the air and plants it on his face again. He did not say anything but the girl felt happy. She smiled and continued to treat his wound regardless.

 

 

Yuri smirked at the couple from the rear mirror, he then suddenly punches an emergency brake.

“AH!” Tiffany almost fell off her seat, Taeyeon’s quick reflexes grabbed her waist towards him and the girl turned.

 

Smack.

 

Their lips met.

 

Taeyeon’s mind went blank. Tiffany, on the other hand, moves away and looked back out at the window. Trying to catch her breath.

Taeyeon and Tiffany did not utter a word. Yuri is still chuckling at his own trick. He did not know the two accidentally kissed. But he assumes it should be some good things happening at the back. Jessica on the other hand was busy scolding the boy for playing dangerously.

 

The two at the back look away from each other. Yuri looked at the rear mirror again and notice the silence. Tiffany is not treating his wound anymore. “Er.. done with your medication?”

 

“Hmm? Mm..” Taeyeon just hummed. He slightly turned and glance at the girl who is still looking outside, as if there is such cool sceneries.

 

‘Oh.. my god. OH MY GOD. NO. NO!!! No way.. this is just a peck. Not a kiss. This is an accident. PURE ACCIDENT.

I should not take this into my bucket list. NONONONO!!!’ Tiffany’s thought ran wild.

Her first kiss was dreamt to be when she got together with her future boyfriend and they start kissing in the most romantic setting. And not like just.

 

‘Peck. Is not a kiss.. Okay. Noted. This is not a real kiss.’ She kept repeating it on her mind. ‘But.. his lips.. are.. soft. Oh. No.. What did I just? WHAT THE!!!..’

 

“Tiff.. Fany?”

“NOOOOO!!!” Tiffany shouted.

“Huh?”

“Oh.. Ah..” The girl woke up from her thoughts and saw Taeyeon looking at her. “We’ve reached.” He said. “Oh.. yeah.. sorry.” She quickly grab her bag and left the car.

 

In the restaurant,

“Shall we order the.. 2 stir fried pork and 2 beef with.. kimbap.” Yuri looked at the menu and read it out for the waiter. “No onions for one of the pork.” Taeyeon voiced.

His friends all look at him. “Tiffany don’t eat them.” He explained.

‘Me?’ She thought. “Really?” Yuri looked at the girl.

“Ah.. yeah.. thanks. It's okay tho.. I can actually leave them aside..” Tiffany shyly agreed.

 

‘This is crazy.. How does he..’

“I’ll get ice water.” Yuri stood up to get water from the self-service area.

“Tiffany prefers warm.”

Yuri turned back and frowned at the boy. “Seriously?..” Yuri stares at the boy.

Jessica quickly pushes Yuri away and let him fetch water. Following him to get water together.

“I’ll get your warm water for you.” Taeyeon beamed to Tiffany who is still astonished at the fact that.. Taeyeon has actually noticed her do’s and don’ts.

‘This is so surreal..’ She thought.

 

 

“Taeyeon is being all obvious.” Jessica whispered to Yuri.

“I think this brat is making his move.” Yuri winked at his lover.

 

Taeyeon came back with the water and place it in front of Tiffany.

“Thank you.” She shyly said. Taeyeon smiles as an acknowledgement.

The four of them enjoy their meal very much but not for Taeyeon since he has a little trouble with his jaw bruise.

 

After dinner, Yusic make themselves scoot to date, leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany alone.

 

Tiffany suggests going to the nearby park for a walk for digestion. The boy gladly obliged.

As they walk quietly, the girl secretly steals glances at the one walking with winced every now and then.

“Feeling pain still?”

“Yeah.. a  little.” Taeyeon grabbed his stomach.

“Let’s take a sit.” Tiffany pointed at the nearby bench that is facing the river.

 

“Ahh…” Taeyeon let out a relief after he finally sat.

The couple looked at the sky and enjoy the beautiful night scenery.

Tiffany leaned forward, reaching her neck high up as she looked around the buildings along the river, the sky with some stars.

Taeyeon looked around and found his eyes on the girl. He tried to look away but his vision always find back to the girl beside him.

 

“So beautiful..” She commented.

He smiled before saying, “Yeah..” staring at her.

 

“So..” Tiffany suddenly turned. The boy immediately looked away, afraid getting caught for being a ert. “Heard.. Wendy is back for you?”

“You know about us already?”

“Yeah.. so..” Tiffany doesn’t know what to ask or what CAN she ask.

But yet she has so many to ask.

 

‘Do you like her? Do you wanna go back to her? Do you even like me? Will you choose me over Wendy if I were to..’ Tiffany had train of thoughts but Taeyeon cut her.

“I’m not going back to her.”

She smiled. Well, abit too happy. That made Taeyeon frowned at her curiously.

“That’s good.”

“Why?” Taeyeon chuckled at the comment.

 

‘Are you stupid.’ She cursed the boy in her mind.

 

“She doesn’t deserve your love.”

“Then who does?” Taeyeon asked bravely. Honestly, he wants to tease Tiffany but the girl thought he was dense towards relationships.

“I don’t know? Maybe.. someone someday?” She act cool and looked back at the pretty scenery.

“Then I shall wait patiently for her to come.” He continued to tease but he was quietly beaming to himself. “How about you?”

“Huh? What about me?”

“Hmm.. have you found the one?”

“No.” Tiffany answered without hesitation.

 

Taeyeon’s heart sank. He thought she would say yes or even yell “It’s you Kim Taeyeon!” but that’s probably what he has been thinking. ‘Maybe she doesn’t..’ He thought.

 

“Let’s go.”Taeyeon quietly stood up and walked away.