Punch of Love 19.0

Punch of Love

Tiffany smiled at the silly boy who sat at the edge of his bed and stares into space with his eyes teary.

"Pabo, every parent loves their child. It's just the way they show it." Tiffany said as she raised her hand up and wipe the tear from his cheek.

"Sorry Fany ah.. my dad must have made you uncomfortable."

"No.. it's alright. I just.. afraid you guys will quarrel so i am not sure who to side."

"Yah.. I'm your boyfriend. Of course you will be siding me." Taeyeon sob and smile at the same time.

"But he is your father. I'll have to be on the same side as him as well, if not i might not be allowed to see you anymore."

"Hmm.. that's true. Does that mean by marriage? You want to respect your in-laws right?" Taeyeon smirked cheekily. The dorky side is back.

"Yah! I didn't say that.." Tiffany blushed madly as she look away. "Your room looks neat. Oww!" She changed the topic as she look around the room but accidentally kicked the side of the bed because of the space. 

"Hey, becareful. Well, It's too small to make a mess anyway."

"Taeyeon ah, I'm sorry. I didn't know about your situation."

"What situation?" Taeyeon laughed. "I'm not poor. My family is just.. average."

"But.. our family.."

"Very different?"

Tiffany nodded quietly, afraid she might hurt his pride.

"Are you gonna dump me because I'm not at your family's wealthy range?" Taeyeon frowned at the girl.

"No! NONONO! Taeyeon ah! I didn't mean by this.. It's just that.. you know, guys have pride & .. I'm spoilt and rich, which I will honestly admit. Aren't you scared I'm hard to please? Or.. we will face any issues in future?"

"Money is never an obstacle in love. Remember that, Fany ah. I will love you even if you're a begger." Taeyeon smiled at the girl sincerely. "I don't need pride when I'm with you. I just need you to be with me."

There There,

Kim Taeyeon's sweetness always melt his princess. This is something Tiffany loves about him. He is so sincere towards everyone around him, especially her.

 

Dinner is ready and the couple sat next to each other. Tiffany sat opposite Taeyeon's mother which she conveniently picks all the ingredients to Tiffany's bowl. "Eat up!"

Tiffany smiled at the bowl filled with all the dishes, which she could not even see her rice below it.

"Thank you, ommoni."

"Sorry for being the bad host. Our house only cooks these few dishes. I hope you're okay with it." Taeyeon's dad spoke softly to Tiffany, which made Taeyeon cringed at this rare side of his father.

"It's good." Tiffany smiled at the elders. "I've never had homecooked food for long.." She looked back at her bowl and forced a smile. "I miss my mum."

Taeyeon who is beside her had his hand over her shoulders and he rubbed her arms to console her.

"Eat more then." The boy's caring smile made her smile unconsciously again.

 

During dinner, Taeyeon's parents get to know more about Tiffany, bombarding her with questions.

"I actually noticed his smile recently when he comes home."

Tiffany's eyebrows raised.

"I guess he was already dating you. Seeing him smile to you today, confirms everything."

The girl blushed at the comment and her heart fluttered. She turned and looked at the boy's backview as he washes the dishes with his mother.

"I wanted to object him dating but.. I can see you're a really nice girl, Tiffany. Please look after my son for me."

"Ajussi.."

"Please call me Appa like Taeyeon."

Tiffany teared immediately and went over to hug the man. "Appa." She's touched. She got accepted by Taeyeon's family.

It can be seen by others, that this love is unbreakable.

 

-

 

Taeyeon walked his girl back to her home. 

"Taeyeon ah, I almost forgot. Wendy told me about Siwon."

"What's so good to mention about?" Taeyeon rolled his eyes when he heard the disgusting name.

Tiffany told the whole story to to Taeyeon which made Taeyeon think back..

"Yoona.. the girl who kept giving me letters. But i didn't talk to her before. I-I.. didn't know about her passing.. nowonder she wasn't around during the mid terms that year. I thought she transferred out. No one talked about the tragic accident."

"I guess her parents doesn't want to affect the kids in school so no one knew except for Siwon, some teachers and the principal."

"So.. I caused her death.."

"Yah! It's not your fault ok?!??"

"I guess I understand Siwon's pain. If i were to lose you.. i would rather die." Taeyeon sighed as he thought about it.

 

Tiffany gave her lover a big hug to make sure he is alright. The cheeky boy return the hug tightly and did not want to let go. "Kim Taeyeon.. My legs are gonna numb." Tiffany said as she tries to break the hug.

"Just a while more.."

-

 

The next day, Taeyeon was walking pass the hallway after school while waiting for Tiffany and Siwon came to sight. "Ooo waiting for your girlfriend? You know what? I've the perfect plan to make your girl suffer more than just a fall. Do you want to see?"

"Choi Siwon. Don't you dare start your nonsense again." Taeyeon went to the guy furiously and point his finger at his nose. 

Siwon looked at the rude finger and pushed it away immediately.

Taeyeon calmed himself down after a deep breath, "I want to talk to you. Like seriously."

"I'm serious." Siwon smirked.

"Rooftop. In 5 mins. Just you. Let me wait for Tiffany awhile more and i will come upstairs."

"Why should I ?"

"Then do you want to meet me at XX Columbarium instead?"

Siwon stunned for a moment. What is Taeyeon hinting? What is this guy trying to do?

 

-

Siwon waited and finally came Taeyeon who jogged his way towards the roof.

"Hey."

"Hey? We have never greeted like this. & don't do that. Me agreeing to your meeting doesn't mean I like you."

Siwon spit on the floor to show how disgusted he is.

Taeyeon held back his anger and sat a metre away from Siwon at the ledge of the roof.

"So what? Are you trying to buy me over? Want to have peace with me? Dream on Kim Taeyeon. I'm not gonna be all friendly with you. Never."

"So what? You're going to live like this forever? Hating on me, blaming the world, treat everyone around you like trash, giving up on love?"

Siwon frowned when Taeyeon mentioned, Love. 

"What the you talking about, head.

"Bring me to see Yoona, Siwon."

Siwon stunned and froze, literally. He stared at Taeyeon's orbs and unknowing let out, "W-What?"

"I heard about Yoona. Please, bring me to her."

 

-

 

Taeyeon and Siwon reached the columbarium, the latter leads the way and finally, they reached Yoona's niche.

"Im Yoona.." Taeyeon read the carvings on the stone. "Hi Yoona, it's Kim Taeyeon. Mm.. I heard you really like me?"

Siwon clenched his fists as he witnessed all of this. He brought Taeyeon to Yoona because he also feel that, Yoona might want this to happen. He wants to see what Taeyeon has to say.

"Yoona ssi, thank you for liking me so much. I know you've been sending me letters and gifts in the past. I didn't like you in that way.. but, i think you're cute. Each time when i try to go to you and thank you for everything but you just run away. I didn't get to thank you personally."

Taeyeon sighed, "I'm sorry i didn't know you got into a tragic accident after.. you witness Wendy and I.. I'm really sorry it affected you that much. I really really didn't want this to happen." 

Taeyeon bowed 90 degrees for a while and got back up, continuing, "Sorry for coming by to pay my respect after so many years.. I am late.. I always thought you transferred school.. Sorry."

Siwon huffed and clashed into Taeyeon, pulling his collar with his both hands. "Whats the point of saying so many sorries when you can't let her live again?!" 

"Then what's the point of taking revenge on me and living this kind of life when she can't live again?!" Taeyeon got frustrated at Siwon's childishness, stupidity and negative way of thinking.

"Yoona is gone. Do you think she would want to see us like this?! Do you think she wants to see you live like a brat just because she's gone?! Do you really think she will hate me for the pain i caused her?!" Taeyeon flares up and bombard Siwon which harsh words. "I don't know her well, but her letters to me, I will always remember that she has an angel heart in mind. She likes to motivate me in her letters. She cheered for me for whatever I done, she has a kind heart. I know. She is definitely a forgiving person."

"Choi Siwon, Yoona won't want to see you acting like this just because she is gone. You need to walk out of it. She will always be in your heart. Don't let her absence affect your life.." Taeyeon calmed down a little as he placed his hand on Siwon's shoulder.

Siwon breath out loudly with his nose and shrugged his shoulders, causing Taeyeon's hand to let go and quietly left the place, leaving Taeyeon.