Punch of Love 6.0

Punch of Love

Tiffany did not see Taeyeon in school for a few days.

She tried to find his gang in the canteen but it seems that Yuri is not even there too. “Jess.. I think Taeyeon is mad at me..”

“About the game? Lol? Let him be mad then.”

“But.. I do not want to lose this friendship..”

“Friendship? You don’t even have each other’s number.”

Tiffany got taken aback. “That’s.. that doesn’t mean we’re not friends… YURI!” Tiffany suddenly shouted with her sharp voice and Jessica jumped up. “FANY! ARGH.” Jessica rub her eyes and frowned.

 

Tiffany has already made her way to Yuri. “Hi Yuri oppa.”

“Hey..” Yuri peeped behind Tiffany and saw Jessica, "HI JESSICAAAAA~"

The girl hid her face immediately from embarrassment and rolled her eyes.

Tiffany continue to talk to the distracted Yuri, “Is Tae with you?”

“Er.. no. He’s having boxing training right now.”

“Really?! Do you know until what time?”

“10pm?”

“Great. THANKS!” Tiffany finally smiled.

 

“Oh, erm.. Yuri oppa, is Tae still mad at me?”

“Probably? But TAE is a soft man. He is easy to please.” Yuri emphasized on the word TAE to tease the girl. Tiffany rubbed her hair and slight blushed. “Sorry.. I wasn’t being rude. It’s just that..I” Tiffany panic when Yuri .

 

Looking at Tiffany lost for words, Yuri laughed.

“I’m cool. I got to go man. See ya. Oh, tell Jess I will call her tonight. Tell her not to sleep before 10pm!!!” Yuri winked and waved before he ran off.

 

--

 

It’s almost 10.30pm and Taeyeon has not appear.

“I thought everyone has left..” Tiffany sulked when she saw people leaving the boxing arena hall but no Taeyeon to be seen. “Maybe I should just go..”

Just when she lifts her , Taeyeon walked out of the hall.

“Tiffany?” He blurted immediately when he saw a familiar backview.

Tiffany jumped and immediately turned, like some comic character, “TAEYEON?!”

 

‘Oh , why did I call her? I thought I was still pissed.’ He thought.

“What are you doing here.” He said coldly and walked pass her.

Tiffany caught up with Taeyeon and was walking side by side with him now.

 

“I.. I was waiting for you.”

He stopped.

 

Well, yes his feet stopped. But his heart, stopped as well.

Somehow that sentence caught his attention.

 

He froze at his position until Tiffany waved her hand frantically in front of his sight.

Taeyeon “woke” up and blinked his eyes several times to make sure he is still awake. “What for?” He finally replied and they continue to stroll their way.

“I want to apologize..” Tiffany looked down awkwardly. “Taeyeon, I’m sorry. I know it’s actually not your fault but.. it’s the referee who decides the rule of the game. I am just the organizer.”

“Tsk. Then you should have chose a better referee.”

“This referee is an experienced one.”

“Like .”

Tiffan sighed, “I’m sorry.. I.. I can make it up to you?”

 

He glanced at the girl,“Like how?”

“I don’t know.. what do you want me to do so that you will forgive me?”

Taeyeon stole a smile behind the girl when he looked at how sad she looked.

‘She’s so cute.’

He mentally slapped himself and back to his seriousness,

“Why do you want me to forgive you so badly?” Taeyeon stopped walking and the couple is now at the school’s bus stop.

 

“Cause I do not want to lose you, my friend.”

“We’re not friends.”

“We are!”

“No.”

“YES.”

“Ok fine. So you want me to forgive you right?”

“Yes.”

“Will you do anything and everything?” Taeyeon slowly step forward, closer and closer to the girl.

“Y-Yes..” Tiffany replied nervously. She moved back a little because of the close distance between Taeyeon and her, until she hit the pillar and was not able to move back anymore.

 

“Then..” Taeyeon leaned lower and his face was just an inch apart from Tiffany. The girl felt the breath on her. She felt so warmth and her body has lost it’s feelings. She literally stands there, nervously grabbed her own skirt and closed her eyes.

“Will you come my house.. and..” He sniggered and continue to tease the girl.

His face went even closer, to her ears, and whispered,

 

“And teach me English?”

He stood back upright and looked down at the girl who now has her eyes wide open.

“YAH! KIM TAEYEON!” She hit his chest and arm for several times.

 

The boy just kept laughing whole heartedly.

“Why did you close your eyes, Tiffany? Did you expect something MORE?” He continued to make fun of the girl who is now already in her favourite colour. 

“Bus is here!” Tiffany immediately charged to the bus. Taeyeon chased after the girl and was still laughing.

“Stop it.” She frowned and folded her arms.

They are sitting together in the bus. “Alright alright!”

 

She tried to calm herself down, “What do you mean earlier? English?”

“Yeah. I at it. Seriously I heard you speak English to Jessica almost everyday. Can you help me with my essay?”

 

“Erm.. everyday? But I don’t really see you in school..”

Taeyeon stunned for a moment. ‘.’

“Ha. Ha.. Ah… I mean.. every time you guys meet, you speak in English. Right? Right? That’s what Yuri told me too.. Yeah..”

 

Tiffany raised her brows, ‘Did he.. happen to be around me every time? Or.. wait. Is he noticing me?’ She slightly smile at the thought and then stopped when she realized, ‘What the hell?! TIFFANY HWANG STOP THINKING TOO MUCH.’

“So… can you?” Taeyeon probed the girl who is still in deep thoughts.

“Yeah! Sure. No problem.” She flashed her eyesmile which made Taeyeon flushed a little and he immediately looked away. “Great. See you in school.”

The girl also looked back at the windows, mentally cursing herself for replying a little too zealously.