Punch of Love 12.0

Punch of Love

“And we have Kim Taeyeon from Soshi High competing with Thunder from MBlaq High!” The first round started.

Yulsic and Tiffany are cheering for Taeyeon as loud as they can. Tiffany was cheering halfway and could see Wendy at the other side of the spectators stand. She was cheering wholeheartedly for Taeyeon with her new clique in school.

Tiffany admires how Taeyeon look when he is on the match. The look in his eyes.. So concentrating and motivating. Full of energy.

“Woah, Taeyeon looks so suave when fighting! HIII AKKK!” Jessica complimented and gave a few fake punches in the air. “Stop embarrassing yourself!” Yuri put his girlfriend’s hands down. Tiffany on the other side is also worrying for the boy, but soon the 5 minutes is up and Taeyeon won the first match.

“YYAAAAYYY!!!!” Jessica scream.

“WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Cheers came from the crowd.

"That's easy!" Yuri fist pumps the air.

Taeyeon got at least 1hour break before his next opponent for 2 semi-finals. He gathered back to his room with his coach. 

His friends ran to the waiting room and find him as well.

 

“Taeyeon!” Yuri barged in the room but the three of them froze at their spots.

“Wendy..” Jessica muttered.

She is inside with Taeyeon. Everyone catch the moment she tried to wipe his sweat with a face towel. Taeyeon himself was also shocked at the sudden crowd.

“H-Hey…” He pushed the towel away and walked to their friends. Noticing Tiffany’s poker face, he approached the girl.

“I’m not hurt. See?” He smiled cutely.

The girl ignore her feelings of witnessing Wendy and Taeyeon, and took a top to bottom scan and notice the scratches and bruises on his limbs. “You are!” Tiffany immediately go to the first aid kit Wendy is now holding and took it from her. “I’m..” Taeyeon was talking halfway and then dragged by the girl, “I’m fine.. Tiffany.. It’s..”

 

“Shut up.” She said and the boy immediately kept quiet.

“Whipped.” Jessica whispered to Yuri.

“Well, I’m definitely not like Taeyeon.” Yuri bragged.

“Oh really?”

“Yes. Come, try to yell at me. I will bite your lips.” Yuri seductively winked.

 

“Tssh.. Ahh.. “ Taeyeon winced in pain.

“Tiff, let me do it, I’m better at doing this.” Wendy went to steal the cotton bud from Tiffany.

“Wendy! I am doing for Taeyeon halfway!” Tiffany exploded at Wendy’s rudeness.

“I was about to do for him first!” Wendy grabbed the medication over.

“AHHHH OKOKOK! Girls, my coach need me to have a urgent strategy meeting now. Sorry, I think you guys better go back first.” He pushed the back of the girls.

“My couch will treat my scratches, don’t worry. Gogogogo!”

 

After everyone unwillingly left, Taeyeon let out a big sigh.

“So popular huh?” Jackson came in after going to the toilet.

“Tsk.. don’t be jealous dude.” Taeyeon teased.

 

The 2nd round of Taeyeon’s match has been announced,

“And we have Kim Taeyeon from Soshi High VS Taecyeon from 2PM High!”

 

“Dam.. it’s Taec.” Jessica muttered.

“You know him?” Yuri eyed on the girl.

“Her ex.” Tiffany stated blankly.

“What?! How come I am not aware of this? I thought your ex was that stupid lizard face rich kid.”

“Taec is before him..” The girl admitted.

“Ms Jung, I think we will need to talk about your LIST of boyfriends one day.” Yuri growled but the girl grabbed his cheeks and gave the boy a big kiss to make him feel better.

“GUYS. THE MATCH IS STARTING!!! Stop kissing.” Tiffany slapped the two and focus on Taeyeon.

 

The match started pretty intense, everyone was doubtful about the winner. Slowly, Taeyeon got tired and Taecyeon took the chance to trip him with his leg and gave a punch right onto his face. “UNFFF!”

“AH!” Tiffany screamed. “TAEYEON FIGHTING!!!” Tiffany couldn’t stop cheering.

“Taec is pretty good..” Jessica recalled.

“Oh no.. Taeyeon becareful!!!” Tiffany shouted at the ring. People around her laughed at her silly comment.

 

The match was pretty tight. Both of them got terrible face cuts but closer to the time, Taeyeon threw all his might and pusthed Taecyeon against the corner and gave a few harsh blows.

“WOOOO!!! GOGOGO TAEYEON!” Yuri felt Taeyeon’s spirit in the fight.

 

BEEEEEEEEP!

Taeyeon bowed to the crowd and glanced at Tiffany. He tried to smile but the cut and red face made him look ugly. Tiffany did not care about the ugliness. She is so worried. He looks terribly injured. He can't even smile like how charming he is before.

 

“The winner for Semi-finals, KIM TAEYEON!”

The referee raised Taeyeon’s hands and the whole crowd cheered.

 

After Taeyeon left the stage, his friends quickly make their way to him. Tiffany eyed at the girl sitting across them. She saw Wendy leaving her seat as well.

‘I’m not gonna let you win me this time.’ Tiffany thought and ran as fast as she could against the crowd, losing Yulsic.

 

“Taeyeon!”

The boy turned slowly due to the injuries hurting.

“Oh my god.. “ Tiffany couldn’t stop her frown. “Where’s the aid? WHERE?!” Tiffany ran around the room.

Taeyeon limbed towards the girl and grabbed her hand. “Calm down..”

“How can I calm down, you’re terribly hurt!!! QUICK WHERE IS IT?!”

 

“Here.” The coach came in and pass the box to Tiffany. The girl quickly open the box. “Okay.. I got this.” She read all the medications and chanting all the list of items in the box. Taeyeon stole a smile from the back. This side of Tiffany.. melts his heart that is already liquid.

Finally she got all the medication sort out, since it's her first time, she slowly apply some on Taeyeon’s face.

 

The boy spaced out at the beautiful face that is leaning towards him. He couldn’t breathe, at all. “Am I in heaven..” He muttered.

“Sorry? Did I hurt you?” The girl did not hear what he just said.

“No..tssh..issh..” He lied and immediately winced in pain again.

“Sorry.. I will be gentle..”

 

“Taeyeon! Are you okay?!” Wendy rushed in and had the sad face on immediately when she saw the couple.

“You got hurt 100 times more than just now..”

“My opponent is good.” He chuckled. “Don’t worry.” He said this as he look into Tiffany’s eyes.

The girl noticed the stare and looked back at him.

 

The couple shyly looked away when they realize they are staring at each other.

“Let me do it. You’re dreaming.” Wendy slightly pushed Tiffany.

Tiffany fell from her chair at the push as she was still in “butterflies mode” at the staring moment.

 

Taeyeon realized the girl fell. “Wendy! How can you do that?! Tiffany are you okay?” He angrily scolded the girl and helped Tiffany. She could only nod a little before composing herself. “Wendy are you nuts?” Tiffany snapped.

At that moment, Yulsic arrived and saw the intense moment again..

 

“I’m sorry.” Wendy apologized, she did not mean to harm Tiffany. They are still friends after all.

“Tiff, I think we should grab our food first before the match break ends.” Jessica found some lame excuse and dragged the girl out.

 

Leaving Wendy and Taeyeon alone. “Don’t move.”

“Don’t touch me!” Taeyeon grabbed the cotton wool and treat his wound himself.

“Don’t be stubborn Taetae..”

“Can you please leave? This is not a room you could just barge in as and when you like. It’s our resting area.” Taeyeon treated the girl coldly. “Tae.. let me…”

“No. Leave right now and I mean it.”