Punch of Love 18.0

Punch of Love

"Its when Siwon got drunk and we were walking back home.. he started calling for Yoona, I kept telling him I'm Wendy, his girlfriend. That's when he got angry all of the sudden & ran across the road shouting Yoona's name, & almost got hit. Luckily I stopped him in time. The following day, when he woke up, I asked him who is Yoona. We fought because of him getting all hysterical & sensitive when I kept probing who is this Yoona lady. Eventually we broke up because of this. Few days after, I saw him carrying a bouquet of flowers... I wanted to find out if he is meeting the girl who caused us to break up, and.. it turned out, he really did look for Yoona.. but, she's in one of the columbarium niches.. she is dead."

"What..? So who is she?"

"His first love, and he probably.. loves her more than anyone else. He has tried to woo her but no matter how hard he tries, she did not accept him. Because of Taeyeon."

"T-Tae..? Why??"

"She likes Taeyeon. Every time Yoona will discretely follow Taeyeon during and after school. Siwon found out about it when he follows her too."

"That's stalking!" 

"Well.. yes but, she didn't approach Taeyeon at all. One day, Yoona saw.. Taeyeon and I holding hands after school.. she cried and ran away. Siwon followed her throughout and tried to console her but got pushed away. While being upset she ran across the road and.. the tragic accident happens."

"Oh my god." Tiffany rubbed her temples.

"That's why Siwon hates Taeyeon."

"How is this Taeyeon's fault?! He doesn't know anything!"

"I know! That's what I told him. But I guess.. Siwon really loves Yoona a lot. & To be honest, he was really a good catch, as good as Taeyeon in the past. Because of Yoona's death, he became the school's biggest bully and his main target is always Taeyeon. But stupid me fell in love with him, which apparently he admitted he has never loved me or rather, liked me in that way before. His heart still has Yoona, only Yoona."

"I guess we all didn't know Siwon was once a nice guy.." Tiffany sighed as she do also sympathize Siwon with this history. Losing someone you love is painful. Tiffany knew that.

 

"I've to go. My flight is tonight."

"I'll miss you. Please come back soon?"

"I'll promise to finish my education over there asap. No more transfering for stupid boys and love." Wendy said and laughed. She too, felt ridiculous that she flew back just because of someone she longed for. But it's really silly.

"We will be waiting! Promise!" 

 

--

 

Tiffany went to Taeyeon's home after her meeting with Wendy.

"Er.. 302 304.. Urgh.. where is 309?!" Tiffany looked at the GPS on her phone and the surrounding around, she still can't find 309. Taeyeon went to Tiffany's house many times but did not go to Taeyeon's house before.

"Here. Pabo." A voiced came from behind and she immediately turned, as she knew who exactly it was. "Taeyeon ah!" She pounced at Taeyeon, almost lifted her legs up but the boy seems to lost his balance a little which made the girl stop her actions. 

"Yah. I was waiting at this area for you & it took you 45mins to walk from Elcare?!" Taeyeon yelled at her teasingly as he has his both arms around her waist.

Tiffany hit the boy's chest & whined, "I'm so bad at directions okay?!" 

"Gosh, what if someone kidnaps you?"

"Then you will cry and feel remorse." Tiffany sticks her tongue out.

"I would rather die. Life without Tiffany Hwang is life without happiness."

"aw.. Tae~ I love you so much."

"Me too."

They both leaned in and make a quick peck before Taeyeon slide his fingers into hers as they continue to walk to his house.

"Hmm.. so you and wendy are good?" 

"Never better!"

"Wow, can't believe the people I love can be in such good relations"

"I'm sorry? What did you say? You love? You still love Wendy?!" Tiffany broke her hands away from her lover and fold her arms angrily.

Taeyeon laughed madly at the cute sight. "Yah.. I'm sorry, I meant.. my past lover."

"No! Nononono!!! Don't use the word love on anyone else!!!" Tiffany stomped her feet furiously. She does not like the idea of Taeyeon loving someone else be it past or present. She just want her to relate love to her, Tiffany hwang herself and no one else.

"Araso araso.. I shall say.. my bad past instead. Okay?"

"Hmph!" Tiffany walked ahead leaving the boy still sniggering.

"My love! Where are you going?! It's this way, my love."

Tiffany stopped her tracks when she realized she went the wrong way.

"Sigh.. my love is missing. I will need to find a new love." Taeyeon walked ahead to the right direction.

Tiffany ran back to him and grabbed his arm. "I dare you to."

"Even if i dare, I wouldn't want to."  Taeyeon beamed his smile with the cute little dimple on the chin. 

 

Tiffany eyebrows raised as Taeyeon led her through the narrow paths with some steps and slopes before finally reaching to the boy's house. Tiffany had so many things running through her mind. 'This is where Tae's living?' It's so.. rundown. The steps are steep. Drains are flooding. Potholes on most of the steps they take.

"Taeyeon ah.."

"Don't worry. Hold on to me, it could be quite slippery here."

Tiffany smiled at the sight. Taeyeon's so warm, so kind, he is such a truthful person. He lived in a place that is totally of a different environment from Tiffany but he did not complain about it. He did not even lie or hide it from her. 

 

Once they reached, Taeyeon open the gate which gives a creaking sound, probably because its a old door. Taeyeon's mother probably heard it and came towards them.

"Sarang ah!"

"Aish.. Omma.." Taeyeon whined as soon as they shared eye contact.

However his mother immediately turned to look at the foreign member beside him & as her eyes look down, she saw the girl hooking her son's arms. Tiffany noticed her eyes watching her actions, she immediately let go of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon noticed it and immediately intertwine Tiffany's hand and walked towards his mother.

"Omma, she is Tiffany."

"Omo omo!!! YEOBO!!!" Taeyeon's mother exclaimed and called for her husband as she took and pat the back of Tiffany's other hand. "Come come come in!!!"

 

"Why are you shouting so loudly?! The house is so small is there a need to?!" Taeyeon's father came out from the room and saw his wife gleaming face.

"Taeyeon brought his girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend?" Mr Kim narrowed his brows and looked Tiffany up and down. Taeyeon, being overprotective said, "You're making her uncomfortable."

"You don't even call Appa. What kind of respect is this infront of your girlfriend?" Taeyeon's father annoys Taeyeon as he took a seat.

"Come come Tiffany, take a seat. I'll get you water."

"It's okay ommonie"

Taeyeon's mother just hastily gesture her to sit as she brisk walk to the kitchen excitedly. Taeyeon grinned at his mother's happiness.

"You can't even focus on your studies and wants to have a girlfriend?"

"Tiffany helps me in my studies a lot." Taeyeon almost rolled his eyes at his father. Somehow this is just the way they communicate.

"Ajussi. Tiffany imnida."

"Why did you like this brat anyway? He only knows how to make his father upset by taking up boxing without our approval."

"You knew?" Taeyeon looked at his father with his heart beating even faster. "I'm not old and dementia yet. I know my son well. Coming home late almost every night with bruises. Even if you try to hide with some makeup on, you look more silly."

"It's.. just concealer. I borrowed from Tiffany."

"Don't be stupid. Covering your wounds like this will make it worse. What's the point of hiding?"

"Because of you." Taeyeon sighed and looked away.

"Tiffany, let me ask you. What do you feel about Taeyeon learning boxing?"

"Erm.."

"Why are you asking her that?" Taeyeon frustrated that his father is forcing Tiffany to answer a sensitive question. Sensitive as in between the father and son. Their relationship becomes distant all because of boxing. He could tell Tiffany's really in a very awkward position right now since she knew about Taeyeon's father disapproval about his boxing activities.

"Mm.. He likes boxing so, i guess i am happy as long as he is happy."

"Do you feel hurt when he is hurt then?"

"Y-Yes.."

"& You are not going to say anything?" 

Taeyeon wants him to stop. "Appa! Pani ah, let's go to my room." He drag her towards his room.

"This is how i feel too." 

Taeyeon stopped his tracks, with Tiffany following his movement too.

"I'm hurt when my son gets hurt. I just want my son to not get into such uncessary fights that makes me worry."

 

Taeyeon teared when he heard his father's truthfulness and love that he has never told him.

He felt his father love. After so long.

He misunderstand his love for him.

He forgot about his father feelings.

He loves Taeyeon.

& Taeyeon doesn't know that..