Punch of Love 5.0

Punch of Love

Taeyeon’s team played exceptionally well even though they did not have much trainings together. Their teamwork is the one that helped them achieve good scores. Soon, Taeyeon’s team shoot up to finals and now the battle of LOL high school and Siwon’s team for finals.

“They are gonna lose. Look at LOL high, their buff guys are dam!”

“No.. not so easy. Siwon will have his ways.”

 

During the match, Taeyeon’s team never leaves their eye on the match. Yuri boo-ed at the referee every time when Siwon’s team has a goal.

Finally, at the last minute of the game, Siwon scored 4 points that made them turn over the score. They got into the finals!

“And for our finals! We have…  both teams from SOSHI HIGH! Wow! It's........... MONSTERS and WOLF!”

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath before entering the arena with his team. Siwon and s walked in casually and gave his irritating smirk. Both teams discuss a little before they start. Taeyeon and his team has already knew how MONSTERS (aka Siwon team) play after watching earlier.

The match start off with WOLF(Taeyeon’s team) scoring 5 – 0.

Slowly, MONSTERS catch up and have a fair score. Taeyeon commence plan B and changed position with JB.

 

As the ball passed over the net, Taeyeon spring up and smack the ball hard. MONSTERS’ Tao, at the other side of the court jumped up for defend but missed and the ball hit right onto his face. He fell to the ground and to find out his nose is bleeding.

 

The whistle blew stopped Taeyeon’s team from cheering and the referee raised yellow card at Taeyeon.

“WHAT THE ?!”

 

The match continues even though WOLF tried to argue for their rights.

 Tao continued to play as requested.

 

The next time, Taeyeon continue to score until Siwon’s team change their players position.

Chanyeol went to the side and did a smack, but Taeyeon, being quick enough, jumped up to block the ball, causing the ball to bounce right back to Chanyeol’s face as well.

 

This time, Chanyeol’s mouth bleed.

WOLF was uptight to what has happen and then.. the referee gave Taeyeon a red card.

 

BEEEEEEEEEEP! “Kim Taeyeon, disqualified!”

“WHAT?!” Yuri, JB, Jackson and BamBam all shouted.

Taeyeon barged to the referee and demand an explaination. It’s totally unfair.

Is just balls hitting at you does that even count as violence in the game?

 

Taeyeon got so worked out when Siwon came to add more oil to the fuel. He clenched his both fists and stomped towards Siwon. He grabbed his collar and raised his arm.

“TAEYEON!”

Tiffany stopped the boy’s action. He turn to see Tiffany running over.

“Taeyeon let go of him.”

“IT’S NOT FAIR! Tell your ing referee that HE IS BEING BIAS!”

 

“He’s not. And I saw it. You hit them with the ball!”

“It’s the game! How could you be 100% free from getting hit?! This is RIDICULOUS!”

“Taeyeon, please. Respect the referee. Leave the court now.”

 

“You’re siding him?!” Taeyeon pointed at Siwon who is still grabbed by the collar.

“Please.” Tiffany said sternly.

 

If Taeyeon continues to do something, it will look bad on him as well as the whole event and.. Tiffany.

“ THIS !” Taeyeon release Siwon’s collar with hatred and stomped towards the nearest toilet.

“Taeyeon!” Yuri called for him but the boy just angrily stomped away. “Now what?!”

“We try our best.” Jackson encourage the team but in no time, Siwon thrashed WOLF when they lose their star player Taeyeon.

 

~~

 

WOLF went to take a rest while the organizers get ready the prize presentation.

Tiffany put down her work and ran towards Yuri, “Hey.. where’s Taeyeon?”

“Why do you even ask? You did not even help us.”

“Yuri, I can’t! To be fair, I am not anyone who can judge the game unless I’m the referee.” Tiffany sighed. “I’m sorry. But I stop Taeyeon because I do not want him to be the joke of the public.

Yuri thought for awhile and that makes sense. He gave in and told Tiffany that Taeyeon is somewhere near the East side of the beach.

 

Tiffany saw the boy from afar. Sitting on the sand, looking at the sea.

“Hey..”

Taeyeon turned to see Tiffany. He immediately got up and walk off without looking at her.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany grabbed his hand but got shoved away.

“Leave me alone.”

 

Tiffany starts to feel teary with that cold tone from Taeyeon.

‘I’m sorry.. please don’t be mad.. Taeyeon ah..’

 

Taeyeon continue to walk by the beach to calm his thoughts. But as he try, the more he think.

‘Why is she siding that er? WHY?! Does she like him as well? this . ing thrashbag. Going around cheating girls feelings and pretend to be all sweet and kind. But WHAT THE . I swear there is something wrong with the game. This bastard never play fair. He is sly as .  I still cant believe why Tiffany sided him. I thought we are friends…’

 

“Apparently not. She’s cold blooded.” Taeyeon muttered the last few words before returning to the event area.

-

 

“THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING AND SUPPORTING OUR EVENT BY SOSHI HIGH STUDENT COUNCIL. NOW WE WILL GIVE OUT THE PRIZES FOR BEACH VOLLEYBALL MATCH.”

“For our 3rd runner up,  SEVENTEEN!” Nichkhun announced as he is the emcee for the event.

Chorong helped to pass the medals to Tiffany, as President of Student Council to distribute.

“Our 1st runner up, walking away with 6months of free entry to D Gym and $100 for each member….. WOLF!”

“AHHHH OOOOOOO~” Jackson howled like a wolf, being another joker BamBam played along the rest of the members laughed but not Taeyeon.

Tiffany walked to one by one and hang the medal over their neck, “Congrats..” Tiffany said to Taeyeon while the boy just looked away.

 

“And here… we have our… champion, walking away with annual D Gym pass and $300 cash each! MONSTERS!!!!!!!”

The crowd roared even louder. Siwon stride down to the stage and waving as if he is a superstar.

 His team took medal and a trophy. They started posing for the camera, more snaps than the previous winners.

 

“Lets go.” Taeyeon took off the medal from his neck and grabbed his bag before leaving.

“Why the rush?!” Yuri chased the boy and gesture the rest of them to hurry take their things.

 

“So what shall we feast on today?! Ox tailbone soup?!” Bambam squealed happily.

“NO!!! LETS HAVE BBQ!” JB’s turn to suggest.

“I’m going home.” Taeyeon said and flagged for a cab.

 

“Dude.. are you having your PMS? You’re never like that.” Yuri grabbed Taeyeon’s arm.

“I’m sour. Okay. I’m such a sore.”

“Tae, it’s not your fault.”

“Then why Tiffany has to side them?!” He blurted out.

“So you’re unhappy that the girl..” JB unconsciously blabbered and Jackson quickly cover his mouth and carry him away.

“Fine. Yes. She’s my friend!”

 

“Bro, she’s just doing her job. I don’t think this has to do with anything personal..” Jackson tried to calm Taeyeon.

“But she’s siding Siwon that’s THE THING!”

“You’re jealous.”

“I’M NOT!” Taeyeon snaps. Everyone stopped talking and just look at him.

“Sorry guys.. fine. It’s stupid reason to be angry about. Let’s have our feast..” Taeyeon sighed and had his arms over Jackson and Yuri shoulders. They’re all cool again.