Punch of Love 16.0

Punch of Love

Next day, being the new couple in school, Taeyeon held hands with Tiffany and they went to school together.

 

When nearing the gate, Tiffany let go of her hand.

Taeyeon frowned when he felt the break of contact and turn towards the girl pouting.

 

"Tae.. we are in school compound already."

"So?"

"So.. we have to behave like how we are supposed to in a educational institution."

 

"Look!" Taeyeon pointed to a couple about 10 metres away.  "Who the fk cares?!"

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon I heard that!" Jessica shouted from a distance. "Tiff, are you gonna report him?"

"You see!!?!!!" Taeyeon pointed at Yulsic's connected hands.

"What? Are you jealous? No one to hold your hand?" Yuri laughed.

"I HAVE." Taeyeon quickly grabbed Tiffany's hands and grasped tightly with his both hands against his chest.

 

"OH HELL....NO...BRO YOU DID IT?!"

"Dats right!" Taeyeon gave Yul a smirk & winked at Jessica.

"Oh no poor Tiff.. your future is threatened.." Jessica gave Tiffany a sympathetic look.

"Fu.."

"Excuse me?" Tiffany looked back at Taeyeon.

"Funny... so funny Jess! HAHAHAHA! Taeyeon changed his attitude immediately.

The couples laughed happily towards their class.

 

"Bye love. Be good in class okay?" Taeyeon lovingly push some hair behind Tiffany's ears.

"Yes babyyyy. heheheh"

"AH HEM." Jessica chopped her hand in between the pair and walk pass them purposely.

"See you!" Tiffany gave a quick peck before heading into class. The boy stood there caressing his own cheek and blush.

After awhile Taeyeon and Yuri walk to their class. Just before they walk in, Taeyeon saw Wendy at the lockers heading towards him.

 

He gave her a poker face before turning into his class. 

"Taetae wait!"

Taeyeon stop his tracks. And signal Yuri to go ahead without him.

"What?" He turned and saw Wendy who was already behind him.

"I.. I'm sorry. I know its my fault. Love.. can't be forced, can't be stolen.. I was selfish. I hope you and Tiffany will last long."

"Thanks." Taeyeon replied cooly. Wendy just gave a slight smile and was about to turn away.

 

"Wendy." She turned back again. "I believe.. there is someone who will love you for who you are. Be patient. God will give us what we deserve. You are pretty, talented and also kind. You have a unique charm of your own. That's why I fell in love with you in the first place. But things change. Love change. Our love. We are not a fated couple. But it's good that we part our ways, it made us find the true one for us. I found Tiffany. I know you will find your own prince too. Anyways.. I promise to help you if you need me. Just ..not love. I still care for you. Okay?" Taeyeon gave the warmest and most genuine smile ever since they reunited after years.

This is when she knew, letting Taeyeon go is the right thing to do even if it takes time for her to let go.

She went towards Taeyeon again and gave the boy a hug. A warm last hug. 

"Thank you Taeyeon ah.."

-

 

"Won ah! Have you heard?"

"What? Which 's yy nottynotty tape got exposed? Why didn't i get notifications?" Siwons said sacarstically and made the whole table of his gang members laughed.

"Taeyeon and Tiffany is dating!"

"What?!" Nickhun who is quietly sitting behind Siwon's gang heard the conversation. He jumped up and grab Kang ta's collar.

"Oioioi.. is this how you treat your senior?!" Siwon shouted while biting a toothpick in between his teeth.

"Sorry sunbae.." Nickhun immediately dust off Kang ta's shirt.

"Well.. well.. Kim Taeyeon.. I guess we have part 2 coming soon?" Siwon smirked at the thought.

 

After school, Tiffany went to the lockers to put her heavy books and when she was closing the door, Nickhun was right beside her.

"Woah! Khun ah! You scared me."

"Tiffany.. are you seriously dating Kim Taeyeon?!"

"How did you.."

"Why?! I m 1021391923 times better than him! Why him?! Why?!"

"Taeyeon has a lot of good points that you don't know okay?! Don't be full of yourself!"

"Please. If he does have so many good points, why did he get into the top ranks in the notorious students in school?"

"He has changed."

"Leopard will not change his spots." Nichkun said as he rolled his eyes.

"Just stop it okay. I don't want to entertain you about Taeyeon. You know nothing about him. You have no rights to judge him." Tiffany slapped the door shut and walked away.

"Urgh.. KIM TAEYEON!!!!"  Nickhun clenched his fist tightly as he looked at Tiffany walking further and further away.

 

--

"This poster you put it over this side and then also down hallway 2, corridor of all 1 to 4, then plus section.."

BOM!

"argh.." Tiffany groaned after she fell. "Oops?" Siwon smile and grabbed her hand to pull her up.

Chorong who was beside her trembled with fear. But still worry about Tiffany unnie who just fell.

"Sorry, My legs.. ah.. I guess it's too long."

"What do you want, Choi?! I am busy."

"I can tell.. busy dating the brat?"

"Don't you call him names."

"woah woah... protective? Hahaha! Wait till he dump you and you will be the one calling him names."

Tiffany just huffed loudly and detour by holding onto Chorong to make sure the girl follow her. 

"Remember what places I tell you. Here, now you go and paste them." Tiffany pass the whole chunk of posters to the girl.

"But.. unnie.."

"Its alright. Go go." Tiffany gave the girl a little push.

Chorong slowly walks off with heavy steps as she waved to Tiffany and also the mischievous Siwon waving back to her playfully as well. 

"Siwon, I have things to do, please excuse me."

"Tiffany."

"Siwon, I've always treat you well, because i know you are good. Please dont cause me any trouble."

"Then you are wrong. If you are Taeyeon's girl. You will have bad days ahead. Think carefully." Siwon warned Tiffany as he gave a fake smile.

-

 

Around 8pm when Tiffany is finally done with her council things, Taeyeon also done with his gym and waited Tiffany at the school gate. "Pani Pani!!!" Taeyeon jolted up happily when he see Tiffany from afar. But then noticed her walking weirdly, limping.. in fact.

Taeyeon's jaw dropped when he saw the bruised knee from afar.  "What happened?!" He had his hand on Tiffany's arm and squat right  infront of her knees. "You're badly bruised. You fell?! Why didn't you tell me?!"  He accidentally pushed Tiffany a little which caused her to tumble. "Ouch.. Tae.. pls calm down."

"Your ankle is hurt too? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

"Because i knew you will react like this! Just calm down okay?!"

"Come, on my back." Taeyeon immediately turn around and the girl smiled sweetly at her boyfriend's back.

"I'm heavy Tae.." She said as she slowly climb up.

"woah~" Taeyeon pretend to lost his balance as he carry her up. "YAH!"

"The sudden weight.. i almost died. " He teased. 

Tiffany pouted cutely. "alright alright.. you are too light, you need to eat more. Who dare to say you're heavy? I will punch them" Taeyeon frowned playfully which made his girl can't stop smiling.

 

 

"Yah.. you haven't tell me how you fall." Taeyeon continue to ask.

"Hmm.. what do you mean? a fall is jus a fall. Should i tell you which leg i fell on and what position i fell at?"

"No.. This isn't what I meant. Its like.. How can you even fall? You're a grown woman. Not a kid. Can you stop being so clumsy?" Taeyeon started to nag.

"Yes yes, my caring boyfriend. I will be more careful next time okay?" She hoax the boy and steal a peck on his cheek. The couple stroll down the street happily but suddenly a car came by, flashing high beam at the couple.

 

Taeyeon blinked and winced his eyes several times to avoid the light but his hands still carrying Tiffany. Tiffany on the other hand tried to cover her eyes as well as Taeyeon's. 

"Yah!!! Taeyeon becareful of the car." She said as they tried to shun the annoying light.

 

HONK HONK

 

"Woah! Hero! Hows your leg Tiffany? I'm sorry. Next time i will hold you in time yeah. See ya!" 

 

It was Siwon driving, with his gang members all inside the car laughing.

"Stop the car!" Taeyeon yelled.

Siwon quickly braked and got down, holding a bat on his hand.

"Why? You fell too Kim Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon marched to Siwon and sternly said, "You did this. To her. Right?" 

"So?" Siwon laughed.

Taeyeon boiled. Tiffany who is still on his back, whispered to him and told him not to be rash. Pleaded again and again.

"I will not let this go." Taeyeon clenched his fist and walked away. Hitting Siwon and s' shoulders as he walk away.

 

"Come at me, Kim Tae Yeon." Siwon muttered under his breath. This time not with a smirk. But a death glare.